Croatia NT 2014

• Why is Hana Cutura missing?

Well, she was backup in Japan, moreover having OPs like that and Topic, Klaric, Usic and Jerkov as OHs there's just no space for her. Maybe she could be backup for wider roster, but only backup ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Instead of Popovic I'd prefer Katharina Barun :read:

• Katharina Barun is not interested in playing on NT. Some years ago she said she has fears of taking airplanes and it was the biggest reason to skip NT.

• Iva Jurisic MB and Tamara Susic MB are not longer in Croatian NT and Mira Topic for now :( .

• How good is Marija Usic? I remember her playing in Pesaro with Senna but I expect her improving by now.. Is she now Klaric's level or..?

Marija improved for sure but Karla Klaric is much better than her :)

• What position did Jelena Alajbeg play in Turkey last season? I think it might be a bit difficult to be starter because she has Fabris and Popovic in front, so on NT she should play as OH then she will have more chances to play. She's a great attacker who can be a great back-up for Topic or Jerkov.

She used to be a real promising player when she was younger, too bad that she didn't have enough chances to get to play on NT. I think she's as powerful as Samanta Fabris. Alajbeg is a bit short for an OPP but has a great arm-swing and nice skills.

Anyway, Ajde Hrvatska! :super:

• Doesn't she travel with plane with her club team :what:

• Of course she does, but when it comes to long flight journey her fears would work on... 4 years ago just before WCL, she was invited to NT camp but she rejected it because she didn't want to travel to Japan...If I'm not mistaken, it was the reason she decided not to play.

I personally think she's a fine player but not really needed now. She's already 31 years old and it's time to give chances to Fabris and Popovic is quite reliable as well. Right, they also have Alajbeg.

• Of course she does, but when it comes to long flight journey her fears would work on... 4 years ago just before WCL, she was invited to NT camp but she rejected it because she didn't want to travel to Japan...If I'm not mistaken, it was the reason she decided not to play.

I personally think she's a fine player but not really needed now. She's already 31 years old and it's time to give chances to Fabris and Popovic is quite reliable as well. Right, they also have Alajbeg.

Yes She rejected invitation for WLC because of flying. Alajbeg played in turkey like OPP ,but She can play like OH ...But i will gave Klaric opportunity because She is young. :D :D

• Crovolley, Have Marina Miletic and Mirela Delic retired?

I really don't now but Miletic probably retired but Delice maybe will play few more seasons

• And what about Mira Todorovic? As far as I know she also played as Libero in NT. I even don't mention Paola Dosen who had already retired before ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Marija Usic OH is not longer in NT :)

• Thanks for that share, Mary. Too bad that Ivana Milos wasn't there. She's the most beautiful player among Croatian players :heart:

• I mean she's not on the video Mari posted, is she? on the pic I see Grbac, Milos, Fabris and Popovic. Who are those two on the right? :heart: