2015 / 2016 Transfer News

• This is good for Samanta Fabris...One more year in Italy and playing in CL than She is ready for stronger league and teams :) :teach: :heart:
    I hope that they will transfer some good OH :white:
    I Hope for Kelsey Robinson and one more good OH

• Is she the better OH then Meijners they talked about? Were they kidding??? So GsD's foreigners now are Ruseva, Leys & Centoni.

oh....better than Meijners :lol: Meijner come back pls :thumbsup:

this team will have offense problem again : Centoni+Güldeniz+ Leys....good point :Aslı+Ruseva...

• interesting word championships mvp yet too weak for vakif i wonder how that's possible :lol:

Well Hill is a tall player but she is a better passer than a hitter.. She needs fast balls to score as same as Gozde.. Vakif IMO needed an OH who can score like Klineman, Neriman.. whatever. They signed another receiving OH.. They only thing that may turn out good is their reception ehich will be much better with Gozde-Orge-Hill so that Naz can use MBs a lot and create good opportunities for the wings and Sheilla

• interesting word championships mvp yet too weak for vakif i wonder how that's possible :lol:

problem is her offensive game...the nt is another story....her offensive game was not good in Poland and not great in italy either

VB : Naz-Sheilla,Gözde-Hill,Rasiç-Kübra,Örge..not bad but seems they can have offensive problems facing opponents on the highest level

• Piacenza signed with dutch Mb Yvon Beliën and renewed with Valeriano.

http://www.nordmeccanicarebecc…eriano-e-la-conferma.html

Very good transfer for Yvon :drink: :super:

Hopefully she will be a starter :win:

• Damn, I hoped Busto would get Beliën :D She's a promising one. So they gave up Arrighetti?

• problem is her offensive game...the nt is another story....her offensive game was not good in Poland and not great in italy either

VB : Naz-Sheilla,Gözde-Hill,Rasiç-Kübra,Örge..not bad but seems they can have offensive problems facing opponents on the highest level

The line up is quite reminiscent of the USA' s lineup in the World championships.

• problem is her offensive game...the nt is another story....her offensive game was not good in Poland and not great in italy either

I am not understanding the skepticism related to Hill at all. Vakifbank had the world record holder for points and she didn't do anything nor did Costagrande.

Hill is a better receiver, server and can easily attack in a solid system. The focus on an offensive OH makes no sense. The US and Brazil have succeeded with pairs of balances OHs that are not overwhelmingly great attackers with Larson & Hill and Jacque & Garay. Kill seems to be an upgrade IMO.

• I am not understanding the skepticism related to Hill at all. Vakifbank had the world record holder for points and she didn't do anything nor did Costagrande.

Hill is a better receiver, server and can easily attack in a solid system. The focus on an offensive OH makes no sense. The US and Brazil have succeeded with pairs of balances OHs that are not overwhelmingly great attackers with Larson & Hill and Jacque & Garay. Kill seems to be an upgrade IMO.

im also spectical about her passing :whistle: everybody is talking as if her passing were perfect..im alway spectical about tall players' passing in volleyball. we'd better wait and see her against tough serves in the league....about Vasileva: she was record holder,its true but in Korean league not in Europe :wavy:
    i believe NT subject is a different story .(we are watching sheilla from Brazil f.e...she wasnt as succesful as in Brazil Nt this season)...having a very good system team with "good enough players/attackers " can work well but having an offensive leader in your team is always a bonus/joker against tough teams for tough moments.Hill didnt sound to be that kind of player(maybe she will)..Vb clearly lacked that kind of offensive player(OH or OPP) last season,imo

• im also spectical about her passing :whistle: everybody is talking as if her passing were perfect..im alway spectical about tall players' passing in volleyball. we'd better wait and see her against tough serves in the league....about Vasileva: she was record holder,its true but in Korean league not in Europe :wavy:
    i believe NT subject is a different story .(we are watching sheilla from Brazil f.e...she wasnt as succesful as in Brazil Nt this season)...having a very good system team with "good enough players/attackers " can work well but having an offensive leader in your team is always a bonus/joker against tough teams for tough moments.Hill didnt sound to be that kind of player(maybe she will)..Vb clearly lacked that kind of offensive player(OH or OPP) last season,imo

I agree that 2 balanced OHs can work well if you have good MBs. I'm sure Naz will leave Hill with a single block many times. The only problem is, Italian and Turkish league differs in terms of serve qualities. If Hill can keep her serve reception in good level, she will do a good job. The only missing chain in Vakifbank is a killer OPP. Sheilla is not such a player and that is the only reason why Vakifbank lacked an offensive player.

• Moderators create topic Transfer News discuss because last posts are 80 % discuss. Without sense in such topic.