Polish NT 2015

• Who would U like guys want to see in next nt season?
    as everyone talking I want to see young players too. For me coach should look at:
    S: Wolosz, Baldyga, Plesnierewicz, Szczygiel Gajewska
    Opp: Zaroslinska, Tomsia, Smarzek, Bimkiewicz, Stysiak, Michalak
    OH: Kurnikowska, Grejman, Damaske, Bociek, Twardowska, Rasinska, Pisla, Grzelak, Gromadowska, Stronias ( still try with Twardowska as OH)
    MB: Tokarska, Moskwa, Smieszek, Ganszczyk, (dont know who else...)
    L: Durajczyk, Medynska, Krzos

• I don't think players like Stysiak and Bimkieeicz should be called. They need to play in their clubs at least sometimes. For me

S: Wołosz, Bałdyga
    OPP: Zaroślińska, Tomsia, Smarzek
    OH: Kurnikowska, Grejman, Damaske, Mucha, Grajber
    MB: Tokarska, Efimiemko, Ganszczyk, Trojan, Moskwa, Śmieszek
    L: Durajczyk, Krzos, Medyńska

Sorry but Bociek or Pisla are not ready yet :(

• S: Wolosz, Baldyga, Plesnierewicz, Szczygiel Gajewska
    Opp: Zaroslinska, Tomsia, Smarzek, Bimkiewicz, Stysiak, Michalak
    OH: Kurnikowska, Grejman, Damaske, Bociek, Twardowska, Rasinska, Pisla, Grzelak, Gromadowska, Stronias ( still try with Twardowska as OH)
    MB: Tokarska, Moskwa, Smieszek, Ganszczyk, (dont know who else...)
    L: Durajczyk, Medynska, Krzos

I see you picked the famous players not the best.
    Bałdyga isn't good setter IMHO. If she has good player like Smarzek she can sets 80% of the balls to her. I'd like to see Mras, Michalewicz or Grabka as setter.
    OH: I'd like to see Kazała, Zaczkowska or Dąbrowska in NT.
    Opp: I'm not sure if Stysiak plays. She's player of Chemik Police youth team but she probably doesn't play a lot. I'd give a chance to Martyna Łukasik and Barbara Cembrzyńska.
    MB: I think Moskwa is fat, slow and not tall (she's officially 185.5 cm but she looks like 181 or 182 cm). I'd like to see Piotrowska and some younger players.

• You know everyone have different opinion. I look at players which are tall and in my opinion the best from young girls :D as far as I know Nawrocki will call from other girls like Kaczorowska, Brzezinska and other "young"... :P

• But seriosly these girls can't be in NT... Kazała or Michalewicz and other they didn't played even in OL and now they should play in senior NT? It's a nonsense. We need young players who played in OL or at least sometimes play...

• But seriosly these girls can't be in NT... Kazała or Michalewicz and other they didn't played even in OL and now they should play in senior NT? It's a nonsense. We need young players who played in OL or at least sometimes play...

why not? Players like Kakolewska, Tobiasz, Janicka, Glaz, Moskwa, Polec played in NT without experience in Orlen Liga.
    2 years ago almost nobody knew Ganszczyk but she scored 20 points per match in 1st league... And in NT we had players like Polec.
    Baldyga played horrible in NT last yeat. Michalewicz played smater than Paulina. Dominika Mras isn't popular player because she wasn't in SMS Sosnowiec but she was named the best setter of polish junior championships. She played against Baldyga and was a way better.
    Kazala played in OL last year, was named the MVP of youth league and had really good season in American Univeristy League.