2015 / 2016 Transfer News

• BRAZILIAN MARKET:

After the final, we already have more information about the market.

Rexona-AdeS: Fofão will retire for sure, it was her last match playing in Brazil. Andreia also is definetly out of the team. They already renewed the contract with Mayhara Francini (MB), Paula Barros (MB) and Roberta Ratzke (S), who will be the starting setter for next season as Bernardo said today after the final match. Fabi, Natalia, Gabi, Carol, Juciely and Giovanna can also stay (actually, it is like 99% of chance). I think that Rio will look for a foreign opposite, since we don't have a lot of good players in this position and I am sure that Bernardo knows that Régis is not ready to be the OPP for the whole season.

Molico: The MB Marjorie won't stay for next season but she's not closed with any club yet. Lara, the third MB from the team, signed with Pinheiros. Gabi and Carcaces can leave also. Dani Lins, Diana and Camila Brait can stay and probably they will. The team already renewed with Ivna Marra (OPP), maybe because they were drunk and decided to sign with her for one more terrible season, who knows...

Pinheiros: After a great season, they possibly will loose so many important players. They signed with Paula Borgo (OPP), Lara Nobre (MB), Leticia Hage (MB), Adriani Joaquim (MB), Ananda (S) and Juma (S). They also made a purpose for Michelle Pavão (OH from Brasília) and Clarisse Benicio (OH playing in Norway).

source: melhordovolei.com.br

• According to report last year Thaisa, Adenizia and Camila Brait have valid contracts through 2017.

Source: Globo Esporte

• BRAZILIAN MARKET:

Unilever: Renewed with Natália and Gabi (both OH) as expected.

Sesi: Bia (MB) and Suelen (L) will continue in the team.

Praia Clube: Confirmed Claudinha (S), Ju Carrijo (S), Ramirez (OPP), Natasha (MB) and Walewska (MB).

Minas: Renewed with Naiane (S) and Mari Paraíba (OH), both players were invited this season to join the NT. Valquiria (MB) also renewed. They signed with Mara (MB) and Léia, the 2nd libero in the NT.

Brasília: They signed with Macris, twice times the best setter from our Superliga (according to CBV stats, that I disagree with). They also signed with Domingas (OH) from São Caetano.

Rio do Sul: They renewed with the MB Emilce Sosa and Camila Paracatu. They signed with Helô (OPP) and Isabela Paquiardi (OH).

SOURCE: MELHORDOVOLEI.COM.BR

• I remember her playing some matches as libero. Will Fabi play next season? Amanda looks really happy in Rio and I remember Rezende saying she sees many things outside of the court which really help them

Amanda is like the heart of Rexona. Her and Regis have been playing here for so many years...I honestly can not even imagine seeing them playing anywhere else. She is really important for the team outside court, she is a true leader...and she is very important in trainings and taticly as well during games.

I do hope she becomes libero when Fabi retired, she definitely has the skills for it....but I dont know if ts something that passes through her mind. Its not sure yet about Fabi, but I think she will stay one more year...

• SONIA BENEDITO = 0 ?? 8|

She is 2 points, but older players are awarded a decrease in their points after 35years old. Since she is 37yrs, then she becomes 0.

• According to Globo.com - http://globoesporte.globo.com/…_campaign=globoesportecom

Praia - signed with Pri DAroit and Claudinha (as said before), and renewed with Ramirez, the libero Tássia and MB Natasha.
    They are still trying to sign with Fabiana and Jaque (according to the article she asked for 1.5 million reais), but there is the problem of Murilo.

SESI - They will have a lot of downs, besides Claudinha and Pri Daroit, Mari Casemiro probably going to Bauru, and Monique can go back to Rexona to replace Andreia. OH Suelle can also leave, she has offers from outside country and can leave for an international experience. In other hand SESI renewed with Mb Bia and libero Suelen, and will try to sign with Andreia, from Rexona and setter Carol from São Caetano.

For Fabiana its said she has many proposals, and that she already refused one from Rexona, cause she considered low. She interests Praia and also Osasco, in caso Thaisa leaves the country.

Minas - they are still waitting for Jaqueline to give an answer. Meanwhile they renewed with Mari Paraíba, Crla, Carol Gattaz and setter Naiane. Wal can leave to play for Praia.

Pinheiros - They lost setter Macris to Brasília and will try to replace her with Anada (former Brasília). They are also trying to get Mari, that will leave Osasco. Certain so far only the MB Leticia Hage and Lara (coming from Osasco)

Brasília - Is trying to keep Michelle Pavão, that has many offers (SESI, Osasco, Praia). And also aims opp. Andreia.

Bauru - New team in Superliga, they sidned MB Dani Suco and lokking for Mari Casemiro, they are also interested in opp Bruna, from Rexona.

• Just to complete what Joana said. Sesi signed with Ellen Braga (OH) from Pinheiros. They also renewed with Dayse.

Sassá signed for Brasília but she is going to play as a libero. I think that Sassá could help even more as OH, but I think she will do her best this season as Libero. It is a nice change and IMO this challenge can be helpful for her career. Brasília also signed with Macris Carneiro (S) and Kasiely Clemente (OH), both from Pinheiros. The team also renewed with Roberta, which was IMO the best player from the team last season. Quite interesting this team... I would love if they could hire Andreia, then I could see the duo Macris-Andreia again. :thumbsup:

Mari Cassemiro (OH) signed with Bauru. I don't know what are Bauru's plans, but I wish I could see Mari in a better team like Pinheiros or even Brasília or Minas. I think that she could help! I hope that Bauru sign with Bruna and Ana Tiemi as they expect. It could be an interesting team.

source: http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/mercados/feminino.html (as always)

• According to Globo.com - http://globoesporte.globo.com/…_campaign=globoesportecom

For Fabiana its said she has many proposals, and that she already refused one from Rexona, cause she considered low. She interests Praia and also Osasco, in caso Thaisa leaves the country.

I have read the news and they have edited it. As you guys can see here, it's said that Fabiana renewed with Sesi SP for this season. I am not sure if it is 100% true. http://globoesporte.globo.com/…m-o-fim-da-superliga.html

IMO Sesi could try to hire Samara from Osasco. She's a good player and her reception is ok. It could be a good option since Ellen has a lot to develop in her defensive skills. The team also could be competive if they sign with a good opp or even renew with Monique.

• I have read the news and they have edited it. As you guys can see here, it's said that Fabiana renewed with Sesi SP for this season. I am not sure if it is 100% true. http://globoesporte.globo.com/…m-o-fim-da-superliga.html

IMO Sesi could try to hire Samara from Osasco. She's a good player and her reception is ok. It could be a good option since Ellen has a lot to develop in her defensive skills. The team also could be competive if they sign with a good opp or even renew with Monique.

Who do they plan to have as second OH? Samara-Ellen duo would be too weak attacking IMO.. Ellen has always been one of the best scorers for Pinheros, but going in a better team with another good players can change a lot of things, as it does for many players.. I always thought Ellen was good at reception and defense.. probably I was wrong.. haven't watched that much from her

• Who do they plan to have as second OH? Samara-Ellen duo would be too weak attacking IMO.. Ellen has always been one of the best scorers for Pinheros, but going in a better team with another good players can change a lot of things, as it does for many players.. I always thought Ellen was good at reception and defense.. probably I was wrong.. haven't watched that much from her

The press says Carcases extended her contract
    And yes, Ellen is good at reception and defense, but not THAT good...