Croatia NT 2015

• I know what you mean...Mira Topic with NT on last European Champ. Was amazing with attacking and with her reception but She has very bad season in Impel Wroclaw

This year We can expect diffrent game from Croatia because Angelo said that He want to play fast game like USA played on WCH ...but We don't have that kind of girls in NT :whistling: ..We will see

• Well, well, well... how things change over here.. I remember Topic being made Kim Y. K. like it was yesterday just before the start of the season.. :whistle:

So an overrated OH must be made Kim Y.K? Nobody would have played good in the role of Topic this season in Wroclaw, and u say she's overrated. It sounds like volleyball is a different sport to u.

• So an overrated OH must be made Kim Y.K? Nobody would have played good in the role of Topic this season in Wroclaw, and u say she's overrated. It sounds like volleyball is a different sport to u.

That's how I expressed it. It was a matter of language and words selection not a comparison between those.. Hope I made myself more clear now.. It's funny how you judge someone by a single 'opinion' or so.. Have been on this forum for 2-3 years so I guess one should know better.

Take care

• That's how I expressed it. It was a matter of language and words selection not a comparison between those.. Hope I made myself more clear now.. It's funny how you judge someone by a single 'opinion' or so.. Have been on this forum for 2-3 years so I guess one should know better.

Take care

I dont want to blame you for the wrong word selctions, but if many people get confused or they never get what you mean, Its probably your own problem. Everyone knows that Topic has had such an awful season in an awful team, but thats not exactly what making a player overrated or underrated. We will see how her value is next season or pretty soon in NT.

I just had a look and apparently you think none of Jerkov or Topic is even close to Kim's level and have been pretty much overrated, its a good example of saying that how you find players or watch volleyball is completely different, Not many of us would understand. Hopefully my word selections are good enough to make you understood.

• Interesting interview with Samanta Fabris. I hope Google translate is intelligent enough to make us understood. Of course, I don't understand croatian :P

http://istrasport.eu/web/clanak.asp?id=8730

Croatian team member, Pazin, Samantha Fabris played a great season in the jersey of the Italian Modena. With 461 points scored a regular part of the season ended as the most effective player of the regular part of the Italian championship, this realization some more gains in the price when it is said that it is achieved with an efficiency of 45.92%. Her club, the second after the regular season, unfortunately it stopped in the quarterfinals of the playoffs from Conegliano. Now the 23-year-old Samantha Pazin rest of the club season and energy to the representative, who is at the door.

As for you, you played a great season, was the first scorer of the Italian league strong that more radiance that had, your comment season?

We finished the season before we expected, we had a great regular part of the season, until the last game, we were second in the championship and reached the final of the Italian Cup. Too bad we have the last few games when it mattered most to relent and we did not show our real game.

Modena is known as the city's volleyball, men's club game final against Trentino, as they do, are you personally satisfied with the conditions, the team and coaches, how are you personally progressed?

Modena is famous city for volleyball, especially men, which has had a substantial history, and the guys are currently plagued Italy, took the Cup of Italy, and fight for the championship. It is also a city where people love volleyball, and we are in great numbers to support all the matches. We had a fairly young team, during the season, we worked very well, we progressed individually and as a team.

Returns whether the Italian volleyball slowly its luster this season Arsizio broke through to the Final Four of the Champions League, Novara and Piacenza have a great team, then Conegliano, the finals came Casalmaggiore, the league is quite balanced, to ensure that the splendor of the Italian women's volleyball?

I agree that Italy is slowly getting back its luster, many foreign players returning to Italy from countries that are considered to be the strongest in volleyball, as well as Turkey. I am pleased about that, because it affects the development of my career.

The season is over, what is the situation with your contract, you're thinking about changing the environment, after such a great season offer will not miss?

My contract has expired, championships still play and have time to think.

Your gaming time is going from Pazin to Rijeka, where you are led Lovrin and came to the team, as far as the period had an impact on your gaming development?

The Pazin I was 16 crossed the river with coach Lovrin, then I'm still playing the mean value. It was the first time at home alone, and there is also a good experience. We played the Champions League and international competitions. In Rijeka, a lot of progress as a player and as a person.

After leaving the river in Italy, after you have three seasons to boot, first Chieri and Modena, what you like in Italy, where the country would like to play?

My first season as a strut in Chieriu, and then two years in Modena. Very well done in Italy, a lot of the training. I especially like what the game is always the full stands, giving a lot of attention volleyball. I would love to one day play in Turkey.

For three seasons of sharing a dressing room with the icon of the Italian women's volleyball Piccinini, your impressions of her?

Three years of playing together with Picinnini The individual can learn a lot as a player and as a person. It's nice to have someone so experienced team, especially us younger dancers.

Do you have some rituals before utakice, it is known that many athletes superstitious, do you have something you have to do before the game?

I do not believe too much in the rituals, I think it's the most important match of concentration.

Season's over, how you like to spend free time, how's your home in Pazin, what do you enjoy most at home?

