Polish NT 2015

• My personal roster (I made it as bigger as possible...)

S : Katarzyna Skorupa, Milena Radecka, Joanna Wolosz, Gabriela Jasinska, Emilia Kajzer
    OPPs : Katarzyna Skowronska-Dolata, Katarzyna Zaroslinska, Izabela Kowalinska, Malwina Smarzek
    MBs : Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Katarzyna Polec, Gabriela Polanska, Aleksandra Trojan, Maja Tokarska, Dominika Sobolska, Agnieszka Kakolewska, Monika Ptak
    OHs : Anna Werblinska, Aleksandra Wojcik, Natalia Kurnikowska, Anna Grejman, Klaudia Kaczorowska
    Liberos : Mariola Zenik, Agata Durajczyk, Agata Sawicka, Paulina Maj

I would like to see a better team next year! I miss all the old faces... Liktoras, Dziekiewicz, Podolec, Glinka, Rosner etc etc :rose:

• I agree with Owl. Tokarska ans Jasinska are overrated. I'd like to see Efimienko insted of Kąkolewska. Efimienko plays really good this season. She's good blocker and slider. Kamila Ganszczyk is good blocker.
    OHs: I don't think Grejman deserves to be in national team. Sieczka and Skrzypkowska have good season.

And Emil, you forgot about Tomsia :)

• Agree about overrated Tokarska and Jasińska ^^ and Efimienko is surprising me 8o on the other hand Kąkolewska is disappointment ;( Sieczka is doing good as offensive OH and agree that Skrzypkowska also has good season, but she was never good enough to be NT player... Grejman spent too much time on benches and I don't think that she can be in NT right now :whistle: on the other hand also Różycka is playing not bad in Muszyna ^^ and Tomsia can also be considered here :D Kowalińska as Oh also could be helpful... Kasprzak also could have helped, but she's seriously injured...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I fully agree with Ania. Interesting that she said about systems. And Makowski even does not appears at the matches!

But there is also the answer by vice-president of PZPS that they are not planning any changes in this area... Roman's statement is so hopeless. If he will meet with each single players (as he says) then he will change coach immidiately.

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…artykul,534868,1,282.html

• Journalist: Watching your last matches in Chemik, I have to ask about NT. Will you play in NT this year?
    Werblińska: At the moment there are no any calls to NT and coach Makowski is not seen also. We went through very interesting games in CL and Orlen Liga. We had played match in Bydgoszcz, where the coach lives, and we had not seen him there also. He did not call, did not write, did not talk to us. One big question mark.

Journalist:There is visible new quality of Chemik Police, which was implemented by Cuccarini, would you like to see foreign coach leading NT and breathe new spirit to it?
    Werblińska: I support any idea! In men's NT each time coach is replaced by better one and each of them has some new ideas. In female's NT with each new coach skills were the same. It is waste, that after coach Matlak nothing moved on. THere was investment in another Polish coach and nothing good happen. We need somebody who has as like coach Cuccarini good approach to work with women and is not involved in any systems. I think then a lot of girls, which were not present in NT in the past, would come back. When I think that I have to play in NT with younger players and be constantly worked out than I know that I will loose my health. I will no be able to play by twelve months per year. Even in this season Makowski showed that there is possibility to play tournament with different roster. One group of players take part in the first tournament, second in the other. Such deal would be great for me. During Grand Prix there might be young girls playing, which will be leaders in the future. We can try to fight for medals. We have very good players.Only coach missing. The spark that we would follow. (...) I believe that strength of female NT will be rebuild.

This was publicised in the morning, now whole interview is available but it is much longer. If I will find some time I will translate it, but this what is upper is the most important. Ania just called a spade a spade.
    I hope my English will not be so hard to read :D

• This was publicised in the morning, now whole interview is available but it is much longer. If I will find some time I will translate it, but this what is upper is the most important. Ania just called a spade a spade.
    I hope my English will not be so hard to read :D

Thank you for the translation. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbxMOOU1Kro

I finally got to make the video for Anna Werblinska.. Enjoy :D

Thank you for the video. :)

• Makowski gave an interview yesterday. Not too much, but very interesting.

Makowski:Really I am happy of that Ms. Werblińska gave such interview. It is beginning of discussion, what is going around women's NT. I was waiting for that.
    Soon I will be able to reveal all of the details about atmosphere around my team. I am working in extremally hard conditions. I guess, that my point of view will be very interesting for fans.

So we will have soap opera or fighting in jelly.

• one thing is that Werblinska is right and Makowski should be fired ...second one, that Werblinska is probably the last from Polish good players who should criticize and moralize about NT - with her attitude to NT and all the "conflicts" in the past... :wacko: :whistle:

• So now it's between Makowski and Werblińska. One of them will probably be out... http://www.sportowefakty.pl/si…kowskiego-ma-dosc-ukladow I hope she won't lose her license... Polish federation is very strange.

If somebody from PZPS would like to divest Werblińska's licence, then she will say loud how PZPS's work looks like. IMO at least she can not be called to NT by Makowski or she will not be playing while he is a coach. PZPS should be afraid much more, so they have to do something.

By the way, Anka 'talked of the devil and devil appeard' yesterday on Atom's match :D

• President of Polish Federation finally resigned, so we'll have elections in federation. Maybe as a result Makowski will be fired :roll:
    Witold Roman (he thinks that Makowski should stay :wacko: ), Konrad Piechocki and Paweł Papke are potential contenders :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game