Croatia NT 2015

• Croatia will participate this year on European Games, European Championship and World Grand Prix Division 2...And Maybe in others tournaments :D

For me the most ideal roster is :

S: Bernarda Brcic(s), Vedrana Jakšetić(+)
    OPP: Samanta Fabris(s), Sanja Popović
    OH: Ana Starčević(s), Senna Ušić-Jogunica(s), Mia Jerkov, Mira Topić
    MB: Maja Poljak(c), Ivana Miloš(s), Bernarda Ćutuk, Tamara Sušić(+)
    L: Nikolina Božičević(+)(s), Martina Malevic(?)

Other players which could be invited in roster:

S: Ana Grbac, Marina Katić
    OH:Matea Ikić, Hana Čutura, Karla Klarić, Nikolina Jelić, Marija Ušić, Matea Magdić, Marija Prša
    OPP: Jelena Alajbeg, Katarina Barun(doesn't want to be in NT), Maja Burazer
    MB: Iva Jurišić(+), Antonija Kaleb
    L: Rena Šain(+)

Angelo said for Croatian newspapers that He will try with some new girl from Croatian league..Some of this girl are on this list(+) :dance6: :D

• Wasn't she playing for Marobor at the Gloria Cup? How old is she?

Yes She played for Maribor but She signed with Besiktas before two or three weeks :)...for me very good player

She is 28 years old :)

:win:

• Maja Poljak said after all tournaments with Eczacibasi, She will talk with Angelo about NT because She has a lot of matches before NT season.
    So I'm thinking that She will play European Games and European Championship but not Grand Prix ...maybe final if Croatia qualifies for Poland..We will see

So I hope that we will see new young MB Iva Jurišić(190cm, 20 years) or Tamara Sušić(192cm, 24 years) :) ...Not Antonija Kaleb :thumbdown:
    Angelo said that names of the girls are finnished for roster and He invited girls from Croatian league on "Big list" we need to whait Croatian Federation.

• If someone is interested , today is first final game of Croatian Championship and it will have stream on laola1.tv ....In this matche will play probably new Croatian libero Božičević, setter Jakšetić and two MB Sušić and Jurišić...Croatian league is full of young girls and they are very talented, they are around 15-25 years old (there is not a lot "old" girls in our league because they are playing in other league or they are in USA colleges) :)

http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/li…dost-ok-porec/321989.html

• As I know Jakšetić is injured, she played last match also injured so might miss todays match

She played in today matche and She was amazing ...She is setting so smart and so fast only 18 years old! I hope to see her in NT!

• It's a big pity that Barun doesn't want to play for NT, she's always been good but especially this year she is having a great season. If she accepts the NT invitation, Croatia will have two kind of unstoppable weapons, the other one is Fabris...obviously.

I think the key for Hrvatska this year is the setter, well, as usual. I have no idea how Grbac is playing this season, perhaps she's a bench player in Zurich, Brcic seems to be playing quite good in France. Would be interesting to see who will take the 1st setter spot. I'd rather go with Brcic. She has some technical problems but very fun, like Stoltenborg :win:

Will Malevic and Topic be back in NT? I'd also like to see Cutura perhaps in stead of Klaric or Alajbeg.

• It's a big pity that Barun doesn't want to play for NT, she's always been good but especially this year she is having a great season. If she accepts the NT invitation, Croatia will have two kind of unstoppable weapons, the other one is Fabris...obviously.

I think the key for Hrvatska this year is the setter, well, as usual. I have no idea how Grbac is playing this season, perhaps she's a bench player in Zurich, Brcic seems to be playing quite good in France. Would be interesting to see who will take the 1st setter spot. I'd rather go with Brcic. She has some technical problems but very fun, like Stoltenborg :win:

Will Malevic and Topic be back in NT? I'd also like to see Cutura perhaps in stead of Klaric or Alajbeg

Barun said that She doesn't want play in NT because it's time for younger girls and that We have Fabris .

I hope that setter from Croatian league will play for NT not Grbac...Brcic is very good setter now and for me better than Stoltenborg :D

Rumors are that Topic will get back to NT and Malevic not ..she didn't had good season in Germany so they will try with new libero from Cro league. (Rumors)

***Tomorrow you can watch on laola1.tv stream if you want see new libero and new setter + MB

• I think Topic is totally to weak to be in national team. Hana Cutura is much better

• Yes Čutura is better than Topić but I hope to see Starčević in NT and Hope to see some girls from USA Coleges there are to many girls there

• Well, well, well... how things change over here.. I remember Topic being made Kim Y. K. like it was yesterday just before the start of the season.. :whistle:

8| 8| 8| Topic and Kim? Who the hell did that? As far as I remember no one of this forum was comparing them, they're just on different level.

• No, no.. You got me wrong. What i was trying to say is express how much was Topic overrated here before the season. How everyone was sadbecause she wasnt in NT, she were a very good attacker, great passer, all around player.. Stuff like that. And I mentioned Kim because she is the best OH in the world this recent years IMO, so that was how I was expressing how much were people exaggerating about Topic

• IMHO a nightmare season doesn't mean anything, because I would have big troubles trying to save someone from Impel Wroclaw. Next season we'll see who was overrated or not. Impel was an epic fail this season, that's all.

• IMHO a nightmare season doesn't mean anything, because I would have big troubles trying to save someone from Impel Wroclaw. Next season we'll see who was overrated or not. Impel was an epic fail this season, that's all.

Agree, having such nightmares as Hanke or Kauffeldt in roster didn't help. Moreover Topic had better years in the past :wavy: I won't praise Cutura because she had many ups and downs, but she saved some games as well, still better in offense than Kaczor :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Well, well, well... how things change over here.. I remember Topic being made Kim Y. K. like it was yesterday just before the start of the season.. :whistle:

No, no.. You got me wrong. What i was trying to say is express how much was Topic overrated here before the season. How everyone was sadbecause she wasnt in NT, she were a very good attacker, great passer, all around player.. Stuff like that. And I mentioned Kim because she is the best OH in the world this recent years IMO, so that was how I was expressing how much were people exaggerating about Topic

Well well well... Let's see who said Topic like Kim :lol: :whistle: http://inside.volleycountry.co…ip-italy-9-23/#post268475

• No, no.. You got me wrong. What i was trying to say is express how much was Topic overrated here before the season. How everyone was sadbecause she wasnt in NT, she were a very good attacker, great passer, all around player.. Stuff like that. And I mentioned Kim because she is the best OH in the world this recent years IMO, so that was how I was expressing how much were people exaggerating about Topic

if you meant me..i was just pulling leg..

• It was nobody else, but you, actually... :wavy: And I don't think people were complaining about her absent in NT, it was quite obvious that she had been having a hard time since her mom passed away.