Otherwise monster lot of free time when I'm at home I like to spend time with family and friends.

In the end a little bit about the team, it will be a lot of competition, the European game, Worli Grand Prix and at the end of the European Championship, how can the Croatian national team for you this season, maybe some further forecast for the European Championship, which will be the high season?

I am glad that I will spend the summer in the national team, and I will give my best for the best contribution to the team. Good team, let us go around the injury and I think we can surprise ourselves and others. It is better to have as many players, a long summer and a lot of competition, and all will be needed for the best success of the national team.

Which game in the national team especially remember, prokomentiraj that the EP against the Netherlands when you led us in the quarter-finals, the youngest in the field without any respect aced the Dutch?

Other me somehow in this most memorable match against the Netherlands, when we brought Croatia to the quarterfinals, it was my first EP, I've been strangers for the team, so it's a lot easier to play. After winning bronze with the team at the Mediterranean Games in Mersin against Slovenia in the rejuvenated band. Certainly the match against Japan, Japan was among the top five teams of the world, and us this victory also lifted rejking.

Experience trainings with the temperamental Brazilian?

Angelo, we did one summer with him, the Brazilian mentality, always cheerful atmosphere. He introduced a new style of play, where we have a lot to do, there is still much room for improvement.

• Croatia NT, wide roster for European Games.

Jelena Alajbeg, Nikolina Božičević, Bernarda Brčić, Bernarda Ćutuk, Samanta Fabris, Ana Grbac, Nikolina Jelić, Mia Jerkov, Antonija Kaleb, Marina Katić, Karla Klarić, Dinka Kulić Ivana Miloš, Maja Poljak, Sanja Popović, Vedrana Jakšetić, Marija Prša, Ana Starčević, Marija Ušić, Tamara Sušić, Maja Burazer, Mira Topić and Senna Ušić Jogunica.

• Croatian roster for European Games
    S: Bernarda Brcic, Ana Grbac, Marina Katic, Vedrana Jakšetić

MB: Maja Poljak, Ivana Miloš, Antonija Kaleb, Bernarda Ćutuk, Tamara Sušić

OPP: Samanta Fabris, Sanja Popović, Jelena Alajbeg, Maja Burazer, Dinka Kulić

OH: Senna Ušić, Ana Starčević, Mia Jerkov, Mira Topić, Karla Klarić, Marija Ušić(also L) Nikolina Jelić, Dinka Kulić, Marija Prša

L: Nikolina Božičević

For European Games will play young and some older girls because some of them need rest ..So We can expect that Poljak will not play

• Preparations are starting 20.5 and They are travelling to Baku on 8.6...Soon we will find out names of girls which are going in Maribor for preparations.

• S: Marina Katić, Vedrana Jakše
    MB: Tamara Sušić
    OPP: Samanta Fabris, Jelena Alajbeg, Dinka Kulić, Maja Burazer
    OH: Senna Ušić, Karla Klarić, Nikolina Jelić
    L: Marija Ušić

With NT right now are only this girls, this week or next week other girl will joined in NT:)
    Hope to see Bozicevic(L) in NT if not i will be so angree at Angelo :mad:

• Maja Burazer will maybe play MB on EG...Angelo will talk with others MB and if they can't play than She will.
    For me most ideal roster for EG
    Jakšetić-Fabris
    S.Ušić-M.Ušić
    Sušić-Burazer(or other MB)
    Božičević

If Starčević and Miloš joined NT than we can expect good games by Croatia :)

This is good roster for EG all other countries will send B team so they can be good but nothing more :)
    Vedrana(18 ) is very talented setter, Božičević(19) young talented libero, Sušić(24) is good MB and with Ušić sisters We can have good reception and Božičević is amazing with digging and She is very fast libero..Angelo can do good thinga with her..We will see..We will have strongest OPP on European Games (Fabris) :box:

• Ivana Milos is going on surgery
    Maja Poljak, Mia Jerkov, Sanja Popović require rest and rehabilitation.
    Ćutuk and Brcic has a little bit problem with some injury.
    For the other girls I don't know...Some of them will joined National Team this week but I don't know names of girls...Only Nikolina Božičević(L)

Maja Poljak is thinking to retire after Olympics because She has problem with back and hip and it is the chronic ;( ;( ;(

• Ivana Milos is going on surgery
    Maja Poljak, Mia Jerkov, Sanja Popović require rest and rehabilitation.
    Ćutuk and Brcic has a little bit problem with some injury.
    For the other girls I don't know...Some of them will joined National Team this week but I don't know names of girls...Only Nikolina Božičević(L)

Maja Poljak is thinking to retire after Olympics because She has problem with back and hip and it is the chronic ;( ;( ;(

What kind of injury does Milos have?

• She didn't said what kind of operation She has

Both...She said that She wants to joined Croatian Olympics Fed. and to help our volleyball to grow and to work with young girls
    On sunday She will be guest on Croatian TV...She was a lot in media after wining CL and WCCZurcih and everyone want to talk with her so She will be on tv show Olimp :)