Croatia NT 2015

• Mia Jerkov is OUT from ECH ;( ;(
    Big loss for Croatia...
    Dinka Kulić is going on ECH instead of Jerkov.

• Mia Jerkov is OUT from ECH ;( ;(
    Big loss for Croatia...
    Dinka Kulić is going on ECH instead of Jerkov.

What happened to her? and why not Alajbeg or Nikolina Jelic? :S

• What happened to her? and why not Alajbeg or Nikolina Jelic? :S

She got injured her shoulder it's not something seriously but it is risky for her. I don't know anything about Alajbeg, She was injured to and Jelic is with her team in Poland

Edit: I hope that we will watch Mira Topic from last ECH :S

• She got injured her shoulder it's not something seriously but it is risky for her. I don't know anything about Alajbeg, She was injured to and Jelic is with her team in Poland

Edit: I hope that we will watch Mira Topic from last ECH :S

It is a pity not to see her at ECh :down: Indeed Hana Cutura might be helpful as an offensive OH in the absence of Jerkov :whistle:

• Hana Čutura and Ana Starćevič could be in NT....
    Duo Ušić-Topić, we will see ...

• Barun was tried as OH on some friendly matches, but Topic has good reception and that is something that our team needs.

• Barun was tried as OH on some friendly matches, but Topic has good reception and that is something that our team needs.

So if Barun plays as OH, it means Topic and Bozicevic are the only passers on court, It's quite risky, but with Jerkov out, Croatia has nothing to lose. I haven't seen Barun receiving, has she ever tried it?

• New change in NT...Dinka Kulic canceled and she can't play on ECH...
    Maja Burazer is back with NT. :|
    Emil we can loss our spot in EQ in Ankara. But no, we will watch Senna-Topic duo. But who knows what can happen

• After recovering from shoulder injury, Mia will be overused on Denso Airybees ;(
    Last season she played 21 matches and tried 1337 spikes (63.67 spikes on average) :aww:
    I'm glad to see her play one more year in Japan but I wonder why she renewed the contract...

By the way, how about Senna-Topic duo's reception ?

• After recovering from shoulder injury, Mia will be overused on Denso Airybees ;(
    Last season she played 21 matches and tried 1337 spikes (63.67 spikes on average) :aww:
    I'm glad to see her play one more year in Japan but I wonder why she renewed the contract...

By the way, how about Senna-Topic duo's reception ?

It is ok. Topic is good replacement but we will not have good sub. from bench.

• It is ok. Topic is good replacement but we will bot good sub. from bench.

Thank you, crovolley !
    I hope your team keeps a spot in EQ in Ankara.

P.S. I like Croatian players especially Jelic Barbara, Slavica Kuzmanic, Mia Jerkov and Maja Poljak :thumbsup:

• Ana Grbac(Alba-Blaj, Romenia)

Is she really going to play there? I've read that Alba Blaj didn't pay their players all the money for season 2013/14 and 2014/15. Is Ana still a member of Volero? (I mean is she loaned to Blaj?)

• Is she really going to play there? I've read that Alba Blaj didn't pay their players all the money for season 2013/14 and 2014/15. Is Ana still a member of Volero? (I mean is she loaned to Blaj?)

Yes it was offical :)
    Now roster is offical out from federation and we are going with 12 players :)

• Maja Poljak probably but I'm not sure 100%. :)

• THE END OF 2015. FOR CROATIAN NT!!!

First I want to start with our performance on European Games and World Grand Prix. We want with our B team at this competitions and that was our the biggest mistake because 5 weeks of preparation for ECH was not enough for team and for some girls because they didn't managed to get in ther best shapes. We showed good performance against Italy and Russia, We beat Russia and for sure that is good sign and finally we had good libero. Nikolina Bozicevic showed that she was improving on this tournament, She had stable reception against Italy and She was superb in digging and that is something that was missing on last WCH. We had comeback in our NT. Mira Topić and Katarina Barun, like I said it before 5 weeks of preparation for them wasn't enough for them but they again showed very good performance. Mia Jerkov was missing for ECH, with her very good reception, aggressive attack, superb serve and most of all we missed her energy in our game. Everyone knows that we have problems with setter. And I really don't know why Angelo starters with Grbac and He has so good setter like Brcic. Trust me I watched her, She just need chance from him.

In 2016. girls will be in their best shapes and I hope all players will play without injuries and they will not let anyone to beat them easily and in our NT there is one person who wants to go in Rio more then girls is Angelo Vercesi :lol: .

Croatia has a lot of player that doesn't want to play for NT: Ana Starčević, Hana Čutura, Marina Katić, Matea Ikić, Jelena Alajbeg and this year Sanja Popović.
    A lot of player are lying that they are injury because they doesn't want to play for NT. Simple reason is money. Our players play for free, for NT and they don't have even insurance for injuries. They don't want to risk their clubs careers. But on the end of this year our Federation find it a got sponsor so I hope it will not be problem anymore.

• ANGELO VERCESI is not longer head coach of our NT :woohoo: