2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• -Danielle Lins (S) = SESI-SP (BRA)---> Molico/Nestlè Osasco (BRA)

-Fabiana Claudino (MB) = SESI-SP (BRA) --->SESI-SP (BRA)
    -Destinee Hooker-Coulter (OPP) = Criollas de Caguas (PUR) ---> Molico/Nestlè Osasco (BRA)
    -Onuma Sittirak (OH) = Igtisadchi Baku (AZE) ---> Molico/Nestlè Osasco (BRA)

-Destinee Hooker-Coulter (OPP) = Criollas de Caguas (PUR) ---> Molico/Nestlè Osasco (BRA)

And where is Fabiola going? Or maybe she will be the second setter in Nolico?

• And where is Fabiola going? Or maybe she will be the second setter in Nolico?

Definitely not - if Lins comes to Molico that Fabiola will surely leave. Rumour is Dinamo Krasnodar, but as most posts here - MOST IS NOT CONFIRMED BUNCH OF RUMOURS

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Definitely not - if Lins comes to Molico that Fabiola will surely leave. Rumour is Dinamo
    Krasnodar, but as most posts here - MOST IS NOT CONFIRMED BUNCH OF RUMOURS Quoted from "Faustino123" And where is Fabiola going? Or maybe she will be the second setter in Nolico? Quoted from "mercadobrasileiro" -Danielle Lins (S) = SESI-SP (BRA)---> Molico/Nestlè Osasco (BRA) -Fabiana Claudino (MB) = SESI-SP (BRA) --->SESI-SP (BRA) -Destinee Hooker-Coulter (OPP) = Criollas de Caguas (PUR) ---> Molico/Nestlè Osasco (BRA) -Onuma Sittirak (OH) = Igtisadchi Baku (AZE) ---> Molico/Nestlè Osasco (BRA)

Apparently Fabiola going to Dinamo Krasnodar yes,
    blogs and websites already say this, its output is right,
    Dani Lins comes to Molico / Osasco. Source:
    blogdobrunovoloch.blogosfera.uol.com.br/2014/05/11/
    despedida-amarga /
    source: blogs.lancenet.com.br/volei/2014/05/10/vaga-na-
    final-do-mundial-ameniza-ultimas-decepcoes-do-
    molicoosasco/

• Mira Golubovic announced her retirement today during the award ceremony at the World Club Champs.

Source: FIVB

• Piacenza wants Antonella Del Core

• - Any news about Brankica Mijahlovic, Manon Flier, Maggie Kozuch?

Is this confirmed? Sittirak is going to Brazil?

• No, Onuma Sittirak is not yet confirmed in Molico /
    Osasco but according to their own directors of the club is
    trading very close to being closed, and some days the
    player can now be announced by the club, but nothing
    confirmed yet

• If Aneta will not stay in Fener, I would like to see her back in Busto. Aneta will be always in my heart and I would not be able to see her in another italian team.....

What about Ortolani?

• If Aneta will not stay in Fener, I would like to see her back in Busto. Aneta will be always in my heart and I would not be able to see her in another italian team.....

Aneta would be a great transfer for Busto of course :drink:

Will Sloetjes, Buijs and Michel stay or leave?

• It's official news. Fenerbahce parted ways with Seda Tokatlıoğlu (OPP), İpek Soroğlu (MB), Nilay Özdemir (S), Derya Çayırgan (L), Elif Başaran (OH)

http://www.fenerbahce.org/detay.asp?ContentID=39954

Wise decision. They are too weak for Fener's current level :win: