Polish NT 2015

• PZPS showed once again that they don't care about girls... most top players probably refuse to play with head coach who almost didn't train women :!: moreover he spoilt Skra Bełchatów and converted Wlazły from OP to OH what was big mistake.

This is such a nonesense, they shouldn't have promised anything - now we see result :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• would you like Babolini as coach instead indeed?

Nawrocki has never really worked with womem... He's the coach coordinator in Budowlani Lodz for few months. This team was in 7th place after regular season.

• Huge respect for you, but saying something like you you said that you really do not know anything about Nawrocki and Polish volleyball environment.

Totally agree - 99,9% comments on Polish media or maybe even more criticise this choice :wavy: it's just an example of back-scrathcing :thumbdown: environment should be changed as soon as possible :mad:
    personally I would like to see either Micelli or Cuccarini as head coach ^^

I wonder which girls will agree to be called :rolll:

• Glinka said that she didn't know who's Nawrocki :D
    Nawrocki won't be able to watch CL matches and CEV Cup Final (Atom - Dinamo) because he's still working with men junior NT.

• Glinka said that she didn't know who's Nawrocki :D
    Nawrocki won't be able to watch CL matches and CEV Cup Final (Atom - Dinamo) because he's still working with men junior NT.

That says everything :rolll:

Thoughts after seeing Chemik - Yamamay:
    seeing Wołosz playing it would be a big loss not to have her in NT, but after interviews with her I won't be surprised if she refuses like some others... on the other hand Werblińska lost her spiking efficiency, but she's still useful in backrow, Bednarek was invisible, while Zenik lost her top shape... Kowalińska isn't NT material at all :whistle:

having Wołosz, Skorupa, Gryka, Skowrońska, Tomsia, Zaroślińska, Smarzek, Werblińska, Wójcik, Kurnikowska, Damaske, Kaczorowska, Efimienko, Tokarska, Ptak, Trojan, Kąkolewska, Maj, Durajczyk would be great, but we can end up with mediocre players...

• That says everything :rolll:

Thoughts after seeing Chemik - Yamamay:
    seeing Wołosz playing it would be a big loss not to have her in NT, but after interviews with her I won't be surprised if she refuses like some others... on the other hand Werblińska lost her spiking efficiency, but she's still useful in backrow, Bednarek was invisible, while Zenik lost her top shape... Kowalińska isn't NT material at all :whistle:

having Wołosz, Skorupa, Gryka, Skowrońska, Tomsia, Zaroślińska, Smarzek, Werblińska, Wójcik, Kurnikowska, Damaske, Kaczorowska, Efimienko, Tokarska, Ptak, Trojan, Kąkolewska, Maj, Durajczyk would be great, but we can end up with mediocre players...

I think the coach was one to blame for today's game also because he didn't sub Maja and Bednarek.. He should have at least tried some solution, instead he kept playing with the same players, making regular subs - Jagielo for Glinka, and only changed Bjelica.. Glinka said something that people would now see that organizing this was a foolish thing, and Cucarini said before that they don't want to be hosts, then it was announced that they will be after all.. So Maybe that's the reason he says he doesn't think they played bad..

• I think the coach was one to blame for today's game also because he didn't sub Maja and Bednarek.. He should have at least tried some solution, instead he kept playing with the same players, making regular subs - Jagielo for Glinka, and only changed Bjelica.. Glinka said something that people would now see that organizing this was a foolish thing, and Cucarini said before that they don't want to be hosts, then it was announced that they will be after all.. So Maybe that's the reason he says he doesn't think they played bad..

Well, Chemik has poor backup Setter - Agnieszka Rabka was ok in the past - she saved some games changing either Bełcik or Radecka and playing decent games when she was in Muszynianka, but she's much worse after those times... pity that Sanja Malagurski got injured, because both Bjelica and Kowalińska didn't help as OPs and Glinka sometimes was exploited and exhausted. Trying another MB also could have helped - both Mróz and Gajgał are decent middles ^^ IMHO Chemik should change a lot, including coach and some players if they want to invest and fight for being on top in Europe

• Today I watched an interview with Werblińska after CL match Chemik - Vakifbank and she claimed that she'll be in NT if she gets a call ^^ Bednarek said that she aslo want to help, but she doesn't know how it will lokk like because Orlen Liga will last one month and she's not healthy... it seems that Wołosz and Skowrońska may also appear :thumbup:

• setter
    Izabela Bełcik (PGE Atom Trefl Sopot)
    Joanna Wołosz (Busto Arsizio)
    Milena Radecka (Foppapedretti Bergamo)
    Natalia Piekarczyk (Tauron Benimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza)
    Ewelina Tobiasz (KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski)
    Opposite
    Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (Rabita Baku)
    Tamara Kaliszuk (Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza)
    Izabela Kowalińska (Chemik Police)
    Malwina Smarzek (SK bank Legionovia Legionowo)
    Katarzyna Zaroślińska (PGE Atom Trefl Sopot)
    Anna Miros (PGE Atom Trefl Sopot)
    Middle blocker
    Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza (Chemik Police)
    Agnieszka Kąkolewska (Impel Wrocław)
    Aleksandra Trojan (BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała)
    Aleksandra Sikorska (Budowlani Łódź)
    Gabriela Polańska (Budowlani Łódź)
    Sylwia Pycia (Budowlani Łódź)
    Maja Tokarska (PGE Atom Trefl Sopot)
    Zuzanna Efimienko (PGE Atom Trefl Sopot)
    Outside hitter
    Natalia Kurnikowska (Polski Cukier Muszynianka Muszyna)
    Karolina Różycka (Polski Cukier Muszynianka Muszyna)
    Elżbieta Skowrońska (Canakkale Belediye Spor)
    Anna Werblińska (Chemik Police)
    Klaudia Kaczorowska (Atom Trefl Sopot)
    Ewelina Sieczka (Budowlani Łódź)
    Aleksandra Wójcik (SK bank Legionovia Legionowo)
    Daria Paszek (SK bank Legionovia Legionowo)
    Libero
    Krystyna Strasz (Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza)
    Paulina Maj-Erwardt (Polski Cukier Muszynianka Muszyna)
    Aleksandra Krzos (Chemik Police)
    Agata Sawicka (Impel Wrocław)
    Agata Durajczyk (PGE Atom Trefl Sopot)

I`m sad to not see Tomsia, Mucha and Grejman :mad:
    and few girls in this roster I just don`t know what are they doing there :white:
    but in general it may be good roster, time will show

• Grejman for sitting on bench 2 season in a row? :lol: Wide roster is quite good. Theoretically - Tomsia is on similar level like almost all Opp who invite "Jaca" for this season, so I don't think that she is a big miss.

• Well, having this roster is overall not bad ^^ maybe I'd call Skorupa, Tomsia, Łyszkiewicz and Ptak, but overall it looks pretty nice :D
    We have many comebacks: Radecka, Miros, Bednarek, Pycia (still on good level, but it's really unexpected), Różycka, Werblińska, Sieczka, Maj, Sawicka (another surprise, she refused many times), Strasz

Piekarczyk, Tobiasz, Sikorska, Pycia and Krzos are surprises. And I also don't want to see Bełcik in NT :wacko: maybe Radecka won't be bitter being backup for Wołosz ^^
    IMHO Kaliszuk should be converted constantly into OH, she's doing great in Tauron :thumbup:

It's hard to predict main 14, but if everyone agrees to play it looks promising ^^

With
    S: Wołosz, Radecka
    OP: Skowrońska-Dolata, Zaroślińska/Smarzek
    OH: Werblińska, Kurnikowska/Wójcik/Kaczorowska/Różycka/Sieczka (3 from this 5 can be in main 14)
    MB: Bednarek, Efimienko, Tokarska, Kąkolewska
    L: Maj, Durajczyk

Offensive OH can be the biggest problem here. Kurnikowska or Wójcik are options, but they aren't exeprienced in international competitions...
    Using OP as OH is an option, but it can kill reception. Skowrońska was tried on left wing, maybe it's time to test Kaliszuk in less important games after good season in Tauron here ?(
    Problem with Bednarek is her health. Pycia can be used as experienced player instead of her, but it can be Polańska or Trojan .

• My type:
    Wołosz, Radecka
    Skowrońska-Dolata, Miros
    Werblińska, Wójcik, Kurnikowska, Skowrońska(Krzos)
    Tokarska, Bednarek Kasza, Efimienko, Trojan
    Sawicka, Durajczyk

• Overall team's roster is not closed yet. Nawrocki said that road to NT for Skorupa (she'll undergo another surgery, but she seems to be not interested in playing for NT, claiming that NT's thread is closed for her :(), Tomsia (she's injured), Kaczor or Ptak isn't closed.

He'll also talk with Jagieło and Glinka about them in NT :whistle:
    Nawrocki wants to gather the best 16 for ECH ^^

I wonder how will it look like eventually :roll: