2015 / 2016 Transfer News

• Sheilla signed for 2 Seasons. The others Foreigners only one year it's whats iknow, but Sheill info it's 100% truth, she told in a chat in Facebook, 2 Seasons only this was her answer, but i think that Milena signed for two Seasons too... Sheilla can break her contract with Vakif if she wants to do this.

• in

interesting how italian clubs missed signing with her so far!!

Not official but heard that Eczacibasi was interested in her. I also saw that one of the GsD pages celebrated her birthday recently :cheesy: Suspicious...

• Once again I observe the same annoying manners of speach as every year, not only in this topic but also for example in CL topic:

"I don't understand why club X didn't sign player Y", "Club X shouldn't have let player Y go" and so on...

Do you people understand that players are human beings that make their own decisions??? The way some people here constantly talk about players and clubs in terms of transfers sounds like club managers just could go into a shop and buy whatever players they want! But that's not how things work....for example I'm sure that half a dozen Italian clubs have already offered Tijana Boskovic a contract, but she decided to sign with Vizura, so it's not the fault of any other club that they "missed signing her" :aww:

• There will be strong fight for Naz this year i heard she had lot of proposals even if she stays in Vb they will have to bleed some serious money thats for sure

She's already very expensive player and no other club was able to play her salary than Vakıfbank for this season. Dunno if anyone can be interested in such expensive player. I think only Dinamo Kazan, Eczacıbaşı or Chemik can pay for her or maybe Fenerbahçe if they do not decrease the budget.

• In an effort to moderate the thread, please only post confirmed transfers with applicable links confirming the information. Rumors and unsubstantiated claims will be deleted. Thank you.

• Fê Garay one more Season in Dinamo Krasnodar... I really don't want this.. I want to see Garay on CEV Champions League, besides, The libero and Sokolova are doing a very poor season.. Krasnodar doesn't have a solid back row.. Krasnodar needs a good OPP to equilibrate the team..

• Fê Garay one more Season on Dinamo Krasnodar... I really don't want this.. I want to see Garay on CEV, besides, The libero and Sokolova are doing a very poor season.. Krasnodar doesn't have a solid back row.. Krasnodar needs a good OPP to equilibrate the team..

link

• More on Dinamo Moscow: http://rsport.ru/volleyball/20150326/818091490.html

Vetrova and Kosyanenko are both staying. Morozova, Markova and Scherban have extended their contracts (Yana for 2 years). Malova is still under contract and there's a mutual agreement with Moroz.