Logan Tom retires!!!

• All i can say is "Finally!". Tom was an outstanding player but it's so sad to hear the same rumors every year for a player and ask yourself, is she retiring this time? Same was for Glinka.

On the other hand, I really loved the way Ravva retired.
    I frankly don't see a reason for a volleyball player to retire if they are not facing a serious injury.

Well Tom never said she will retire, as Glinka did. Even if Logan retires there won't be an official statement unless she gives any interview.. Logan never says stuff before time, so situation is very different than Glinka

• All i can say is "Finally!". Tom was an outstanding player but it's so sad to hear the same rumors every year for a player and ask yourself, is she retiring this time? Same was for Glinka.

On the other hand, I really loved the way Ravva retired.
    I frankly don't see a reason for a volleyball player to retire if they are not facing a serious injury.

You miss one crucial point; volleyball is not their only passion. During their career many volleyball players have troubles since they don't spend enough time with their families, friends. Most of them want to have some kids after retiring or the ones who got pregnant at early ages want to raise their kids themselves before they got older. Some educated ones (which is rare in Turkey) want to pursue different careers, and so forth. Thus, it is quite understandable to see early retirement of some players, especially the top ones who not only play in their club but also in their NT as well.

• Any news on Logan Tom?