• My USA team 2015/2016

Glass - Thompson

Hooker - Murphy

Hodge - Larson - Hill - Robinson

Dietzen - Akinradewo - Dixon

Banwarth

The strongest American team of recent times :super:

• Hooker is not even in Karch's line up... I don't think she will be called unless she meets another coach. Agree with others though...Perhaps I'd add Gibbemeyer as 4th MB.

Where the heck is Megan Hodge now? Haven't seen her for ages...

• My prediction for World Cup 14-roster

S: Glass, Kreklow
    OPP: Lowe, Murphy
    MB: Akinradewo, Harmotto, Dixon, Adams
    OH: Larson, Hill, Robinson, Hodge
    L: Banwarth, Miyashiro

You will see many different rosters over the summer, but I believe this will be settled by the end. Hooker is now listed on the roster online. If she is really coming back, replace Murphy with her.

• Hooker is not even in Karch's line up... I don't think she will be called unless she meets another coach. Agree with others though...Perhaps I'd add Gibbemeyer as 4th MB.

Where the heck is Megan Hodge now? Haven't seen her for ages...

She was pregnant and I think she delivered a son? in October.. I am not sure about the date and the gender though.. If she is able to get back in shape for Rio she might be in the line-up considering she is a pretty fast attacker and would be a great addition for Larson in the front.. Although Klineman is doing great as OH in Italy, and her passing is not that bad. Maybe Karch will look at that option too. BUT Karch will take 2 liberos in Rio so 3 OH should go and I don't think he''ll take either of those 2 but rather Robinson..

If I was the coach I would take Litchman as a serving sub, instead of second libero considering Nicole won't get much playing time probably

• Alexis Crimes is playing superb by the way. I konw she is not even in the line, but I think she is better than Dixon right now.

I don;t think she will be given another chance.. she was with team USA in 2009 and early 2010? maybe, not sure.. She was not spectacular but was a pretty solid MB. Now USA has a bunch of talented MBs so I don't see a place for her. If not Dion, Adams will be there.. looks like she improved her attacking and connection with Glass.. If not there is Gibby and Paolini, who is great in Japan.. so..

• Pardon my ignorance, but who is Lowe??

She is a lefty opp, still in college I think, playing for UCLA. Haven't watched her a lot, she seems promising, but I think it's very unlikely to see her in Rio, even in NT. Karch has shown that he has a bunch of athletes he works with and it's too late for some new hitters to adjust to the new system IMO. And also I don't think playing the Olympics right after college is possible with a competition like that, of course except if you are Logan Tom :D

Karsta Lowe, 1.95 m left-handed opposite. Just graduated from UCLA in December and now training with USWNT. Jumps higher and has more power than Murphy. She is also very comfortable in fast offense. Very quick feet and arm for a tall girl. Poor blocker for her height but so is Murphy.

She also looks like Jennifer Lawrence.

• My World Cup 2014 Roster:

S: Glass, Thompson
    OPP: Fawcett, Murphy
    MB: Akinradewo, Harmotto, Adams, Dixon
    OH: Larson, Hill, Robinson, Newcombe
    LIB: Banwarth, Hagglund

• Courtney Thompson talks about her movie "Court & Spark", life as a professional athlete overseas, being a leader and some difficult times in her career - http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…ey+know+how+much+you+care

• My newest video for Destinee Hooker. Hope you enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAsGtKX2fHM

Great video but you should put videos from this year too...She had amazing attacks in Korea :D
    Can you make video for Fabris ?? :D

• Courtney Thompson talks about her movie "Court & Spark", life as a professional athlete overseas, being a leader and some difficult times in her career - http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…ey+know+how+much+you+care

The Court and Spark documentary is a great documentary and how the game in the USA lives and dies on the Olympics. There are plenty of club and high school teams around the country, and many college programs, but it has not translated into a professional league. Courtney did not even realize that she could be paid to play until leaving college, albeit overseas. The women winning the world championships even got a brief mention on the leading sports channel, ESPN, a video of Kim Hill ending the match and then the confetti spray with the trophy.

Beach volleyball has gotten more coverage due to the Olympic dominance of Misty and Kerry. But many of these women started indoors and then moved outdoors.

• NO Logan anymore? really? ;(

i know Karch said he likes to work with young OH players, but lot of experience and a big history for USA NT won't be so bad, right? :rolleyes: