Turkey NT 2014

• Well, it's only a wide list of registered player for ECH qualification so as Meatballs said anything could happen ^^ - it's neither official NT line-up for this season nor wide roster for World Grand Prix :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yeah also this wide roster is only for ECH 2015 qualification, it's not for FIVB tournaments. But for ex. Meliha wasn't in wide roster last year but Dicle was in... So there are still question marks on people's minds. :S It's too hard to imagine a NT without Dicle as all NT middles play way under their potential at the moment.

• list with 24 players for european league 2014: POLEN ULUSPEHLIVAN, GIZEM ORGE, EZGI GUÇ, BUSE KAYACAN, MELIS DURUL, CEREN KESTIRENGOZ, GAMZE ALIKAYA, EZGI DAGDELENLER, DICLE BABAT, CEYLAN ARISAN, KUBRA AKMAN, CEYDA AKTAS, ASLI KALAC, GOZDE YILMAZ, YELIZ BASA, CANSU ÇETIN, CAGLA AKIN, NUSERVIL AYDINLAR, SEYMA ERCAN, BIHTER DUMANOGLU, EZGI DILIK, OZGE YURTDAGULEN , CEREN ÇAGLAR , HANDE NAZ SIMSEK

POSITIVE: ezgi dagdelenler , ceyda aktas and dicle babat. :cheesy: :cheesy:
    NEGATIVE : not have ceren cihan , damla çakiroglu, ece hocaoglu and ceyda durukan :down: :down: :down:

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…age.aspx?mID=26266&ID=706

• thank you for all the works , USAvolleyfan...

Gözde and Larson were at the top of their performances last season....i doubt/fear a probable dropping about their perf. for the upcoming season season due to tiredness and injuries etc..

• the best way to not get injured/tired is decline invitations from the nt and only concentrate on clubs that way they will still be in tip top shape

Which means we will miss the chance of watching these two beautiful sportswoman whole summer. Bad idea :teach:

• btw...id like to see Marko Motta as the coach of Turkey's NT again...
    i doubt that Neriman couldnt join the NT bcz of Barbolini...if its true , i would kick him out..Neri is first option for attacking in the NT.

• btw...id like to see Marko Motta as the coach of Turkey's NT again...
    i doubt that Neriman couldnt join the NT bcz of Barbolini...if its true , i would kick him out..Neri is first option for attacking in the NT.

Barbolini is a disaster so far. The only good thing he did in GsD was to replace Leo with Gamze which happened in the playoffs only.
    Using Seda instead of Neriman was a bad idea. Now Seda had a terrible season so I assume that he is not that silly. I also think he should convince Esra & Gulden to come back to the NT. I don't really trust Gizem Karadayi.

• Barbolini is a disaster so far. The only good thing he did in GsD was to replace Leo with Gamze which happened in the playoffs only.
    Using Seda instead of Neriman was a bad idea. Now Seda had a terrible season so I assume that he is not that silly. I also think he should convince Esra & Gulden to come back to the NT. I don't really trust Gizem Karadayi.

i dont think The nT needs Gülden anymore...They can benefit from Gizem Örge's reception instead.However we could need Esra Gümüş.They had better invite her..Neriman+Gözde+Gizem's for Reception and Esra as back-up.

• The group that will play the first round of ECH qualification in Belarus :

S: Gamze Alikaya, Çağla Akın
    M: Bahar Toksoy Guidetti, Kübra Akman, Büşra Cansu
    WS: Gözde Sonsırma, Gözde Yılmaz, Seda Tokatlıoğlu, Güldeniz Önal Paşaoğlu, Ezgi Güç
    L: Gizem Karadayı, Merve Dalbeler

• poor Gözde Sonsırma..i hope Güldeniz will play well then she wont have to play and she can take some rest..

I actually prefer Ezgi Guc to Guldeniz. Gözde Yilmaz & Ezgi Guc duo are young and dont think will have troubles against Finland.

P.s. Now when I checked again, I guess Gözde will probably play OPP.

• I actually prefer Ezgi Guc to Guldeniz. Gözde Yilmaz & Ezgi Guc duo are young and dont think will have troubles against Finland.

P.s. Now when I checked again, I guess Gözde will probably play OPP.

I strongly disagree! Ezgi Güç is the weakest player in this roster. She is short and very weak attacker, thus you would expect her to be defensive OH , right? But she is certainly not :down: Whenever she was substitute for someone in GS she always screwed at reception and I am not talking about her attacking ratios at all :aww: Güldeniz is at least experienced and reliable receiver. Also she is defending very well too. Instead of Ezgi, there must be Cansu Cetin or Melis Durul in the roster as defensive OH :whistle:

• Serdar, it's Barbolini, You sometimes won't understand his choices :lol:

Probable line-up can be:
    Gamze - Gözde - Kübra - Seda - Güldeniz - Bahar - Gizem (L)

On the other hand I'd like to see Gözde Yılmaz (either OP or OH) and Merve Dalbeler playing more instead of Seda and Gizem ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I strongly disagree! Ezgi Güç is the weakest player in this roster. She is short and very weak attacker, thus you would expect her to be defensive OH , right? But she is certainly not :down: Whenever she was substitute for someone in GS she always screwed at reception and I am not talking about her attacking ratios at all :aww: Güldeniz is at least experienced and reliable receiver. Also she is defending very well too. Instead of Ezgi, there must be Cansu Cetin or Melis Durul in the roster as defensive OH :whistle:

I agree about Melis Durul and Cansu Cetin, it is quite unfair to them since Ezgi never played this season except a few opportunities. However Guldeniz IMO is just a waste of time, as long as she keeps staying as a bench player in Vakifbank, she should not be invited to NT either.

• Serdar, it's Barbolini, You sometimes won't understand his choices :lol:

Probable line-up can be:
    Gamze - Gözde - Kübra - Seda - Güldeniz - Bahar - Gizem (L)

On the other hand I'd like to see Gözde Yılmaz (either OP or OH) and Merve Dalbeler playing more instead of Seda and Gizem ^^

I really really hope Merve will start instead of Gizem.. i mean she was great.. she passed very well (which Gizem is not) and she defended good too.. So she deserves her chance