Turkey NT 2014

• Dilara Bilge :wall: She was injured and didn't play for a long time in her club from Japan second league and you still think that she should be in the team :rolleyes: Even Meryem Boz or Seray Altay deserve a chance more than Dilara :hit:

• Dilara played for JT Marvelous, which was a first league (V.Premier League) relegated to second league (V.Challenge League) after they lost the challenge match against Ageo Medics (Nancy Metcalf was the foreign player for this team).

• Dilara Bilge :wall: She was injured and didn't play for a long time in her club from Japan second league and you still think that she should be in the team :rolleyes: Even Meryem Boz or Seray Altay deserve a chance more than Dilara :hit:

Dilara Bilge :wall: She was injured and didn't play for a long time in her club from Japan second league and you still think that she should be in the team :rolleyes: Even Meryem Boz or Seray Altay deserve a chance more than Dilara :hit:

you want as opposite seda. she does not play anything. deyra? hahahaha she is horrible. asli? hahaha too. dilara can train with the national team. 'm from Brazil but I understand better that you turkish volleyball :)

• Polen should be the 3rd alternative for the opposite position. At the moment, I actually see Gözde Yilmaz one step infront of her since she made a good decision and went to a team that she played whole season, although as an OH. She has been scoring well. Polen should realize that she won't become a part of the NT until she starts to play regularly.
    Moreover, after I watched the last game in semifinals, I can say that the setters of both EcZ and Fenerbahce are the ones who are stopping the team. Elif was bad and Asuman's choices are wrong and boring. I actually see Gamze as Naz's alternative now considering her courage, brave choices and nice set distribution. However she didnt play much during the season and it's difficult to justify her because of her performance in semi finals.

• Polen should be the 3rd alternative for the opposite position. At the moment, I actually see Gözde Yilmaz one step infront of her since she made a good decision and went to a team that she played whole season, although as an OH. She has been scoring well. Polen should realize that she won't become a part of the NT until she starts to play regularly.
    Moreover, after I watched the last game in semifinals, I can say that the setters of both EcZ and Fenerbahce are the ones who are stopping the team. Elif was bad and Asuman's choices are wrong and boring. I actually see Gamze as Naz's alternative now considering her courage, brave choices and nice set distribution. However she didnt play much during the season and it's difficult to justify her because of her performance in semi finals.

I think Gözde Yılmaz must be raised as offensive OH, she surprisingly did fairly good job at reception. We don't have any other option for OH1 position besides Neriman and Seda. That's why it would be wise to raise Gözde as OH1. Moreover, Ceren Kestirengöz was also very talented player in youth and junior level. She had a bad injury last season but this year she had good performance both as Opp (her real position) and OH1. Ceren must be another investment for future of NT. :whistle:

I agree with you about Gamze, she is improving very fast. I watched her when she was playing for youth and junior NT. She was back-up of Cansu Aydınoğulları but now she improved more than her. However, I think you are a bit harsh to Asuman, she is not a setter who has potential to carry out NT to further level as starting setter, yet, she is a good back-up setter with nice serve. Also she is much more experienced than Gamze. I think she must be back-up setter for WCh.

• European League roster has been announced by TVF. Team will start training on April 28th.

S: Çağla Akın, Ezgi Dilik, Gamze Alikaya
    Opp: Ceren Kestirengöz(also OH), Yeliz Başa
    OH: Cansu Çetin, Ezgi Arslan Güç, Gözde Yılmaz(also Opp), Melis Durul(also Opp), Şeyma Ercan
    MB: Aslı Kalaç, Ceylan Arısan, Kübra Akman, Özgenur Yurtdagülen
    L: Bihter Dumanoğlu, Hatice Gizem Örge
    Universal: Nursevil Aydınlar

Except Yeliz, pretty young roster. I'm happy that at least we will be able to see Yeliz again. Bihter is the only new face in the team. I'm really curious why Dicle is absent. I hope Barbolini saves her for bigger competitions. Sarıyer Belediyesi as Eczacıbaşı-2 team was a bad "club" project but It was great for younger local OHs and for NT as they can't find a top team to play in the league sadly. I wanna see how Cansu and Gözde will perform in NT after the last year. :box:Also I don't know where Nursevil is going to play ( I don't think she'll play anyway...). Probably she's registered as Opp.

• Hurray! Watching Yeliz will be awesome! Since Gamze is in roster, I assume her injury is not that serious. I'm happy about Gözde, if she shows a good performance, she can take Polen's place in the NT. However Nursevil is quite a weird decision. I assume she will be used as a blocker in the front row when needed. Rest are really good decisions, surprisingly not expected by Barbolini. I could add Meliha Ismailoglu to this team :super:
    Forgot to add, is there a good receiving OH in the team now. Ezgi Arslan is the only option and her reception is not that good either :whistle:

• Cansu Çetin is a very solid reciever. Much better than anyone else in this roster :win:

about Dicle, she was a starter player in European League and U23 team last year so I don't think she wasn't chosen this year. I believe she'll play in the main roster. Last year Aslı wasn't in European League roster but she played in all other competitions.

