• Whatever it is, this is a big chance for Kreklow to step up and make her mark. Unfortunately, I am not sure if Lloyd is a good fit, despite how talented I think she is.

I would guess that even with Glass out, Thompson will remain the setter only for inversions. As a USA fan, I would not feel comfortable with her as a starting setter in an important match, she would get shredded on the block by a top outside like Kosheleva or Zhu Ting.

I know Japan was able to succeed with a short setter like Takeshita, and Italy with Lo Bianco, but we are a different team and what works for them would not work for us.

• From what I have heard...Alisha and USA are still deciding on what course of action to take. Their concern is her missing a lot of important playing time this season and coming back to the NT gym only two months before the Olympics. Their choices are: go with Glass and her bad ankle and hope.. or have the surgery now and have her back and in shape for Rio.

Karch and his staff are VERY excited about Kreklow and Karsta Lowe.

ALSO: hi C4ndle :D

• From what I have heard...Alisha and USA are still deciding on what course of action to take. Their concern is her missing a lot of important playing time this season and coming back to the NT gym only two months before the Olympics. Their choices are: go with Glass and her bad ankle and hope.. or have the surgery now and have her back and in shape for Rio.

Karch and his staff are VERY excited about Kreklow and Karsta Lowe.

ALSO: hi C4ndle :D

Will her recovery take that much time? Even knee surgeries need less time than that

• Whatever it is, this is a big chance for Kreklow to step up and make her mark. Unfortunately, I am not sure if Lloyd is a good fit, despite how talented I think she is.

I would guess that even with Glass out, Thompson will remain the setter only for inversions. As a USA fan, I would not feel comfortable with her as a starting setter in an important match, she would get shredded on the block by a top outside like Kosheleva or Zhu Ting.

I know Japan was able to succeed with a short setter like Takeshita, and Italy with Lo Bianco, but we are a different team and what works for them would not work for us.

Still, i do not know what the problem with Lloyd, i want to see her...

• What about USAV CUP?
    I read the first match was yesterday but there's no info.

• USA went with a different line-up on night 2 (Hodge in for Hill, Miyashiro in for Banwarth, and Jackson and Dixon in for Akinradewo and Gibbemyer). China added Zhu Ting, and the match was completely dominated by the Chinese.

USA did nothing well. Even though the middles put up decent numbers offensively, their weak blocking was a key to China's success.
    http://www.teamusa.org/~/media…lleyStats/6615WNTvCHN.pdf

• USA for the Panamerican Club. Its impressive how many great options USA has.

S: Carli Lloyd, Jenna Hagglund
    Opp: Alix Klineman
    OH: Kristin Hildebrand, Cassidy Lichtman, Michelle Bartsch, Hayley Hodson, Krista Vansant
    MB: Cursty Jackson, Lauren Paolini, Inky Ajanaku
    L: Natalie Hagglund

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Vol…Roster-for-Pan-Am-Cup-Set

• Hodson :super: Vansant :super: Ajanaku :super: Natalie Hagglund :super:

I'm not sure about being glad or not for Bartsch's call: as far as I know she was considering to play for Germany, now she's on Panamerican Cup roster. She won't have big chances in the USA team, but it would be different if she played for Germany... :S

• Usa has released the roster for the Pan American Games, and it's nore or less as the one for Pan Am Cup.. Rachael Adams is there , so it probably means she won't play the WGP. How things change in the USA gym.. She took Gibby's place for the WCH and now after the great season she had, she won't play the WGP.

• Usa has released the roster for the Pan American Games, and it's nore or less as the one for Pan Am Cup.. Rachael Adams is there , so it probably means she won't play the WGP. How things change in the USA gym.. She took Gibby's place for the WCH and now after the great season she had, she won't play the WGP.

Do you have the complete roster? Thanks!