Polish NT 2015

• Tomsia should be instead of Kowalińska for sure!

• i dont think Poland NT needs another OPP. there are Zaroslinska and when needed Skowronska as OPP...
    But Tomisa as MB could have been in the roster...if im not mistaken she can be kind of offensive MB Poland lacks...am i right? or Tomsia is not an offensive MB (When she was playing MB).

• If I'm not mistaken, she doesn't want to play as MB anymore. What Poland needs so bad is a good MB who can replace Tokarska and Efimienko. I don't like Bednarek's current performance either, the old Liktoras-Dziekiewicz duo is missed.

• Yeah, great ideas, however we don't have better MB than Bednarek and Tokarska as well as good OH apart from Werblinska... Smarzek can't receive so I don't know what you're expecting- KSD is better OH IMO...

But at least we don't have to worry about good OPP in the future with Smarzek, would be great if any OHs showed up...

I believe we will continue playing with KSD< so it would be Wołosz, ABK, Tokarska, Werblinska, Skowronska, Zaroslinska and Maj, with Kaczorowska probably in case of KSD troubles...

• Smarzek might be better receiver than KSD. She was supporting receivers during YECH 2013 and it looked quite good. Malwina has possibilities to be good OH in the future.

I forgot to add:
    Skorupa=dream :S

For now we have good OPPs, Skowronska and Zaroślińska probably will play at least until WCH 2018, by this time Malwina will be 22 only.... Until 2018 I believe she could be OH in NT, but it all depends on Nawrocki...

• The amended law on sport signed by the newly choosen president of Poland. "The Act also provides for, among others, the obligation for the sports associations annual financial statements, which are subject to mandatory audit by an independent auditor. At the same time restricts the obligation to create professional league in the highest division. The changes also limit the opportunity to act leadership positions in sports associations.

Mrs Werblińska (Nawrocki I don't speak Polish) and other girls maybe soon go abroad that don't have good/normal results in NT for many years. In short, funding bigger money in Orlenliga will come to the end soon. If you don't believe, read again what i wrote, it's not a joke. Old president didn't want to confirm this. It's time for law and justice in Polish sport.

;)

• Katarzyna Zaroślinska is injured and she probably will not play at the European Championships :(((
    Berenika Tomsia will replace her

• Katarzyna Zaroślinska is injured and she probably will not play at the European Championships :(((
    Berenika Tomsia will replace her

I really feel sorry for Kasia, she has been having a really good season so far :( So that means Skowronska will play as starter OPP and Werblinska-Grejman as OH? Quite weak I'd have to say, or Tomsia as OPP and Skowronska-Werblinska OH?

• OFFICIAL: Kasia Zaroślinska will not play at the ECH.
    Source: ATOM TREFL SOPOT- twitter

• Could you please put the official roster? Otherwise some info :D

With Zaroslinska out, one more weakness has been added...Smarzek is questionable, she hasn't been active at all through the summer and Tomsia was injuried for a while that makes Kasia's absence more painful. MBs are quite weak as they showed in the european games, Tokarska is only useful against weaker teams and to me Bednarek's poor performance was a surprise, it seemed like she didn't have any chemistry with her setter, Wolosz. I hope they've fixed it somehow, because she was the only middle attacker who knew how to attack, the others were terrible at that. Efimienko and Sikorska are just a NO. BTW is Kakolewska still staying with NT?

IMO Kunirkowska and Grejman are sort of "alike" players, short, smart, decent passing and weak attacks, so it would be better cutting one of those two and bring one more offensive player like Kowalinska. well hard to guess, I don't know who's training in the camp.

• S: Wołosz, Bełcik, Kajzer, Tobiasz
    OPP: Smarzek, Tomsia, Kowalińska
    OH: Grejman, Kurnikowska, Kaczorowska, Skowrońska-Dolata, Paszek, Werblińska
    MB: Tokarska, Efimienko, Bednarek-Kasza, Pycia, Lis, Ganszczyk
    L: Sawicka, Krzos, Maj, Durajczyk

• Sawicka is out for a while, she is not going to ECH definetly.

If it was for me, I would play with Kowalińska-Maj-Werblińska in reception and Skowronska as OPP. I thing it all will depend on how Tomsia/Smarzek will play in friendly matches.

Smarzek is somewhere close to Boskovic, almost same age, big potential, maybe Smarzek less powerful but she still could make about 40-50% in attack in Orlen Liga, even though she played OL as a starter and juniors team as well, so she was like Friday-juniors, Saturday-OL, Sunday- juniors and with ~30-40-50 attacks in each match. So this season I believe she will be more rested and efficient.

Tomsia played great in Italy, with her it's just how long will it take to recover.

• Tomsia had good season in Italy, so i think she can be our starter, it's a shame that she wasn't in Szczyrk before. I believe in her. Kowalińska is just useless as OPP.