Turkey NT 2014

• the Nt will need a player like Gözde sonsırma a lot..after she retires with which players do you think the nt should continue to play?

to me :

Naz + either one of Asuman + Gamze+Çağla+Ezgi
    Meliha İsmailoğlu +Neriman Özsoy +Ezgi Dağdelenler or Damla Çakıroğlu probablt Güldeniz can retire after Gözde
    Polen Uslupehlivan +Gözde Yılmaz or Ceren Kestirengöz
    Kübra Akman + Eda Erdem +Bahar Toksoy G.+Aslı Kalaç
    Gizem K.+ Dilara Bağcı or Gizem Örge .

• I think for the setters it should be one between Gamze and Cagla.. now way for Assuman
    Ceren looks too weak to me, Yilmaz is much better.. why not Beryem Boz? She is not that bad this season.. certainly better than Ceren
    Dicle should be in NT too, and I doubt Eda will be there though she deserves

• I think for the setters it should be one between Gamze and Cagla.. now way for Assuman
    Ceren looks too weak to me, Yilmaz is much better.. why not Beryem Boz? She is not that bad this season.. certainly better than Ceren

Meryem Boz looks similar to Polen both dont have strong arms...an Opp needs power for high level on the other hand Gözde Yılmaz and Ceren Kestirengöz have strong arms ...i agree with you on Ceren K.she is weak now maybe later...now Polen-Gözde and Meryam could be candidates..

• s

to me :

Meliha İsmailoğlu +Neriman Özsoy +Ezgi Dağdelenler or Damla Çakıroğlu probablt Güldeniz can retire after Gözde

I think for the setters it should be one between Gamze and Cagla.. now way for Assuman

Meryem Boz looks similar to Polen both dont have strong arms...an Opp needs power for high level on the other hand Gözde Yılmaz and Ceren Kestirengöz have strong arms ...i agree with you on Ceren K.she is weak now maybe later...now Polen-Gözde and Meryam could be candidates..

to me :

I think for the setters it should be one between Gamze and Cagla.. now way for Assuman

to me :

• Is it true that Ferhat Akbaş will be the new head coach of Turkish NT?

• Noone wrote it but according to Voleybolextra, Ferhat Akbas is the new head coach of the NT: http://www.voleybolextra.com/5…kim-ferhat-akbasa-emanet/

I like Ferhat and his decisions however being a head coach is very different than assisting. I would not like someone that is assisting to another coach in a club's team (he is the assistant coach of Guidetti in Vakifbank). It makes me feel like, Guidetti and the Netherlands will be always one step infront of Ferhat and Turkey. Besides that, he does not have the head coach experience at the club level. The third problem is, how more the NT will be Vakifbankinized?

I hope Ferhat will be fair and succesfull and won't let the NT be dominated by the Vakifbank. It is a big gamble and this might end his career badly.

• Is Eda still not interested in playing in NT? I think she should be very helpful because Bahar doesn't always play well..

• Akbas is a good coach but i think its not his time yet. He is still a co trainer in VakifBank and then he should become the head coach of the NT? Sure he is a good option but no his time yet, in a few years he will become for sure the head coach of NT but not now in my opinion.
    First of all he should be a head coach in a club he is young his time will come soon but he can learn more and could become a head coach of a club and then from the NT.

• Its official, Akbas the new head coach

http://tvf.org.tr/haberler/detay/9771/

I cant imagine or won't imagine the criticisms about him and VakifBank is dominating National Team, only Vakif players this and that and that, like always the same...

I think its too early for Akbas he isn't even a head coach of a club..
    TVF was in my eyes lazy to find for a good coach sure they have not much time the national team season begins in a few months, and can the coach work with this team that he dont know. A t this point akbas is a good choice he knows the players but he worked with Guidetti or ist still working and he worked with Barbolini after who will he follow the things that he learned from Guidetti or Barbolini....

Im not sure this is something like russian roullete it can be definitely the right decision or it can be completely wrong we will see, the first tournement is Montreux, European League European Olympics World Grand Prix and European Championship lets see how Turkey will be successful or not

• turkey this year will play montreux and european league. i think turkey will play with young players. i want see dicle babat, ezgi dagdelenler, buse kayacan, damla çakiroglu, melis durul, ceyda aktas, melike yilmaz :cheesy: :cheesy: :box:
    anybody know burcu yuzgenç ? she is playing very good european championship U18 :dance4: