Polish NT 2015

• Polish NT - World Grand Prix Final Four:
    S: Joanna Wołosz, Natalia Piekarczyk
    OPPs: Katarzyna Zaroślińska, Izabela Kowalińska, Malwina Smarzek
    MBs: Maja Tokarska, Zuzanna Efimienko, Aleksandra Sikorska
    OHs: Anna Grejman, Natalia Kurnikowska, Ewelina Sieczka, Tamara Kaliszuk
    Ls: Aleksandra Krzos, Agata Durajczyk

Kąkolewska, Paszek, Skowrońska-Dolata, Wójcik are out.

• It's gonna be hard with this team to defeat Nederlands, at least we have good attackers now. It will all depend on how Grejman and Kurnikowska will play.

Nawrocki really gives everything possible on ECH. We'll see the result.

• You mistook OHs with MBs :wavy:
    it's interesting that we have only 3 MBs here including Sikorska :what: having 3 OPs for me means that Kowalińska can be used as OH once again... and it's a big pity that we won't have either Radecka or Bełcik instead of Piekarczyk... Asia has no real backup :S

good that Kaliszuk will be here as OH, not OP ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• and Smarzek is in :super: I really hope that in the future she will be real leader of Polish NT and world class player :)

• Roster for matches against Israel :

S: Agata Michalewicz (1998 ), Paulina Bałdyga (1996) , Ewelina Tobiasz (1994)

OPP: Magdalena Wawrzyniak (1990) , Ewa Binkiewicz (1997)

MB: Małgorzata Śmieszek (1996) , Joanna Pacak (1996) , Kamila Ganszczyk (1991) , Kornelia Moskwa (1996)

OH: Julia Twardowska (1995) , Monika Bociek (1996) , Martyna Grajber (1995) , Aleksandra Gromadowska (1996) , Oliwia Różański (1997)

L: Lucyna Borek (1987) , Aleksandra Żurawska (1998 )

Poland won two matches against Russian Balakovo 3:0 and 3:2

• I wonder whats with Damaske and Mucha :sos: they were my favorites :whistle:

• Poland won the first friendly match against Netherlands 3-1 :))

Poland - Netherlands 3:1 (23:25, 25:17, 25:23, 25:18 ).

Poland: Wołosz, Zaroślińska, Efimienko, Tokarska, Grejman, Kurnikowska, Durajczyk (L) and Kowalińska, Piekarczyk, Sieczka.

wow, bravo girls! :)

• Second friendly match

Poland- Netherlands 2:3 (20:25, 11:25, 25:23, 25:22, 6:15)

Poland: Wołosz (2 pkt), Zaroślińska (4), Tokarska (6), Efimienko (12), Kaliszuk, Kurnikowska (8 ), Durajczyk (L) - Grejman (8 ), Piekarczyk (2), Sieczka (4), Kowalińska (3), Smarzek (8 ).

• From last rumours it seems that Agnieszka Kakolewska (MB) won't go on next NT camp and Klaudia Kaczorowska (OH) will be in.

15-16 players can be called for preparations to ECH, possible names:

S: Joanna Wołosz, Izabela Bełcik
    OP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska, Izabela Kowalińska, Malwina Smarzek
    OH: Anna Werblińska, Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (also OP), Natalia Kurnikowska, Klaudia Kaczorowska, Anna Grejman
    MB: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Zuzanna Efimienko, Maja Tokarska, Sylwia Pycia
    L: Paulina Maj-Erwardt, Agata Durajczyk

• Only possible names apart from that are Berenika Okuniewska (Opp), Aleksandra Jagielo (OH) and Katarzyna Skorupa (S).

• Berenika got divorced, she's back with her maiden name - Tomsia.

• Kondzio, you should add Sieczka and Polańska :D

Article from Budowlani's website suggests that both Sieczka and Polańska may be on NT camp..

Adding proposals we have group:
    S: Joanna Wołosz, Izabela Bełcik, Katarzyna Skorupa
    OP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska, Izabela Kowalińska, Malwina Smarzek, Berenika Tomsia
    OH: Anna Werblińska, Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (also OP), Natalia Kurnikowska, Klaudia Kaczorowska, Anna Grejman, Ewelina Sieczka, Aleksandra Jagieło
    MB: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Zuzanna Efimienko, Maja Tokarska, Sylwia Pycia, Gabriela Polańska
    L: Paulina Maj-Erwardt, Agata Durajczyk

On the other hand I heard that probably 16 players will be on next camp... but maybe more...
    IMHO Skorupa and Tomsia won't be there, Jagieło niether :wavy:

comments from Polish league website suggest that we may see:
    Wołosz, Bełcik, Zaroślińska, Kowalińska, Werblińska, Skowrońska, Kurnikowska, Kaczorowska, Grejman, Sieczka, Bednarek, Efimienko, Tokarska, Pycia, Polańska, Maj, Durajczyk and maybe Smarzek what gives 18 players overall :D

• comments from Polish league website suggest that we may see:
    Wołosz, Bełcik, Zaroślińska, Kowalińska, Werblińska, Skowrońska, Kurnikowska, Kaczorowska, Grejman, Sieczka, Bednarek, Efimienko, Tokarska, Pycia, Polańska, Maj, Durajczyk and maybe Smarzek what gives 18 players overall :D

Nawrocki said that 16-17 players would be invited to NT camp. He wanted to talk to Jagieło. I don't know if she's coming back.

• On the other hand I heard that probably 16 players will be on next camp... but maybe more...
    IMHO Skorupa and Tomsia won't be there, Jagieło niether :wavy:

It's just what Nawrocki said that after EG and WGP Paulina Maj will join for sure and he is in talks with Tomsia, Jagieło and Skorupa. However if we see Kaczorowska then I believe that Jagieło won't play.

• A Ani Miros nie bierzecie pod uwagę?

I prefer Miros to Kowalińska, even as OH she could be useful, but I don't know what Nawrocki thinks :whistle:

Jagieło is experienced, but would be ok only for back row... Tomsia is recovering after injuries, Maj should join and should be the only L on court :teach: it would be great to have Skorupa next to Wołosz, but I'm worrying that she will refuse once again she talked about NT as closed topic ;(

• Polish "16"
    S: Wołosz, Bełcik
    Opp: Zaroślińska, Kowalińska, Smarzek
    OH: Skowrońska-Dolata, Werblińska, Kaczorowska, Grejman, Kurnikowska
    MB: Tokarska, Efimienko, Bednarek-Kasza, Pycia
    L: Maj, Durajczyk

+Tomsia and Polanska (if they are health)

• Roster looks pretty strong overall :thumbup: pity that Skorupa is not there :( it would be great to have Tomsia instead of Kowalińska. MB and 3 WS are to cut from this 18, I don't know if Polańska and Tomsia joins... then either OP and OH or 2 OPs would be out - in 2nd choice Skowrońska would be OP