2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Bartek, they don't seem to understand ;(

Yesterday, I've shared a the Berg-Alisha-Carli photo above (it was just my theory) then they wrote Fenerbahce interested in Carli Lloyd on v.magazin forum. :rolll:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Some messages:

Evergrande Guangdong and Team Guangdong Province (The sponsor is Tai-shan) will be combined.
    There will be a new "Evergrande Guangdong" that equals Team Guangdong Province and might not be a "club".
    Hu Jin as a head coach might tranfer from Bayi to Fujian (both female).
    Whether Mi Yang can go to Team Fujian is still a big problem.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• According to Polish sport newspaper Przeglad Sportowy, Chemik Police will be very active on the transfer market in the summer. If they qualify for Champions League, they want to have big stars in a team. There are rumours about an offer for Brakocevic and Poljak...Glinka hasn´t made up her mind regarding retiring after season.

• Some messages:

Evergrande Guangdong and Team Guangdong Province (The sponsor is Tai-shan) will be combined.
    There will be a new "Evergrande Guangdong" that equals Team Guangdong Province and might not be a "club".
    Hu Jin as a head coach might tranfer from Bayi to Fujian (both female).
    Whether Mi Yang can go to Team Fujian is still a big problem.

What about Lang Ping? She wanted Chinese League to be professional and she helped a lot with Guangdong Hengda: many teams started signing players from abroad and working like professional clubs. I hope this is not happening because they won the championship just once in the last for years.

• What about Lang Ping? She wanted Chinese League to be professional and she helped a lot with Guangdong Hengda: many teams started signing players from abroad and working like professional clubs. I hope this is not happening because they won the championship just once in the last for years.

Just tips:
    Li Tie-ming may be the new head coach of new Evergrande Guangdong.
    Lang Ping will care for the senior national team all.
    Zhu Ting can leave Team Henan truly.
    Many teams want her.
    Wang Bao-quan (Team Tianjin) has cared about her.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• http://voleybolmagazin.com/hab…-anlasti-ozel-haber/1876/

According to this Eczacibasi already dealed with Larson and in the end of season,they will sign a contract.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• http://volleyball.sport-express.ru/news/2014-04-03/685293/
    Gamova stays in Kazan for one more year. Larson goes to Eczacibasi.

Sport Express is usually reputable but I find it odd that they would announce Larson going to another club before the season ended. Additionally, Kazan has announced all of their renewals on their own sites and still no word about Gamova.

• Then they should try and sign Antonijevic and Neriman as rumored so they will be a very competitive team. Of course another MB is required if not 2 for CL.. If Maja goes as there were talks for Chemik

They signed a two-year with Hanke and Antonijevic has a valid contract for Cannes next season.

• Then they should try and sign Antonijevic and Neriman as rumored so they will be a very competitive team. Of course another MB is required if not 2 for CL.. If Maja goes as there were talks for Chemik

Havelkova, Larson, Neriman, Esra, Senna....way too many OHs in my opinion :whistle:

About setters: Asuman will stay, for matches in Turkish League...Hanke has still a contract for next season...so Antonijevic ??

• If Micelli leaves (That's for sure) Senna will also leave, i don't think any other coach will demand her for next season and club also tired of her disappointments.

-Havelkova,Gulden,Asuman,Busra stays.I think Esra will also stay one more season.
    -Neslihan's situation is not clear.She may go to Fenerbahce or Galatasaray.Poljak's contract is also over but Nalan said they definitly wanna keep her in team,no idea about how many years contract Harmotto signed.
    -Hanke has an also valid contract but not sure about her future,they may break her contract,depend on new coach (Ozge and Sokolova also had valid contracts but club didn't want them)

• Sport Express is usually reputable but I find it odd that they would announce Larson going to another club before the season ended. Additionally, Kazan has announced all of their renewals on their own sites and still no word about Gamova.

Article says the conformation for Gamova contract will be on next week. Also Gratcheva in tv covearge of F4 CL said that Gamova is staying for one more year, so I personally think it's true.
    About Larson it says that very likely she moves to Turkey, as Eczacibasi is overbidding Kazan. Once again, very much looks likely, although not 100% of course.

• Neslihan's situation is not clear.She may go to Fenerbahce

I can't imagine. Havlickova is doing a good job, so Fener doesn't need Neslihan. So, maybe GSD :win:

• I can't imagine. Havlickova is doing a good job, so Fener doesn't need Neslihan. So, maybe GSD :win:

Well if they had Neslihan,they would be able to let
    Glass or Bauer to play which is a big advantage for them and still she is better than Aneta i think but it might break Fenerbahce's team chemistry since Kim is the commander of team,they don't need another.

• As far as I know Neslihan supportes Galatasaray football team. Her ex husband is still there. So I feel she will stay in Eczacibasi.

Today he resgined from Galatasaray Daikin :D http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…arnel-gorevinden-ayrildi/

• Senna would probably go.. someone said Esra wanted maternity break so they wanted to sign Neriman. Larson will do the job she can play with Esra or with Neriman whatever. About Antonijevic I did not know she had a contract with Cannes next year too.. Hanke did not show something special I think they would be thinking about another setter

• Well if they had Neslihan,they would be able to let
    Glass or Bauer to play which is a big advantage for them and still she is better than Aneta i think but it might break Fenerbahce's team chemistry since Kim is the commander of team,they don't need another.

I agree.

Kim will stay 100 % with Fenerbahce for next season? I have Always read she feels really well in Fener-family and Istanbul. I can imagine she wants to win the CL again with Fener next season :)

• As far as I know Neslihan supportes Galatasaray football team. Her ex husband is still there. So I feel she will stay in Eczacibasi.

Neslihan supportes Besiktas football team.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"