You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Carlini, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Hanke, Heyrman, Hansson, Herbots, Bongaerts

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 1:11am

Kazan

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 2:17am

Kazan
Thanks! I thought she had left...didn't see her in any game this year

estranged

The Witch

• "estranged" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, USA NT, PTPS Piła, Vakifbank Stambuł, Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Favourite Players: L. Tom, G. Glinka, M. Radecka, M. Rosner, K. Skowrońska, O. Dżagilo

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 8:35am

Kazan

She was playing in Omichka for a couple of months in the beginning of the season, but after Omsk practically collapsed finacially, she has returned to Kazan.
Forever trusting who we are... and nothing else matters

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 4:08pm

Kazan

She was playing in Omichka for a couple of months in the beginning of the season, but after Omsk practically collapsed finacially, she has returned to Kazan.

She played yesterday against Omichka (Kazan used B-Team...), not that convincing though...