2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Well I like the team. Gamze is a good promising setter, Cate and Meijners are a balanced OH duo, MB are good young turkish girls.. only OPp sjould be better thann Seda. Maybe Hooker???

I remember someone talking about Centoni in Galatasaray. She can be much more useful for the team than Hooker although I love to watch Hoooker. Centoni looks more like a fighter that Galatasaray needs after losing Neriman. MBs will be Özgenur & Asli I guess. Ergul already left the team. If Diclenur is smart, she should come to Galatasaray instead. Gamze is a good setter and in my opinion the most promising setter for the NT. Galatasaray is clearly on good way.

• I remember someone talking about Centoni in Galatasaray. She can be much more useful for the team than Hooker although I love to watch Hoooker. Centoni looks more like a fighter that Galatasaray needs after losing Neriman. MBs will be Özgenur & Asli I guess. Ergul already left the team. If Diclenur is smart, she should come to Galatasaray instead. Gamze is a good setter and in my opinion the most promising setter for the NT. Galatasaray is clearly on good way.

The last rumors said that centoni will remain in cannes. Hope that it´s true cause the team really needs her.

• Not sure if it was reported yet but Anastasia Shlyakhovaya and Julia Kutyukova have valid contracts next season for Omichka Omsk .

• Terville Florange OC renewed contract with Estonian OH and OPP Natalija and Polina Bratuhhina. They also signed Estonian MB Eliisa Peit.

Sourc: DELFI Sport

• Croatian OPP, Katarina Barun, moves from Lokomotiv to Igtisadchi Baku.

Source: WOV

• Igtisadchi Baku 2014/2015

Guedpard [SE] - Barun [OPP] :cup:
    Thinkaow [MB] - Ssuschke-Voigt [MB]
    McClendon [OH] - Apinyapong [OH]
    Durr [L]

• According to rumours Helena Havelkova is back to Yamamay http://www.pallavoliamo.it/new…kova-davvero-biancorossa/ :white:
    It seemed it was a done deal with Piacenza but finally Busto managed to get her back...
    if this is true, Perry will probably play as Opp in Yamamay.

• According to rumours Helena Havelkova is back to Yamamay http://www.pallavoliamo.it/new…kova-davvero-biancorossa/ :white:
    It seemed it was a done deal with Piacenza but finally Busto managed to get her back...
    if this is true, Perry will probably play as Opp in Yamamay.

Mon dieu! Helena back in Busto :drink: :super:

Wolosz-Perry
    Michel-Aelbrecht
    Marcon-Havelkova
    Leonardi

Only 2 of them are italians, Isnt there any foreign limit rule in the league? If I am not mistaken, theres one...

Anyway, so happy to see Helenka back in Italy! :super:

• Havelkova would be a great transfer for Busto ofcourse. Since her past, I can imagine she prefers Busto over Piacenza.

In general: I think Italian Championship will be again a real challenge next season. (last two seasons it wasn't --> Piacenza).

• Igtisadchi Baku 2014/2015

Guedpard [SE] - Barun [OPP] :cup:
    Thinkaow [MB] - Ssuschke-Voigt [MB]
    McClendon [OH] - Apinyapong [OH]
    Durr [L]

It is 3 years in a row Igtisadchi bought OPP player who was playing in our League. (Nancy Metcalf (Loko), Manon Flier (Azerrail) and now Barun :aww: ). Metcalf was very good player but last two seasons OPP transfer is really unbelievable !! They played before your eyes ... Who is their manager ?! :wall:

How much is Ssuschke-Voight transfer real :?:

• It is 3 years in a row Igtisadchi bought OPP player who was playing in our League. (Nancy Metcalf (Loko), Manon Flier (Azerrail) and now Barun :aww: ). Metcalf was very good player but last two seasons OPP transfer is really unbelievable !! They played before your eyes ... Who is their manager ?! :wall:

How much is Ssuschke-Voight transfer real :?:

I don't think it is at all. However I disagree on Manon, she had a good season this year and I hope she continues with a performance like that in NT

• How much is Ssuschke-Voight transfer real :?:

As I posted above, this will not happen. She spoke rather negatively about her time in Lokomotiv (first half of the season the team had no physio, the club president during the matches called the assistant coach and ordered which players were to be substituted etc), and she bought a house in Dresden with her husband, so she will not play that far away anymore...

• quote='Matthias',index.php?page=Thread&postID=256183#post256183]

How much is Ssuschke-Voight transfer real :?:As I posted above, this will not happen. She spoke rather negatively about her time in Lokomotiv (first half of the season the team had no physio, the club president during the matches called the assistant coach and ordered which players were to be substituted etc), and she bought a house in Dresden with her husband, so she will not play that far away anymore...

Knowing that the new Arrighetti club sucks, it doesn't make me happy...I feel so sorry for her