• Guys, browsing through the net I came across some pictures and forums saying that Arrighetti has been in a relationship with Lo Bianco in the past.. looking through the pages there was info about Valentina and Valentina Serena too.. Also about Poljak and Lo Bianco.. I mean I had no idea of this.. I thought Lo Bianco is married.. So apart from Mari-Sheilla and Lloyd-Arrighetti this is all very new to me.. Do you have any info on such subjects? It will be interesting to hear :D

• There's a bunch of lesbian girls playing in Azerbaijan this next season, right? I recall someone mentioning it in the forums, but I don't remember their names right now. I know that Brazilian club Brasília Vôlei signed with two girls who are together - Erika (Mini) and Barbara Wezorke.

• There's a bunch of lesbian girls playing in Azerbaijan this next season, right? I recall someone mentioning it in the forums, but I'm don't remember their names right now. I know that Brazilian club Brasília Vôlei signed with a couple two girls who are a couple - Erika (Mini) and Barbara Wezorke.

Well those would be Lloyd-Arrighetti and Thomsen-Buijs..

• There was rumours about Logan and Thompson. Moreover, people were claiming that Logan insisted to take Thompson for London squad. :whistle: Another rumous that I heard about Logan was with Stacy Sykora

• There was rumours about Logan and Thompson. Moreover, people were claiming that Logan insisted to take Thompson for London squad. :whistle: Another rumous that I heard about Logan was with Stacy Sykora

Oh, I am really surprised to hear this.. I've read many forums about Logan, but I've never found this info..Logan and Sykora I can believe, but Thompson... Logan is hot! :P Also it's strange for me to hear Logan insisted about Thompson in London.. I thought she is professional and would never do that..

Thanks Serdar

• And what about The G word? I've never heard of a gay volleyball player

• A Brazilian MB who played for Volei Futuro.. Don't know his name.. The fans were very disrespectful towards him and all of his teammates wore rainbow or pink jerseys to support him.. Maybe Brazilians can tell you more

His name is Michael.

• I've always heard rumors that Sykora and Lo Bianco dated 10 years ago.

• Guys, browsing through the net I came across some pictures and forums saying that Arrighetti has been in a relationship with Lo Bianco in the past.. looking through the pages there was info about Valentina and Valentina Serena too.. Also about Poljak and Lo Bianco.. I mean I had no idea of this.. I thought Lo Bianco is married.. So apart from Mari-Sheilla and Lloyd-Arrighetti this is all very new to me.. Do you have any info on such subjects? It will be interesting to hear :D

Sheilla Castro? Relationship with Mari?

• _ Wow...about Mari and Sheilla, they really were a couple, but Sheilla decided to have a "normal life", and get married...many other brazilian players can be also in this list, like Carol Gattaz, Fabi, Ana Cristina, Ana Moser, ....also heard rumors about Kiutikova from Russia...

• Yeah there are rumors all through the net.. You can even watch on youtube, there are many videos about their close 'friendship'.. I mean there is no proof, but everyone says it

Everyone can say it because rumours goes from one ear to the other ear, we all know that female friendships are always something different they kiss each other on their mouth and if a male firendship would do that, then everyone would say they are gay.
    I wanted to say that she is married :D

• Mari and Sheilla dated from 2006 to 2010 (or something like that). Everyone knows that.
    They broke up and Sheilla started dating the guy to whom she is married now (Breno).
    Mari supposedly dated Dani Viera a long time ago when they were both in Osasco, and after breaking up with Sheilla she would have dated Fernanda Berti (from beach volleyball).

• His shirt says "Vôlei Futuro against prejudice", by the way. It was a really cool gesture from the team. (I miss VF ;()
    Nice to hear about the Canadian player. I had no idea there was another gay player out. :D