You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 3:55am

I forgot to post in the past, but a interesting pic.

While USA team was training for the Norceca Olympic Quali, they recieved the visit from brazilian coach Bernardinho and his wife and former setter Fernanda Venturini, who posted this photo in her instagram. They were on vacation and got the time to check out Courtney and Kiraly in the States. ^^

https://www.instagram.com/p/BABTfclQli-/…nturini_oficial
Oh That is cool, thanks for posting.

For those who doesn`t know, Ze Roberto went to Turkey during the OG Qualification and got to spend a few days with Sheilla.

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 9:35pm

There is a video on Facebook featuring Mari and Logan.. it doesn't say where they are but I guess Logan is in Indonesia, so rumors were true and Mari is also in Indonesia

Arii15

Trainee

• "Arii15" is female

Favourite Team: Rexona Ades Rio de Janeiro - wherever Logan plays

Favourite Players: Logan Tom -Natalia Pereira-Fabì Oliveira-Gabi Guimaraes-Stacy Sykora-Valentina Arrighetti-Tatiana Kosheleva-Kim Yeon Koung-Brankica Mihajlovic-Tijana Boskovic-Ivan Zaytsev-Simone Giannelli-Osmany Juantorena-Bruno Rezende-Dmitriy Muserskiy-

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 11:21pm

There is a video on Facebook featuring Mari and Logan.. it doesn't say where they are but I guess Logan is in Indonesia, so rumors were true and Mari is also in Indonesia

Can you share the video or the page to see it please? ^-^

Arii15

Trainee

• "Arii15" is female

Favourite Team: Rexona Ades Rio de Janeiro - wherever Logan plays

Favourite Players: Logan Tom -Natalia Pereira-Fabì Oliveira-Gabi Guimaraes-Stacy Sykora-Valentina Arrighetti-Tatiana Kosheleva-Kim Yeon Koung-Brankica Mihajlovic-Tijana Boskovic-Ivan Zaytsev-Simone Giannelli-Osmany Juantorena-Bruno Rezende-Dmitriy Muserskiy-

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 10:59am

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 2:18pm

so rumors were true and Mari is also in Indonesia
It has actually been several days since Mari confirmed she was going to play with Logan in Indonesia.

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 6:45pm

Finally some news on why Logan is not on the NT! I really feel sorry for her

http://olympics.nbcsports.com/2016/02/16…yball-olympics/

estranged

The Witch

• "estranged" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, USA NT, PTPS Piła, Vakifbank Stambuł, Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Favourite Players: L. Tom, G. Glinka, M. Radecka, M. Rosner, K. Skowrońska, O. Dżagilo

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 6:58pm

I was just reading it and that part about Kiraly's phone call really made me angry. So that's how you thank one of the best volleyball players in history? Really, Karch? :down:
Forever trusting who we are... and nothing else matters

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 7:08pm

I was just reading it and that part about Kiraly's phone call really made me angry. So that's how you thank one of the best volleyball players in history? Really, Karch? :down:

That's what I thought! And it's not even that important that she was one of the best in the world, but how important she was for USA volleyball for the last decade.. As she said the what was told wasn't the biggest problem, the way it was told was. Shame on Kiraly

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 11:26am

One of the reason why I dislike Kiraly: he's more primadonna now as coach than he was as player. Logan is considered the female Kiraly, do you seriously think he would like staring under the lights with her and not alone? Everywhere the girls go, it's all about him. No matter Lang Ping and McCutcheon are far away better coaches. Everyone talks about him like a God on Earth. :down:

I hope we'll find another coach as soon as possibile. I'm tired of his breathing lessons.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 12:11pm

For gods sake ! Regardless what he has said or though, he brought the first major women volleyball title in the USA's history ! ...
As he well said on that interview , decisions are hard to make and one never will get everyone's approval.
I do think he has done a great job as a coach, bringing a lot of speed to the game consolidating the USA as real volleyball power house.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "voleysinfrontera" (Feb 17th 2016, 2:10pm)

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 12:25pm

I think he's just using the bases built by Lang Ping first and McCutcheon after. Both of them never had so many talented players! He has into his hands the most talented generation USA volleyball ever had!

His system can work or not, but still McCutcheon's was better. Blocks disappared from this team. Digging was on higher level. And yes, he won a major title, when most of the other teams were under construction (China) or on lower level than their previous standars (Brazil). Let's see what he does against a more confident China and Brazil hungry for a gold medal at home (last tournament for many of the world class players of the team). And to be honest, it was mostly the lifetime tournament of a single player than the team works the key for that victory. Since then Hill is back to her standard so so level.

No Logan Tom, no Destinee Hooker. What a coincidence! :whistle:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 12:52pm

Without Destinee Hooker, USA will not win gold medal. Mark my words.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 8:46pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW_a0Oo0vEE I want to see her in Rio so much ;(

Social bookmarks