• His shirt says "Vôlei Futuro against prejudice", by the way. It was a really cool gesture from the team. (I miss VF ;()
    Nice to hear about the Canadian player. I had no idea there was another gay player out. :D

Yeah I think it was pretty cool from them supporting him, cuz you know I suppose it was a very hard situation for him.. Also you know how guys can be, especially some you see naked everyday so I find it a really great gesture.. I also read about the Canadian on volleywood but forgot about him :aww:

• are you confusing things a little bit?

i don't know anything about freya albrecht's private life since there's nothing on the internet but to me, it seems she's either intersexed or transgender. that's a very different thing than being a lesbian.

• are you confusing things a little bit?

i don't know anything about freya albrecht's private life since there's nothing on the internet but to me, it seems she's either intersexed or transgender. that's a very different thing than being a lesbian.

Well it´s not cool saying that kind of things. It can hurt people. Wouldn't you be hurt reading that sort of statement about you?

• i'm not sure why you are upset. i was responding to someone's post saying that she is a lesbian. i was just trying to clarify that transgender is not the same as a lesbian.

and either way, there's nothing wrong with being one or the other.

• i'm not sure why you are upset. i was responding to someone's post saying that she is a lesbian. i was just trying to clarify that transgender is not the same as a lesbian.

Well yeah there is not but as a woman you wouldn't like to be called transgender if you are not.. what does that mean? That you have many men features?

I am not upset, I am just saying that it´s not kind saying such things about à person. When you say someone is a lesbian or gay, it´s a question of preference... Everybody should be able to love who he/she wants.
    But when you say she is transgender you look and judge her apparence. And I think it´s rude and not appropriate. She would certainly be hurt reading your post.

But I agree with you about one point, there is nothing wrong being a lesbian, gay, or a transgender.

• i'm sorry but i don't think it's rude to point out the obvious. she does look transgender or intersexed (similar to semenya) to me, and i'm sure she knows it. i know TG people and they are not strangers to me. some people may be blind or too shy to say it, but it's very obvious to me.

• i'm sorry but i don't think it's rude to point out the obvious. she does look transgender or intersexed (similar to semenya) to me, and i'm sure she knows it. i know TG people and they are not strangers to me. some people may be blind or too shy to say it, but it's very obvious to me.

Im sorry but that's funny. She may look like a TG but you cant really say "how do you know she is not?". It is simply forbidden for TG to compete in Women competitions. So if she was a TG, she would not be allowed to compete in professional levels.

• Can I please urge people to think before they post... Quite apart from the risk of getting the the site owners into trouble over this kind of stuff, don't forget that just because someone is (for lack of a better word) famous, it doesn't mean they or members of their family don't have (a) feelings and (b) a computer.