Brazil NT 2015

• Brazil is clearly lacking some replacements for the all-star team.

Gosh, how I miss watching the dynamic duo of Mari and Paula on court.

I know right? Mari & Paula > Jaque & Garay. Even if the passing isn't good, these two can kill high balls in transition. And that's basically what sets them apart from Garay & Jaque. Look at what happened at the last World Championship. Brazil is deadly if reception is good (because of Thaisa/Fabiana) but once it fails, they can't convert.

• Dani Lins is our best setter. Of course Naz is better than her, but well, what can we do? About Fabiola, I don't know why but people here in Brazil LOVE HER. Seriously, she doesn't know how to use Fabiana and Thaísa properly, and using them is always out best option during any match.
    Zé Roberto would have to bring at least 24 players this season (it looks like Pan American games will be in the same time of the Grand Prix), but since our top players are going to rest this year, I'm almost sure that sub-23 will play the Pan American games...

Our best options are
    OPP: Rosamaria and Monique (I would never call Ivna!)
    OH: Gabi, Natália, Suelle and Mari Paraíba (I'm actually guessing that Jaqueline won't rest this year... let's see)
    S: Macris and Naiane (I'm also not sure if Dani Lins will rest... and Ana Tiemi is PAST HISTORY, please!)
    MB: Ana Carol, Ana Bia, Adenízia (Zé loves her!) and maybe Fran or Angelica (Ana Bia is probably not playing, let's wait and see)
    Libero: Camila Brait and Leia

• I know right? Mari & Paula > Jaque & Garay. Even if the passing isn't good, these two can kill high balls in transition. And that's basically what sets them apart from Garay & Jaque. Look at what happened at the last World Championship. Brazil is deadly if reception is good (because of Thaisa/Fabiana) but once it fails, they can't convert.

True! Mari and Paula I think is the best OH duo for Brazil NT. Paula is an all around dynamic player and Mari is simply powerful -- no one in the world could hit over the top of the block like her did, which has became her trademark back then. 2008 was a great year for Brazil Women's NT and it got Mari's name written all over it. Jacque and Garay are powerful hitters, but not as dynamic as Mari and Paula.

• Angélica ??? Mara it's more better and deserve

In my opinion Naz it's not much better than Dani... She was not able to setter in final four without touch resources..

Dani Lins is our best setter. Of course Naz is better than her, but well, what can we do? About Fabiola, I don't know why but people here in Brazil LOVE HER. Seriously, she doesn't know how to use Fabiana and Thaísa properly, and using them is always out best option during any match.
    Zé Roberto would have to bring at least 24 players this season (it looks like Pan American games will be in the same time of the Grand Prix), but since our top players are going to rest this year, I'm almost sure that sub-23 will play the Pan American games...

Our best options are
    OPP: Rosamaria and Monique (I would never call Ivna!)
    OH: Gabi, Natália, Suelle and Mari Paraíba (I'm actually guessing that Jaqueline won't rest this year... let's see)
    S: Macris and Naiane (I'm also not sure if Dani Lins will rest... and Ana Tiemi is PAST HISTORY, please!)
    MB: Ana Carol, Ana Bia, Adenízia (Zé loves her!) and maybe Fran or Angelica (Ana Bia is probably not playing, let's wait and see)
    Libero: Camila Brait and Leia

• True! Mari and Paula I think is the best OH duo for Brazil NT. Paula is an all around dynamic player and Mari is simply powerful -- no one in the world could hit over the top of the block like her did, which has became her trademark back then. 2008 was a great year for Brazil Women's NT and it got Mari's name written all over it. Jacque and Garay are powerful hitters, but not as dynamic as Mari and Paula.

really? Kosheleva or De la Cruz etc..?

• Zé will split the NTs this season, part will go to play WGP other part to play South American Championship.

