2015 / 2016 Transfer News

• Irina Filishtinskaya (Uraleva) renewed her contract with Krasnodar for next season.

Source: SB Community

• Sokolova also renewed her contract with Krasnodar for next season

• Ukranian MB Marina Maryukhnich renewed contract with Krasnodar for next season.

Source: WOV

• Volero posted a picture with a map on facebook where you can see their friend clubs. On this picture you can also see that Volero has 31 players under contract but only 15 are playing for Volero all the others are on ion and play in different clubs. I really want to know which players these are maybe we all together could try it:

The Countrys where the players are playing are:

Brazil (1) , Serbia (1), Romania (1), Turkey (3), Russia (4), Czech Republik (1), Azerbaijan (1) and Japan (1)

* numbers in bracket are how many players are playing there.

i know that Carcases is playing in Brazil and Mihajlovic in Japan but are players from Volero.

does anybody else know some players from Volero?

• The list is here: http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/sp…ter-Volero/story/17921704 (on the right side, you can click on it to make it bigger). And reading the article I got the impression that not too many changes in the roster are planned for next season (maybe only reinforcement of MB-position???). But i'm not a fan, so i don't care much anyway ;) .

• This article unfortunately has some serious defects, mainly in placing some players on list of Volero's players playing for other club/s.

So we have need to clarify this, players who are not under contract with Volero, but are mentioned in this article are:

Bojana Zivkovic, Jelena Alajbeg, Tijana Malesevic, Natasa Krsmanovic (this players had contract with Volero before, since couple season ago they are free) and Anastasiya Kornienko (never had contract with Volero).

Volero, don't have player's in Istanbul, Ankara or Baku, agency SB-Community has.

Thruth is that:
    Karla Klaric is player of Volero on loan in Bucharest,
    Gergana Dimitrova, Mira Todorova and Jovana Gogic are on loan in Pfeffingen,
    Yanelis Santos is on loan in St. Petersburg,
    Simon Leanny is on loan in Prostejov,
    Rosid Calderon is on loan in Krasnodar,
    Nanncy Carrillo is on loan in OMSK (only player from Volero in OMSK, not two as mentioned in article),
    Kenia Carrcases is on loan in Osasco,
    Brankica Mihajlovic is on loan in Hitsamitsu Springs,
    Sara Sakradzija is on loan in Jedinstvo Stara Pazova,
    Jelena Mladjenovic and Vignjevic Jelena are on loan in TENT,
    Hellene Rousseaux is on loan in Modena, last year of contract with Volero.

We don't know where journalist get all information's for this article but unfortunately they are not completely right and we need to react to let everybody know what is truth.

P.S. Ana Antonijevic is player of Volero next seaosn for sure.

• Thanks for clarifying things.

So happy to know Antonijevic will stay in Volero. I guess next season they will sign another OH, because a said she'll retire (?)
    If Krasnodar stays as it is Calderon should go to another club

• Yes it was on Volero's social networks, but when responsible for transfer policies of Volero find out what is exactly in article it was removed.

For more information feel free to ask on sb-community twitter and we will gladly answer.

• I don't know about Milena, but I think Sheilla and Robin signed 1 year contracts.. Vakif has to keep Guidetti and Naz! Naz together with Gozde is their most important player.. Having such a good Turkish setter is a huge advantage over the others.. If Gizem can be replaced with other younger Gizem O. and Kubra is ready to play as a starter IMO so we'll see what they'll do

• vasileva,rasic and robin has 2 years contract as i know. sheila too but she can break the contract, its like 1+1..
    vak,fbank will do everything for keeping gozde and the other turkish players as well. she is very emotional person and never played another club before. we will see. i prefer to see her vakifbank forever..

• vasileva,rasic and robin has 2 years contract as i know. sheila too but she can break the contract, its like 1+1..
    vak,fbank will do everything for keeping gozde and the other turkish players as well. she is very emotional person and never played another club before. we will see. i prefer to see her vakifbank forever..

Judging by her interview I think Robin has a 1 year contract. She said, I hope I will stay here next season too... If I am not mistaken.. Maybe all of them are staying for another season, which would be great