Polish NT 2015

• Finally :thumbsup: I hope that federation this time will choose someone better :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Finally :thumbsup: I hope that federation this time will choose someone better :roll:

Propably canditates are:
    Main: Micelli, Cuccarini
    Maybe: Chiappini, Serwiński?
    I hope that coach of Polish NT will be Cuccarini or Micelli :super:

• finally and at least in interview he "returned" some words to Werblinska :win:

• So team can be built from scratch ^^ we can expect some returns, but all depends on federation and who will become new head coach :wavy:
    Werblińska's words were strong and she was right, but Makowski shouldn't have blamed her :wavy: it's his fault that noone wanted to work with him...

Pity that Makowski didn't resign earlier, because there was a chance for Guidetti... ex-coach Alojzy Swiderek claims that Makowski should've resigned much earlier

Now it's high time to choose new coach as soon as possible. Rumour says that Giuseppe Cuccarini is favourite and federation got at least 10 CVs. This time federation wants to talk with players :!: before reaching a decision :thumbsup:

once again talking about possible players for roster...

S: Skorupa, Wołosz, Radecka :?:, Kajzer/Bałdyga/Gajewska/Jasińska/Biedziak (someone younger should get a chance), Gryka* (if she's interested, played for Germany junior teams)
    OP: Skowrońska-Dolata :?: (she may change her mind after resignation), Zaroślińska, Kowalińska (also OH), Smarzek, Tomsia
    OH: Werblińska, Kurnikowska, Wójcik, Kaczorowska, Damaske, Kaliszuk :?: (she should be converted permanently, her performances as OH in Tauron looks pretty good ^^), Łyszkiewicz/Strózik/Grejman :?: (someone younger next to Damaske, Łyszkiewicz or Strózik can be good, unfortunately Grejman was wasted), Kasprzak :?: (helathy still can help, she was pretty decent in China and turkey, unfortunately she's fragile :wacko: ), E.Skowrońska/Paszek/Różycka/Sieczka/Skrzypkowska (Nuszel) - hard choice, everyone is average...
    MB: Bednarek-Kasza, Kąkolewska, Trojan, Polańska, Połeć, Tokarska, Ptak (Martałek), Efimienko (she's playing better without doubts), Sobolska* (if she's interested, played for Belgium)
    L: Zenik, Durajczyk, Maj-Erwardt, Borek :?: (the best passer in league, maybe should get an award :D) - I don't count on Sawicka, because she's probably not interested

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Wow 10 CVs :white:
    I wonder who are they :whistle:
    Do You know something more?

• I hope and I'm sure Cuccarini will make it. He's already coaching in Poland and he knows the plays very well, besides working with Werblinska would effect. Micelli and Chiappini are just a NO.

These players definitely should be invited to the NT camping this year...

- Berenika Tomsia : Playing very well in Italy as OPP, I don't know how she considers it though.
    - Gabriela Polanska : She's been so good even after giving birth.
    - Magdalena Gryka : Unless she's unhealthy.

• Wow 10 CVs :white:
    I wonder who are they :whistle:
    Do You know something more?

Unfortunately not :( one of journalists wrote it on twitter

• http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…artykul,542761,1,892.html
    In this article is wrote that the biggest chance for being coach Polish NT is Cuccarini, but also Abondanza wants to be and he is even ready to leave Fenerbahce :white:

• S: Skorupa, Wołosz, Radecka, Gajewska(Gryka shouldnt be in polish national team, because she played in junior national team of DEutschland. If she wasnt interested in the past, she shouldnt play in future)
    op: Skowrońska Dolata, Tomsia, Zaroślińska
    oh: WErblińska, Wójcik, Kurnikowska, Kaczorowska, Mucha, Kasprzak
    mb: Bednarek Kasza, Gajgał Anioł, Efimienko, Tokarska, Trojan
    libero: Sawicka, Durajczyk, Zenik

• Gryka shouldnt be in polish national team, because she played in junior national team of DEutschland. If she wasnt interested in the past, she shouldnt play in future

:what: What a strange way of thinking is this??? Gryka was born in Poland but grew up in Germany and started to play volleyball here, so when she was in junior age nobody in Poland knew about her :roll: That's certainly not the same as "not being interested" in playing for Poland...but then, I'd be glad to have her in Germany NT...

• I think she isnt as good as somebody use to say...
    Hanke has terrible time so...

• I think she isnt as good as somebody use to say...
    Hanke has terrible time so...

But she's one of the best setters in Orlen Liga. She's better than Kajzer, Jasinska etc.

• But she's one of the best setters in Orlen Liga. She's better than Kajzer, Jasinska etc.

Agree, for me Gryka should be in NT without any doubts, of course is she's interested. We have many young setters except Magda, but none of them is playing except Marta Biedziak :wavy: contenders could be Emilia Kajzer, Paulina Bałdyga, Natalia Gajewska or Gabriela Jasińska, but all are on benches... and I also think that Magda is just better than all of them, fortunately she's playing quite a lot because Hanke is so weak and Impel should get rid of her ^^

• Kodzio- but Hanke signed two years contract...
    And i thought she is good setter, did she always play like she is playing this season?

p.s. if you can, please clean your private message box :cup:

• Kodzio- but Hanke signed two years contract...
    And i thought she is good setter, did she always play like she is playing this season?

p.s. if you can, please clean your private message box :cup:

Well, Hanke played really well before leaving Germany :wavy: her last season in Eczacibasi was also misunderstanding :wacko:

• I am very happy that Makowski is no longer NT's coach. He was just very weak and caused few conflicts. And he blames for all Werblińska. Maybe thanks to Ania he realised few things and got few calls refuses.
    I really have no idea who should be the new coach of NT and how Polish Volleyball Federation will look like with new president. I hope Papke, as former player, will know real players needs.

For me, the most important is to have Skorupa back in the team. Yesterday I have realised, that it will not be so easy. As I guess Kasia will not be in the team with Radecka - in 2012 then-coach Świderek did not called Radecka, because it was Skorupa's condition. And I am not surprised by this - Milena provoked such situation. So if new coach will want to have Radecka in the team, Shorpa will be absent and the only hope I put in to Wołosz.

• for me Wołosz is the best setter for now, I saw how she played against Azeryol and played really fast and oponent block don`t know when should be. Skorupa shuold be substitution, but its only my opinion :teach:

• for me Wołosz is the best setter for now, I saw how she played against Azeryol and played really fast and oponent block don`t know when should be. Skorupa shuold be substitution, but its only my opinion :teach:

I also think that it's time for Asia. Last year in the NT we saw a huge difference in playing when Wołosz became injured and Bełcik had to play. Skorupa would close the gap being also a high class setter, but she is more experienced and would be a great substitution when Asia gets a "hot head" what sometimes still happens. Such a duo would be a great thing. ^^