2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Eu afirmo com todas as letras que NÃO, Jaqueline Não vai para o unilever, jaqueline tem conversas bem adiantadas com o sesi, mas nada concreto ainda.

I say that with all the letters NO, not Jaqueline goes to Unilever, jaqueline has well advanced with Sesi conversations, but nothing concrete yet.

• According to information from the physical trainer of Molico / osasco Sanja malagurski renewed its contract with Molico / osasco

• Who is maren en apitz?
    :-S

Edit : OK I don't Know how she play but she is gorgeous! Cannes will have the pretiest setter :-)
    Does somebody knows how long is the contract?

One year according to press articles from Dresden. Apitz is a very good setter, similar to Antonijevic in my opinion.

Liana Mesa renewed her contract with Rote Raben Vilsbiburg for another year. Those Cubans never want to retire :D
    Cristina Alves, Dominique Lamb and Jenna Hagglund will not return there. Alves and Lamb want to take a break from Volleyball according to the club.

• Thanks Matthias. Well of she can run some good combinaison and play with middle she will fit well in cannes. I am gonna watch some games of dresdner! :-)

I dont know, if the term "solid" really applies to her. I think she is more kind of a setter who likes to improvise and sometimes is going a bit too far with it. Not all coaches like that 8)
    But definitely she is very good in playing with the middles.........

• hmn regarding antonejivic's departure, jo1105 between salinas and antnina who were you more satisfied with?

Well I love both setters very much but I am still a fan of salinas. She was not the most athletic setter nor the most technical but she was really creative. I don't remeber an other setter able to play that good with the middle when the ball was far of the net. And with Ravva she was a very good duo. i really miss that kind of volleyball.

• I read that Gala is interested in her...let´s see...

rumor that Malgurski has been in Istanbul today..

• She comes from 3 years of italian league (cev, champions) and then she will choose a team that isn't in champions ? I don't know I was expecting Rabita or another team...is it official ? I don't understand the language ...sorry

Yes it is. Loko official facebook page also confirmed it :win:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo…3843669530&type=1&theater

• And about Lucia and Caterina Bosetti? Is Lucia oficially in Fenerbahce now?

• Yes it is. Loko official facebook page also confirmed it :win:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo…3843669530&type=1&theater

Yes, today the news was everywhere...I'm sorry but I'm disappointed by her choice(really only a Challenge cup for Lokomotiv this year?no Cev cup?), with italian league that is loosing piece after piece(Piacenza situation is unbelievable, now Ferretti is another interesting setter for the abroad transfer)...maybe there weren't teams that want her as setter, I mean the Europe is very competitive...I hope there'll be a streaming of Azerbaigian League...
    I'm very dissappointed from all this Turkey and Azerbaigian money ...I' m sorry for the outburst and my bad english :S