• Hurray! Watching Yeliz will be awesome! Since Gamze is in roster, I assume her injury is not that serious. I'm happy about Gözde, if she shows a good performance, she can take Polen's place in the NT. However Nursevil is quite a weird decision. I assume she will be used as a blocker in the front row when needed. Rest are really good decisions, surprisingly not expected by Barbolini. I could add Meliha Ismailoglu to this team :super:
    Forgot to add, is there a good receiving OH in the team now. Ezgi Arslan is the only option and her reception is not that good either :whistle:

Melis Durul and Cansu Çetin are great receivers, way better than Ezgi :whistle: Also Şeyma's reception is quite good.

• Cansu Çetin is a very solid reciever. Much better than anyone else in this roster :win:

about Dicle, she was a starter player in European League and U23 team last year so I don't think she wasn't chosen this year. I believe she'll play in the main roster. Last year Aslı wasn't in European League roster but she played in all other competitions.

Ah didnt know that about Cansu Cetin. I remember something made me feel bad about her when I checked stats but not sure what :wall:

We talked about this a lot but I think Dicle deserves to play in main roster. Eda is surprising me with her downward performance recently and Bahar is not someone I trust. I would put Dicle infront of them both and give her a chance. Maybe she rocks? :dance6:

• Melis Durul and Cansu Çetin are great receivers, way better than Ezgi :whistle: Also Şeyma's reception is quite good.

Excuse me but when I rechecked Melis Durul's stats, she did not receive much and made loads of errors. 73 receptions whole season, 23 errors and 16 perfect.
    Cansu Cetin looks reliable though with 31,8 perfect reception rate during season.
    Seyma is also bad reception according to stats, too many errors again.
    I dont say Ezgi is good but I dont see someone like Esra or Gözde in this team except Cansu Cetin.

• S: Çağla Akın, Ezgi Dilik, Gamze Alikaya
    Opp: Ceren Kestirengöz(also OH), Yeliz Başa
    OH: Cansu Çetin, Ezgi Arslan Güç, Gözde Yılmaz(also Opp), Melis Durul(also Opp), Şeyma Ercan
    MB: Aslı Kalaç, Ceylan Arısan, Kübra Akman, Özgenur Yurtdagülen
    L: Bihter Dumanoğlu, Hatice Gizem Örge
    Universal: Nursevil Aydınlar

Roster is pretty fair, very similar to the one I have made before. However, since there are 2 better defensive OH, Ezgi Arslan is a useless option. Instead of her, I would add Ceyda Aktaş who can play as both Opp and OH. Moreover, Meliha İsmailoğlu and Ezgi Dağdelenler are great prospects, I hope at least they would be in wide roster of Grand Prix roster. Dicle Nur will apparently be playing in Grand Prix. Lastly, for libero position Dilara Bağcı and Buse Kayacan are more promising than Bihter, even Sedef Sazlıdere who played in Yeşilyurt as starter deserves more than her :thumbdown:

• 2015 CEV Volleyball European Championship - Women

players : OZSOYNeriman0CANSUBüsra0KARAKOYUNAsuman0DEMIRNeslihan0ÖNAL PAŞAOĞLUGüldeniz0KARADAYIGizem0TOKSOY GUIDETTIBahar0USLUPEHLIVANPolen0TOKATLIOGLUSeda0ERDEM DÜNDAREda0AYDEMIR AKYOLNaz0DALBELER SENIYEMerve0ÖNERNedime Elif0ÖRGEHatice Gizem0GÜÇEzgi0DURULMelis0KESTIRENGÖZCeren0ALIKAYAGamze0ARISANCeylan0AKMANKübra0KALAÇAsli0YILMAZGözde0SONSIRMAGözde0CEMBERCI KIRDARÖzge0BAŞAYeliz0CETINCansu0AKINÇağla0AYDINLARNursevil0ERCANSeyma0DUMANOGLUBihter0GÜLERBirgül0İSMAİLOĞLUMeliha0DILIKEzgi0YURTDAGÜLEN ozge http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…age.aspx?mID=26541&ID=701

barbolini is crazy. AND DICLE BABAT ? GOKCEN DENKEL ? DAMLA ÇAKIROGLU ? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

• Look how wide is this list - 34 players :!: it's not even official 22 and for tournament it'll be 12-14 players, so it's certain that these players you mentioned will be out (though Dicle Nur can be close to final roster). And what do you want from Dicle Nur Babat? She had good season and was among best blockers in league :teach:

I think he is angry that Barbolini did not call Diclenur :wavy:
    I agree, she and Gökcen deserve spots in main team now. I wanna see both of them playing instead of Ergul for instance. Eda is having really bad games recently and Bahar, I don't trust her performance. She is pretty inconsistent.

• I think he is angry that Barbolini did not call Diclenur :wavy:
    I agree, she and Gökcen deserve spots in main team now. I wanna see both of them playing instead of Ergul for instance. Eda is having really bad games recently and Bahar, I don't trust her performance. She is pretty inconsistent.

My mistake, I didn't check this list thoroughly :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game