Russian NT 2014

• Predictions?

My Rússia fo 2014-2016.

Startseva - Pankova
    Sokolova - Kosheleva - Pasynkova - And other OH... Malykh? (No like Chaplina)
    Gamova - Ombochaeva
    Morozova - Shlyakhovaya - Zaryazhko
    Malova - Kryuchkova

• Sokolova is no longer able to help the NT...

Russian NT should be more or less like this.

S - Evgeniya Startseva, Ekaterina Kosianenko, Vera Vetrova, Irina Uraleva
    OPPs - Nataliya Obmochaeva, Daria Isaeva, Nataliya Malykh
    OHs - Alexandra Pasynkova, Viktoria Chaplina, Tatiana Kosheleva, Julia Kutyukova, Anastasia Bavykina, Daria Pisarenko, Ksenia Bondar
    MBs - Julia Morozova, Anastasia Shlyakhovaya, Nataliya Dianskaya (As long as she's back from her injury) Irina Zaryazhko
    Liberos - Svetlana Kryuchkova, Anna Malova, Alexandra Vinogradova

• Setter : Pankova , Startseva
    Outside Hitter : Kosheleva , Obmochaeva(If possible) , Shashkova , Pasynkova
    Opposite : Gamova , Malykh
    Middle Blocker : Morozova , Shlyakhovaya , Zaryazhko
    Libero : Kryuchkova , Malova

If Kryuchkova is a starting libero,Russian Team should use Malova as a receiver not a libero because Russian team's defense is weaker than other country....

• Sokolov, can help the team and the persons Chaplin PASINKOVA, Bondar no place NATIONAL ALREADY! :hit: :hit: :hit:

• Who thinks BEST Russia should recognize that national NEEDS GamoVA ! :drink: :drink: :drink:

• I don't think that Obmochaeva will be back on OH, because even in league she's regular OPP. Gamova may come back, if she wants she can still be starter. Though Pasynkova had a bit weaker season, she still should be considered in roster. Bondar or Chaplina should be there too. Isaeva had problems with injuries, so she's certainly out, I don't know if Alisheva suits well to the team's system, but they can try her in Montreux. The same with Bavykina or Kutyukova, who have good season, I'd like to trey Yulia Podskalnaya - MB from Krasnodar. About Sokolova: she's getting aged, but she's still can be usefel backup.

For me roster should be like this:
    Setters: Evgenia Startseva, Ekaterina Kosanienko (Pankova), Vera Vetrova (Ulyakina), Irina Uraleva
    Opposites: Ekaterina Gamova* (if she only wants to join), Natalia Obmochaeva, Natalia Malykh, Nelly Alisheva
    Outside Hitters: Tatiana Kosheleva, Liubov Sokolova* (if she wants to join), Alexandra Pasynkova, Viktoria Chaplina, Anastasia Bavykina, Yulia Kutyukova, Ksenia Bondar, Daria Pisarenko
    Middle Blockers: Julia Morozova, Anastasia Shlyakhovaya, Irina Zaryazhko, Natalia Dianskaya, Regina Moroz, Yulia Podskalnaya* (she has good season in russian league :thumbup: )
    Liberos: Svetlana Kryuchkova, Anna Malova, Alexandra Vinogradova, Ekaterina Ulanova* (I don't know if Marichev wants her in team)

Any other suggestions who may appear in NT?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Any other suggestions who may appear in NT?

To see Chaplin Bondar what they are ........ a big nothing! :down:

• To see Chaplin Bondar what they are ........ a big nothing! :down:

I wanted to predict who will be in the wide roster, about 25-30 players, not 12-14 for key games. So who do you want to see instead of them, Fateeva, Bukreeva, Malofeeva or Sazhina are really better? :rolll:

• I wanted to predict who will be in the wide roster, about 25-30 players, not 12-14 for key games. So who do you want to see instead of them, Fateeva, Bukrreva or Sazhina are rreally better?

FATEEVA it's better than ChaplinA! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• FATEEVA it's better than ChaplinA! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I don't think so :whistle: Chaplina is regular starter in Uralochka, while Fateeva barely gets chances to play because of being worse than Kutyukova, she's definitely too weak to replace any of strters in Omichka. Even in games in Fateeva played she had worse spiking efficiency than Chaplina, so your explanation is just a fairytale, since Fateeva played in Sopot she's getting weaker and weaker :whistle: Viktoria at least has chance to played regulary, while Olga don't.

