Italian NT 2015

• I hope the OHS for the ECH will be Gennari, Del Core, L.Bosetti and Tirozzi

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• poor Alessia :wall: ;(
    hat hapened that she break her meniscus? :(

• It's now official the preliminary roster for Europeans:

S: Lo Bianco - Signorile - Malinov
    OH: Del Core - L. Bosetti - Gennari - Costagrande - Tirozzi - C.Bosetti - Sylla
    OPP: Diouf - Centoni - Sorokaite
    MB: Arrighetti - Chirichella - Guiggi - Folie
    L: De Gennaro - Sansonna

• Time for new players ?

• Time for new players ?

So why calling Lo Bianco Costagrande Centoni and Del Core?
    Bonitta as last year built a team with young players and experienced one...a good mix I think, but I wonder why he didn't call Piccinini, who was the captain during the WCH and had a good season!

• So why calling Lo Bianco Costagrande Centoni and Del Core?
    Bonitta as last year built a team with young players and experienced one...a good mix I think, but I wonder why he didn't call Piccinini, who was the captain during the WCH and had a good season!

Well, she didn't exactly play a wonderful WCH...to be honest she was the worst of the team...maybe he thinks that internationally she's not that decisive anymore. Anyway, Gian Luca Pasini (Gazzetta's journalist) wrote on his blog that was Piccinini herself to refuse the invitation, so...

• Piccinini said she and Bonitta agreed together about not taking part to ECH, but she will be available for the Olympics Qualification Tournament and of course for Rio2016. She said she wants to play a great season with Pomì and be in her best shape next year for the Olympic Games.

• Well, she didn't exactly play a wonderful WCH...to be honest she was the worst of the team...maybe he thinks that internationally she's not that decisive anymore. Anyway, Gian Luca Pasini (Gazzetta's journalist) wrote on his blog that was Piccinini herself to refuse the invitation, so...

I agree, she wasn't in her best shape at the WCH so I was wondering if she definetely closed with NT!

Piccinini said she and Bonitta agreed together about not taking part to ECH, but she will be available for the Olympics Qualification Tournament and of course for Rio2016. She said she wants to play a great season with Pomì and be in her best shape next year for the Olympic Games.

Thanks, good news. I think Picci can still be a great player on the international level :super:

• Players training in Rome :

Valentina Diouf, Raphaela Folie (LiuJo Modena);
    Indre Sorokaite (Nordmeccanica Piacenza);
    Ofelia Malinov (Club Italia);
    Antonella Del Core (Dinamo Kazan);
    Carolina Costagrande (Impel Wroclav);
    Valentina Tirozzi (Pomì Casalmaggiore);
    Stefania Sansonna, Caterina Bosetti, Noemi Signorile, Martina Guiggi, Cristina Chirichella (Igor Gorgonzola Novara);
    Eleonora Lo Bianco, Myriam Fatime Sylla (Foppapedretti Bergamo);
    Monica De Gennaro, Valentina Arrighetti (Imoco Conegliano);
    Nadia Centoni (Galatasaray Istanbul);
    Lucia Bosetti (Fenerbahce Istanbul).

• will ortolani never come back to the team?

No, after her motherhood he had a lot of injuries and she said that it's almost impossible to play 12 months every year as you are almost forced to do due to National Team. Moreover, she wants spend more time with her daughter

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Italy will train in Rome from 24th of August to 4th of September and two friendly matches with Belgium will be played at the end of the month. The preliminary roster for Europeans is the same of last week, only Sylla is missing.

S: Lo Bianco - Malinov - Signorile
    OPP: Diouf - Sorokaite - Centoni
    OH: Del Core - Costagrande - Tirozzi - C. Bosetti - L.Bosetti - Gennari
    MB:Arrighetti - Folie - Guiggi - Chirichella
    L: Sansonna - De Gennaro

• Italy will train in Rome from 24th of August to 4th of September and two friendly matches with Belgium will be played at the end of the month. The preliminary roster for Europeans is the same of last week, only Sylla is missing.

S: Lo Bianco - Malinov - Signorile
    OPP: Diouf - Sorokaite - Centoni
    OH: Del Core - Costagrande - Tirozzi - C. Bosetti - L.Bosetti - Gennari
    MB:Arrighetti - Folie - Guiggi - Chirichella
    L: Sansonna - De Gennaro

Yes, Sylla got injuried...she returned to Bergamo, she will be available for the club to make medical exams.

• Italy's Roster looks like Championship Roster.

They were the highest Team in WCH Ranking so.. They are Favourite to win ECH.

• Yeah but they played WCH in Italy, home crowd, that is extra power in your game. But Italy is the team who will fight for top 3 on ECH!