It will be a big list, the first names he called for training were realeased: http://blogs.lancenet.com.br/v…-de-ze-roberto-para-2015/

S: Ana Tiemi, Juma, Macris
    Opp: Joycinha, Rosamaria, Jéssica
    OH: Ellen, Michelle Pavão, Paula (from São Caetano, not Pequeno), Sassá
    MB: Francynne, Letícia Hage, Mara
    L: Léia

This is likely a team to play a small tournament, I dont think any of these girls will make it to the main team.

• list doens't include players are disputing playoffs of Superleague

Ana Tiemi (S) - CSM Bucuresti
    Angélica (MB) - Brasília Vôlei
    Ellen (OH) - E.C. Pinheiros
    Francynne (OH) - E.C. Pinheiros
    Jéssica (OPP/OH) - Brasília Vôlei
    Joycinha (OPP) - Daejeon KGC
    Juma (S) - São Caetano
    Léia (L) - E.C. Pinheiros
    Letícia Hage (MB) - Dentil/Praia Clube Uberlândia
    Macris (S) - E.C. Pinheiros
    Mara (MB) - São Caetano
    Michelle Pavão (OH) - Brasília Vôlei
    Paula (OPP) - São Caetano
    Rosamaria (OPP) - E.C. Pinheiros
    Sassá :white: (OH) - Dentil/Praia Clube Uberlândia

• This is likely a team to play a small tournament, I dont think any of these girls will make it to the main team.

I think Rosamaria has real chances to be in the main team
    And Léia will be the 2nd libero for sure

• Yay for Fran, Mara and Macris! I didn't know Paula could play as OH; I'd rather count her as OPP instead of... Jéssica (?()

Overall quite a nice list to be honest. Hope Naiane, Monique, Bia and Suelle are in the wider list.

• I think Paula is only OPP. Maybe this is wrong

• Sassa? :aww:

• I think Rosamaria has real chances to be in the main team
    And Léia will be the 2nd libero for sure

Agree about Léia, still dont know about Rosamaria, I mean, yes she did a good league...but she is still so young. Though is true opp position is something like a question mark for Brazil this season with Sheilla probably being rested most tournaments and TAndara pregnant...dont know...time will tell. :)

• Ana Tiemi (S) - CSM Bucuresti------------------------------------------- :whistling:
    Angélica (MB) - Brasília Vôlei ------------------------------------------------------------ :down: :down: :down:
    Ellen (OH) - E.C. Pinheiros --------------------------------------------------------------- 8o
    Francynne (OH) - E.C. Pinheiro-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 8o
    Jéssica (OPP/OH) - Brasília Vôlei ----------------------------------------------------------- :huh:
    Joycinha (OPP) - Daejeon KGC ------------------------------------------------- :flower:
    Juma (S) - São Caetano ------------------------------------------------------------- ?(
    Léia (L) - E.C. Pinheiros--------------------------------------------------------- :thumbsup:
    Letícia Hage (MB) - Dentil/Praia Clube Uberlândia -------------------------------- :S
    Macris (S) - E.C. Pinheiros--------------------------------------------------- :thumbsup:
    Mara (MB) - São Caetano ---------------------------------------------------- 8o
    Michelle Pavão (OH) - Brasília Vôlei ------------------------------------ :whistling:
    Paula (OPP) - São Caetano ---------------------------------------------------- 8o
    Rosamaria (OPP) - E.C. Pinheiros -------------------------------------------- :thumbsup:
    Sassá (OH) - Dentil/Praia Clube Uberlândia ---------------------------------------- Seriously? She might be invited for been a leader in Pan

Rosamaria, Jouycinha and Macris are the best players so far in this group... it's a little bit stranger Angelica.. Leticia Hage ... both of players don't do it a solid game in Clubs.. what expect for NT...

I Know that Thaisinha it's very small.. but in the list with names like Jéssica, Sassá ... She Totally could be called..

• Why everybody have this dislike for Sassá? For me, she is a good passer and defense and can help stabilize reception. Mayber her attack is not as strong, but she also have the experience, playing for NT by Athens already