Korean NT 2014

• Yes annual one. In fact the total sum of all players of the team is fixed by KOVO rule. I forgot the exact amount but seems like ~20 000M
    One player can not take the whole 20 000M

it's amazing that kpop which is very popula in asia there are idols who are paid less but volleyball is one can get paid up to 200 million

• Han Song-Yi was finally replaced during 1st set, then teamwork improved much better and finally the team could won. whew! Everyone knew it that she was "the key" player of the team but the coach noticed it in the last day. :aww: Well, but better than ever.

The mood of the team during game is crucial part in women volleyball, but Song-Yi Han is truly harmful in that sense. Always she plays really passively when attacking and defencing and it brings huge negative effect on the team sprit. Her thousand of mistakes in decisive moments, needless to say. I think Korea played pretty well against China until Song-Yi Han missed on two consecutive receptions which immediately allowed china to do direct kills during 2nd set. The team mood completely reversed then. Korea is especially weak against Japan, the team often loose control. It's rather psychological part than physical. As long as Song-Yi Han is on the court, Korea could never defeat Japan.

Good-bye Song-Yi Han. Please never come back for Korea NT. :wavy:

• I personally think Han Song-yi is a decent blocker. True she affects the team too much, but I just recall her getting key block points in matches from before. I think she is just out of shape, kind of like what happened to Han Yoo-mi when she was a top scorer in 200(5? don't remember exactly) and was useless in the WGP2012. Either way they need to find a taller wing who is also good at passing (Park Jeong-ah should really try to improve, she's a decent player if I remember)

• Yes, maybe that is the only reason that the coach left her on the court because of her height, especially when Hyo-jin Yang is absent (due to injury).

Jung-ah Park, why not :) I remember she did crucial key blocks last year during AVC asian championship against China which led the team to victory. She does not participate reception at all and has poor defencing skills but definitely useful player to the team. Overall, I would like to give her positive rates in this competition.

I saw that someone made this. maybe on purpose to praise Kim's spike but I was surprised by good back passing done by Jung-ah. it appears around 13s. After making the point Kim is saying to Jung-ah giving high five that "Hey Jung-ah, Nice toss Nice toss!!" around 21s. :)
    ZG4FN_tN204

• Yes, maybe that is the only reason that the coach left her on the court because of her height, especially when Hyo-jin Yang is absent (due to injury).

Jung-ah Park, why not I remember she did crucial key blocks last year during AVC asian championship against China which led the team to victory. She does not participate reception at all and has poor defencing skills but definitely useful player to the team. Overall, I would like to give her positive rates in this competition.

I saw that someone made this. maybe on purpose to praise Kim's spike but I was surprised by good back passing done by Jung-ah. it appears around 13s. After making the point Kim is saying to Jung-ah giving high five that "Hey Jung-ah, Nice toss Nice toss!!" around 21s.

Wow! Impressive set as well as kill haha. Kim is just Kim, no questions or doubt about her. But even if she is the "Gamova" of the team they still need another good passing OH or OPP; she needs a little help on the court :lol: :lol: :lol:

• i am fc of Lee Jae Yeong
    I like her spike she got higher percentage 75% in leage this year , i hope she will be the part of Score machine as Kim yeon kyong
    But in the team Han song yi she can't help anything even block only poor recieve and defense !
    What do you think?