Polish NT 2015

• Pity that there's no Skorupa :( Bednarek is nothing special now like Kąkolewska... maybe Ela Skowrońska should be there...
    IMHO either Zaroślińska or Tomsia should play as OH :wavy: maybe I'd take 3 OPs, 4 OHs and 3 MBs...
    I don't know who take as backup for Wołosz - both Radecka and Bełcik don't convince me :wacko:

maybe I'd take:
    S: Wołosz, Radecka
    OP: Zaroślińska, Tomsia, Skowrońska-Dolata
    OH: Grejman, Kurnikowska, Jagieło, Werblińska
    MB: Tokarska, Ganszczyk, Pycia/Polańska (hard to choose last one, maybe Polańska ?( )
    L: Maj-Erwardt, Zenik

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• For me it's better to take Polanska than Grejman- she won't play anyway. We don't need 4 OHs anyway, because Skowronska will play as OH. Jagieło can be substitution when Skowronska in the back row. IMO Radecka won't go. And Zenik also. What is Tobiasz doing on this list only God knows, and JN of course. Skorupa- :white:

Starting six will be: Wołosz- KSD- Werblinska- Zaroslinska- Polanska- Ganszczyk/Pycia- Maj

• Seriously Elzbieta Skowronska is playing suprisingly well in Turkey. She is 41% in attack and 32% of perfect receptions and she could also maintain her level aginst better teams. So in general why Różyczka and Skowronska are out while Kaczorowska still in, I don't have an idea.

• Seriously Elzbieta Skowronska is playing suprisingly well in Turkey. She is 41% in attack and 32% of perfect receptions and she could also maintain her level aginst better teams. So in general why Różyczka and Skowronska are out while Kaczorowska still in, I don't have an idea.

The same is with Skorupa. Our dear coach decided that Wolosz-Belcik is better duo :)

• The same is with Skorupa. Our dear coach decided that Wolosz-Belcik is better duo

Skorupa probably decided not to play. I don't think there is anyone who could just not choose her to NT. But I think Nawrocki won't talk about this because he wants good atmosphere in the team and also others players maybe want him to respect her decision. From the beginning he tries to be careful and talk with girls honestly, not to media.

• No.

Skowronska is indeed doing an excellent job. Her team is one of the really bad teams in the Turkish league and she is the only reliable scorer in her team and receiving most of the serves, often with good stats. I cant say the same with Skorupa, she is playing with excellent attackers and she is still not doing anything extra. She is not bad but not special either. Wolosz is a much better and creative setter than her, though I'm sure Wolosz-Skorupa duo could be a better option :lol:

• Nawrocki reduced NT to 15 names :wavy:

S: Wołosz, Bełck
    OP: Skowrońska-Dolata (also OH), Tomsia, Zaroślińska
    OH: Werblińska, Kurnikowska, Grejman, Jagieło
    MB: Pycia, Polańska, Ganszczyk, Efimienko
    L: Maj-Erwardt, Krzos

so no Radecka, no Kaczorowska, no Tokarska, no Zenik and no Durajczyk, rather expected team, last to cut can be OP, OH or MB - Zaroślińska (still not in top shape after injury), Grejman (many ups and downs in league) and Efimienko (especially weak as hitter...) are IMHO main contenders to cut

• I would definitely cut one OH and go with 3 OPPs since Skowronska can play as OH too. Neither of those 3 is performing great, nor terrible and they need power on the left so I would have Skowronska for that option.

if Skwrońska stay as OP, then we can try Tomsia as OH, though safer would be with Skowrońska on left wing and Tomsia on right... Berenika played some games as OH when she played in Aluprof ^^

• S: Wołosz, Bełck
    OP: Skowrońska-Dolata (also OH), Tomsia, Zaroślińska
    OH: Werblińska, Kurnikowska, Grejman, Jagieło
    MB: Pycia, Polańska, Ganszczyk, Efimienko
    L: Maj-Erwardt, Krzos

Plus, Monika Bociek and Julia Twardowska will practice with them...

• what happened to polish opp ehh i forgot her name...tall,kind of skinny woman?

• So, what is the source? There is not ANY single information where Nawrocki says he didn't want her. What is more, he called her to NT for ECH but she refused with hint she may be back for EOQT. This is actually confirmed by him that he wanted her.

There was an interview by Nawrocki in Przegląd Soportowy. He said that it was his decision to call duo Wolosz-Belcik and that girls cooperates good with each other. At first I couldn't believe that, but after that I was confirmed that Skorupa did not get call.

• At first I couldn't believe that, but after that I was confirmed that Skorupa did not get call.

He said he picked Wolosz and Belcik but didn't said that Skorupa was ready to return... He really wanted her as far as I know.

• He said he picked Wolosz and Belcik but didn't said that Skorupa was ready to return... He really wanted her as far as I know.

Why he should say that Skorupa was ready to return, while he decided that Wołosz and Bełcik is the greatest couple of setters? It is not logical.