Polish NT 2015

• NT camp started yesterday in Szczyrk.

This part of camp will end 23th December. Players will meet again in Lódź 26th and they'll go to Ankara 28th.
    They will play two friendlies: with Turkey (29th) and Croatia (30th).

Tournament will be played between 4th and 9th January 2016.

Few players from short list are still missing.

Krzos, Kurnikowska and Grejman were in Slovenia with Muszynianka and should join soon ^^ Tomsia will play her last match in Serie A1 before break on Saturday and later she should join NT as well.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Katarzyna Zaroślińska is not going to play in Ankara. Also there is no other call to replace her so it means the rest goes to Turkey. According to Nawrocki we will play the same with Tomsia.

• Katarzyna Zaroślińska is not going to play in Ankara. Also there is no other call to replace her so it means the rest goes to Turkey. According to Nawrocki we will play the same with Tomsia.

I hope to see Bera in good shape during OQT :roll:

if there's any problem we can take risk and switch Kasia with Bera - Skowrońska as OP and Tomsia as OH ^^ on the other hand I doubt if they ever want to try it :whistle:

• Tomorrow Poland plays Turkey and then we play against Croatia on Wednesday.

I wonder what roster we will use, Nawrocki said today that without Zaroslinska we have one option less so I think Tomsia will end up on the bench and Kurnikowska or Jagieło will play.

My prediction is Wolosz, Pycia, Polańska, Skowrońska, Werblińska, Jagieło and Maj.

• Tomorrow Poland plays Turkey and then we play against Croatia on Wednesday.

I wonder what roster we will use, Nawrocki said today that without Zaroslinska we have one option less so I think Tomsia will end up on the bench and Kurnikowska or Jagieło will play.

My prediction is Wolosz, Pycia, Polańska, Skowrońska, Werblińska, Jagieło and Maj.

Actually our delusional "coach" doesn't even know when we are going to play there in Ankara. TVF announced schedule for this 3-team tournament and Poland are going to play on 30.12 with Croatia and on 31.12 with Turkey.

As far it comes to squad it will look like this on 99%. Once again this man is out of his mind and think that he can win something with that kind of composition. There is almost no high level team which plays with two OH with 180cm or less. Even Japan has quite high Saori Kimura there.
    But it is too hard to understand for Nawrocki that this is road to nowhere. Unfortunately for us supporters and for the players he is still learning women volleyball, lool, and we need to deal with him on that positions because of our stupid federation. And I am pretty sure that he won't learn women volleyball never :rolll:

I really have high hopes that in June 2016 there is gonna be a change in polish federation and finally something good happen and they will start to care about women's team.

• If I was the Polish coach I'd play with Tomsia starting Opp and Skowronska OH. I don't see any better option other than this for Poland.

• But You don't have time for that and for other combination.

She need to work on her reception and on her attackibg from position 4., for that She has only 2 weeks. It is ok to do combination for ECH when you have so many time but for Ankara they simple just don't have time.

• But You don't have time for that and for other combination.

She need to work on her reception and on her attackibg from position 4., for that She has only 2 weeks. It is ok to do combination for ECH when you have so many time but for Ankara they simple just don't have time.

Skowrońska played as OH during the Baku European Games. Moreover for some time she was playing on this position in Rabita Baku. So it's not to complicated to play with this system. I think it's almost sure that we will play with Skowrońska and Tomsia in starting six. We have nothing to lose especially that it's hard to imagine to win this tournament with short Werblińska and Jagieło as OH... :whistle:

• Skowrońska played as OH during the Baku European Games. Moreover for some time she was playing on this position in Rabita Baku. So it's not to complicated to play with this system. I think it's almost sure that we will play with Skowrońska and Tomsia in starting six. We have nothing to lose especially that it's hard to imagine to win this tournament with short Werblińska and Jagieło as OH... :whistle:

Agree, we should try it, though I'm worrying that Nawrocki sees Tomsia only as Kasia's backup ;(

• Skowrońska played as OH during the Baku European Games. Moreover for some time she was playing on this position in Rabita Baku. So it's not to complicated to play with this system. I think it's almost sure that we will play with Skowrońska and Tomsia in starting six. We have nothing to lose especially that it's hard to imagine to win this tournament with short Werblińska and Jagieło as OH... :whistle:

I agree, I also want Kasia as OH. We could play with Kurnikowska if Skorupa was there.
    I just wrote my prediction with Jagieło after Nawrocki said that "we have 2 club receiving lines so we have to base on it" and then about Zaroślinska absence "WIthout Zaroślinska we have one playing option less".
    So if it is not making opponents unconcious ofwhat we are going to play, then we will play with regular OHs.

• Skowrońska will probably end up with NT, don't know about others...

but it's high time to let more younger players play :!: we are far way behind top European teams unfortunately ;(

• Skowronska said it's probably her last tournament but I don't really think she can just go after getting 7 blocks from Belgium and few more from Italy and ending up on bench.

• As for Werblińska, in an TV interview after the match against Italy she was asked about her future in NT. What is important she didn't announced her retirement from NT. She said that now it's hard to say if she still will play for NT.

In my opinion it's good news because she could be still useful, even for 4 years.

As for Bełcik, Pycia ( :heart: ), Jagieło, Maj and Skowrońska I think that their time in NT is over.

• Werblińska don't play in WGP for sure, but she can be back for ECH qualies in October. She is the most needed player here but I think we would advance without her as well. She could be even for substitution as well.

• Werblińska played one of the best tournaments in her NT career and it is a big waste that our girls didn't use that. But it is not fault of those girls of course - as Niemczyk said, decision-makers are failure, with the biggest one Papke as the head of federation.