Croatia NT 2014

• Croatia and Turkey played second friendly matche today and score was 2:2 (again) :P :D

Is Hana Cutura with the team?

• Is Hana Cutura with the team?

No, she's not. With the team are only: Anu Grbac, Bernarda Brčić, Mia Jerkov, Senna Ušić Jogunica, Karla Klarić i Nikolina Jelić, Ivana Miloš, Bernarda Čutuk i Antonija Kaleb,Samanta Fabris, Jelena Alajbeg, Marija Ušić - those players will play in WGP first weekend
    + Maja Poljak and Maja Burazer both started preparations, currently individual programms of preparations. Maja Poljak might be ready to play in WGP in Porec, Burazer not cause she's not registered on FIVB. Topic and Popovic are out due to personal problems and injury, may join the team for WCH.

• TOP SCORERS in Croatian NT
    1.Mia Jerkov 41
    2.Ivana Miloš 40 (16 blocks)
    2.Senna Ušić 40
    4.Samanta Fabris 36
    5.Bernarda Ćutuk 13 (7 blocks)
    6.Jelena Alajbeg 12
    7.Ana Grbac (s) 7
    8.Bernarda Brčić (s) 4
    9.Karla Klarić 3
    9.Antonija Kaleb 3 (1 block)
    11.Nikolina Jelić 2 (2 as servis)
    12.Marija Ušić - (L)

• In Croatian roster right now there is 14 players ...two players will not go on FinalFour WGP

S:Ana Grbac, Bernarda Brčić
    MB:Maja Poljak, Ivana Miloš, Bernarda Ćutuk, Antonija Kaleb
    OPP:Samanta Fabris, Sanja Popović, Jelena Alajbeg
    OH:Senna Ušić, Mia Jerkov, Karla Klarić, Nikolina Jelić
    L:Marija Ušić

They will play 2 friendly matches against Azerbaijan :)

• New photoshot for our girls :)) :rose: :rose:

• Here

Senna has to be the most beautiful one there :rose:

She post some photos on her instagram profile :) http://instagram.com/p/qhfnoTxG1P/?modal=true ...instagram.com/sennausic

• All of them look incredible but I think Milos and Brcic are the most beautiful ones among those if there must be a competitive of beauty :D

• The most ideal roster for WCH, I hope they will surprise us with a great result just like last year.

S : Ana Grbac, Bernarda Brcic
    OPPs : Sanja Popovic, Samanta Fabris
    MBs : Maja Poljak, Ivana Milos, Bernarda Cutuk, Antonija Kaleb
    OHs : Mia Jerkov, Mira Topic, Senna Usic Jogunica, Karla Klaric
    Liberos : Martina Malevic, Marija Usic(also as OH)

Alajbeg, Bozicevic, N.Jelic also may be added...

• Apparently Topic and Malevic are out of roster in the meanwhile 15 players preparing for WCH in Maribor.

S : Ana Grbac, Bernarda Brcic
    OPPs : Sanja Popovic, Samanta Fabris, Maja Burazer
    MBs : Maja Poljak, Ivana Milos, Bernarda Cutuk, Antonija Kaleb
    OHs : Mia Jerkov, Senna Usic-Jogunica, Jelena Alajbeg, Klara Klaric, Nikolina Jelic
    Libero : Marija Usic

One player will be cut, perhaps Burazer. I don't know why Topic is out, she's the best croatian OH along with Jerkov. It seems like she's training in Wroclaw already, nothing declared about her in the article. The team was scheduled to play a couple of friendly matches against Russia, however they were canceled due to Russia's WGP Final. In stead, they will play three friendly matches against Serbia in Belgrade from 6 sep to 10 sep. They are also planning to play against Bulgaria in Maribor and USA in Zagreb.

• Marija Ušić will be libero on WCH and Nikolina Jelić
    That means Cro roster for WCH will look like this
    S : Grbac, Brčić
    OPP : Popović, Fabris
    OH : Jerkov, Ušić, Klarić, Alajbeg
    MB : Poljak, Miloš, Ćutuk
    L : Ušić, Jelić
    I'm thinking that Antonija Kaleb MB will be 14th player because Burazer is OPP they don't need 3rd OPP :huh:
    :D :D

• Well it would be a 4th since Alajbeg is an OPP too.. But maybe he wants to bring more attacking power since Sanja has been injured and Fabris is pretty young and inconsistent so he brings another OPP and if case of emergency Fabris can play MB.. Maybe?!

• Well it would be a 4th since Alajbeg is an OPP too.. But maybe he wants to bring more attacking power since Sanja has been injured and Fabris is pretty young and inconsistent so he brings another OPP and if case of emergency Fabris can play MB.. Maybe?!

Situation with Sanja is now good and Alajbeg will probably play OH...before she played that position in NT and if Samanta doesn't work then Alajbeg will be OPP...that is my guessing...We will see :)

• Croatia lost two friendly matches with Serbia, first: 1:4 (23:25; 25:21; 18:25; 26:28; 25:15) and second: 1:3 (26:24; 23:25; 25:27; 20:25).
    stats for those matches:
    1st http://www.ossrb.org/main/vesti/14/scb9.jpg
    2nd http://www.ossrb.org/main/vesti/14/scb11.jpg

3rd match is scheduled for today at 18.00 in Belgrade