Croatia NT 2014

• Is it Marija Usic?! :what: I'm so sursprised... She put on weight a lot! I remember her playing in Pesaro and she was a really pretty lady, but now.. :whistle:

• Nikolina Kovacic and Biljana Gligorevic is out from NT for now :)

• Croatian NT will play against USA NT before WCH... :dance6: 20.9 in Croatia ,Zagreb . :drink: :woohoo:

• Following cuts in NT, we probably have 15 players in training:
    S: Bernarda Brcic, Ana Grbac
    OPP: Samanta Fabris, Sanja Popovic, Jelena Alajbeg
    OH: Nikolina Jelic, Mia Jerkov, Karla Klaric, Senna Usic Jogunica
    MB: Bernarda Cutuk, Maja Poljak, Ivana Miloš, Antonija Kaleb
    L: Matea Ikic, Nikolina Bozicevic

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• So, Topic is not with the team? :(

USAvolleyfan : Never thought u were croatian(my favourite nation) :D

• So, Topic is not with the team? :(

USAvolleyfan : Never thought u were croatian(my favourite nation) :D

She will joined NT after ,because she has family problems :) :)

• More photos from a photoshoot for a calendar "Sve u 16”

Croatian libero on the first photo is so beautiful :rose:

• What a beautiful ladies!;) I suppose that croatian NT will be my favourite one this year, you've got fantastic players friends;)

• Btw this photoshoot is for a calendar "Sve 16", it's an idea of Croatian Volleyball Federation which is a part of preparations for Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro 2016.

Nikolina Kovacic and Biljana Gligorevic is out from NT for now :)

source ?

• Btw this photoshoot is for a calendar "Sve 16", it's an idea of Croatian Volleyball Federation which is a part of preparations for Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro 2016.

source ?

For Nikolina ...She didn't mention NT "Odmaram se, ali i treniram. Radim s Davorom Lješevićem, moram ostati u formi, svaki sportaš treba paziti na sebe." logic + facebook profil http://odbojka.hr/intervjui-ko…je-vladala-oko-kluba.html.... and Biljana FB profil :D..they are only on the list but they didn't come on practice with NT like a lot of girls :)

• well maybe they'll join later, judging by those photos, Maja Poljak is not there also ;P

and about Nikolina, in this article at odbojka.hr there's also this "Poziv u reprezentaciju
    Nikolina Kovačić dobila je i poziv u hrvatsku reprezentaciju. Naime, cijelo ljeto održavat će se reprezentativne akcije u fazi priprema za Svjetsko prvenstvo. I Nikolina je našla svoje mjesto na širem popisu.
    - Lijepo je da su me sjetili u reprezentaciji, rekla je Nikolina" and according to that she received an invitation to the NT camp :)

• Maja Poljak is not with NT for now because she is recovery from injury from club season and Sanja is recovery from injury too...Matea Ikic left NT for now :/...bad news for CR NT team . ;( ;(

• really ? is it something serious with Maja ?

No one knows when She will come in NT :/ and no one knows (girls in NT and angelo)how seriously injury is :/