• I don't think so :whistle: Chaplina is regular starter in Uralochka, while Fateeva barely gets chances to play because of being worse than Kutyukova, she's definitely too weak to replace any of strters in Omichka. Even in games in Fateeva played she had worse spiking efficiency than Chaplina, so your explanation is just a fairytale, since Fateeva played in Sopot she's getting weaker and weaker :whistle: Viktoria at least has chance to played regulary, while Olga don't.

let's not forget the fact that Omichka is currently in class team ... Chaplina is too cumbersome, and it is not its protection level .... I saw her on t... :teach: :!: :!:

• let's not forget the fact that Omichka is currently in class team ... Chaplina is too cumbersome, and it is not its protection level .... I saw her on t... :teach: :!: :!:

does not matter who is right and who is wrong, stop writing nonsense .... will it all end in the coming months... :) :) :)

• According to the news, Vadim Pankov may be invited to the national team as the Assistant Coach under Yuri Marichev. A couple of days ago, Yuri Marichev told media about his decision of the new composition for the upcoming international friendly match – Montreux Volleymasters. russiavolley.com to sort out all the possibilities of the new composition for the women national team of Russia.

14 players in Montreux (included 2 players for back up):

Setter: Ekaterina Pankova, Irina Uraleva

Middle Blocker: Anastasia Shlyakhovaya, Irina Zaryazhko, Irina Malkova, Irina Fetisova

Attacker: Natalia Malykh, Anastasia Bavykina, Yulia Kutyukova, Nelly Alisheva, Alexandra Pasynkova, Victoria Chaplina

Libero: Anna Malova, Ekaterina Romanenko

21 players in Training camp and upcoming international tournaments.

Setter: Ekaterina Pankova, Evgeniya Startseva, Irina Uraleva

Middle Blocker: Anastasia Shlyakhovaya, Irina Zaryazhko, Irina Malkova, Yulia Morozova, Irina Fetisova, Ekaterina Orlova

Attacker: Natalia Malykh, Anastasia Bavykina, Yulia Kutyukova, Natalia Obmochaeva, Tatiana Kosheleva, Alexandra Pasynkova, Victoria Chaplina, Nelly Alisheva, *Lyubov Sokolova, *Ekaterina Gamova

Libero: Anna Malova, Svetlana Kryuchkova

* - not yet confirmed for the return to the national team

http://www.russiavolley.com/33…ility-of-new-composition/

• Both Sasha Pasynkova and Viktosha Chaplina haven't showed anything good yet this season, so I expect some new players to play more this year. Bavykina looks pretty promising, I just looked up and she's only 22 years old. I thought she was 30 or something 8| Julia Kutyukova totally deserves a spot on NT.

Speaking of Middle - Morozova's spot is obvious and the other spots must go to Zaryazhko and Shylyakhovaya.

• I like that composition :thumbup: I don't think that any player is missed here. Maybe Chaplina and Pasynkova played worse that in last NT season, but I hope that they'll get better for WCH. It's still hard to say if we see both Gamova and Sokolova back, team's composition for ECH worked perfectly, adding Gamova and Sokolova someone has to be out. I don't even want to choos best 14 from this group, especially for WS positions, they'll have hard competition here :box:

• I appreciate how Marichev is trying to build a new team, with young players and a faster style.

Good to see Fetisova already called :win: but i'd like to see Podskalnaya, she is doing a very good performance, and i can´t undertand why Orlava and especially Malkova that have been benching got selected, even Lyabushkina ( Bogacheva ) would be bettter.

On OH position i'm lokking forward to see how Kutyukova will play, she can be an important weapon to this team, Bavykhina seems interesting too, and Pisarenko is promising, but lacks consistency the same goes to CHaplina and Pasynkova, they are having and nightmare club seoson, i wonder if thsi won't affect their performance on NT.

• the only thing I will miss from Pasinkova the serve and Chaplin Chaplin ... Fetisov, Bavikina and Malykh have a great future in the national ...
    Sokolova told the national World, her experience will be useful, but do not see it in the top 6 of the World Cup..... Gamova - out ....

• URaleva not like it, I would bet on Matienko ... Russia has very strong blokirovachki good choice would be difficult ...

• Rosir Calderon expressed interest in switching nationalities and playing for Russia in a recent interview .