• @ Burak

:drink: :) :thumbsup:

It is indeed Robin's 24th birthday, today :flower: :flower:

• What a surprise :white: :drink:

She talked with Guidetti and decided to be available for NT...She is now practicing at Papendal National Training centre... :drink:

She worked together with Giovanni in Vakifbank.

Who's next returning player ? Floortje Meijners? :P

• Karine Muijlwijk will no longer play for Dutch NT, she wants to focus on her private life.

But then, with Flier, Sloetjes, Pietersen and Plak around, she wouldn't have had a realistic chance to be on the main team anyway...

• Karine Muijlwijk will no longer play for Dutch NT, she wants to focus on her private life.

But then, with Flier, Sloetjes, Pietersen and Plak around, she wouldn't have had a realistic chance to be on the main team anyway...

Totally agree. She knows herself best that she is weaker than those 4 players. Smart decision.

I really wonder which opposites Guidetti will choose...it may sound crazy, but imo Sloetjes is the weakest player (at the moment).

Plak played an outstanding season.

Pietersen seems to have played a good season and is really allround.

Flier has so much experience and it a great server.

Sloetjes still didn't convince me in attack against teams like Novara and Bursa. She still lacks power, after her injury. Besides, she is a terrible blocker.

• By the way, I wonder when Guidetti finally will release the roster :wall: :wall: How long do we still have to wait :read:

• By the way, I wonder when Guidetti finally will release the roster :wall: :wall: How long do we still have to wait :read:

We wait until Meijners gives an answer? :lol:
    She had better performances, especially against Vakifbank for some reason during this season :whistle:

• IMO Sloetjes is better in attack,otherwise Pietersen is better in serve and defense.

Both are promising players.

I can't wait Gudetti to release the roster,Meijners、Stam、Buijs、Plak、Flier、Sloetjes、Pietersen so much good players ever!

Aslo maybe Kathy Bonsen、Maret Grothes、Kim Renkema and Esther van Berkel.

I wonder whether Nicole Koolhass or Jeanine Stoten will be called too.

• Debby Stam-Pilon back in training for NT????

http://www.volleybalkrant.nl/n…tam-pilon-terug-in-oranje

Debby :rose: Such a big pleasure to have her back on the court. Some players already have shown how moms get strong after giving birth.
    I might be wrong but I would be extremely surprised if Meijners ever wears dutch NT jersey.

• What do you mean maybe Grothues? If she is not a starter there is no one to pass.. only if Stam comes back

• Grothues was starter and also the captain of the team two years ago, Guidetti can't just get rid of her obviously. Renkema played well in Germany and I think she deserves a chance as well.

Stoltenborg-Pietersen or Plak
    Buijs-Grotheus
    De Kruijf-Bëlien or Steenbergen
    Schoot or Knip

This is the most ideal startling line up. Flier and Stam MUST be the veterans helping younger girls.

• Grothues was starter and also the captain of the team two years ago, Guidetti can't just get rid of her obviously. Renkema played well in Germany and I think she deserves a chance as well.

Stoltenborg-Pietersen or Plak
    Buijs-Grotheus
    De Kruijf-Bëlien or Steenbergen
    Schoot or Knip

This is the most ideal startling line up. Flier and Stam MUST be the veterans helping younger girls.

For me Plak is the best opposite, without any doubt. She has improved so much in Bergamo this season and I'm sure with Guidetti she will improve even more!

Stoltenborg, Buijs-Grothues, De Kruijf-Beliën and Schoot are the other players in my starting six.

• I would love to see Meijners back to the NT... Who knows, maybe Guidetti can convince her. I think she can improve a lot playing international competitions with the NT.

Anyone knows how did Flier played in China? I still believe that she can play in high level and help as a starting 6 player for Netherlands.

I would love to see on court:

Femke (S), Flier (OPP), Meijners and Grothues (OH), Steenbergen and De Kruijf (MB), Schoot (L).

I like Plak, but I am not sure if she's ready. She did a great job in Italy, but playing in international level is completely different. She's not experience enough IMO.

• 28-list:

Setters:

Femke Stoltenborg (Forli), Laura Dijkema (Dresden), Inge Molendijk (Istrès), Britt Bongaerts (TVT)

Opposites:

Manon Flier (Zhengrong Fujian), Lonneke Sloetjes (Schwerin), Judith Pietersen (Trabzonspor), Celia Diemkoudre (Sliedrecht Sport)

Outside Hitters:

Anne Buijs (Lokomotiv Baku), Maret Grothues (Cannes), Km Renkema (Stuttgart), Esther van Berkel (Paris), Celeste Plak (Bergamo), Nika Daalderop (Talent Team Papendal), Fleur Savelkoel (Lycurgus)

Middle Blocker
    s:

Robin de Kruijf (Vakifbank), Yvon Beliën (Schwerin), Quinta Steenbergen (Lokomotiv Baku), Nicole Koolhaas ( VFM Volley Franches-Montagnes), Juliette Lohuis (TVT), Tessa Polder (TTP), Nicole Oude Luttikhuis (TTP), Klaske Sikkes (VC Sneek), Marlies Wagendorp (Sliedrecht Sport).

Libero: Myrthe Schoot (Dresden), Kirsten Knip (Istrès), Debby Stam, Quirine Oosterveld (Vilsbiburg)

Important note: it is possible players will play at a different position as listed here

http://www.volleybal.nl/volley…ntum-presenteren-selectie

• 1. Debby Stam is listed as libero, which is logical. I could imagine her to have the same role as Lisa Thomsen has in German team.

2. I expect Plak to play as opposite. Simply, because it is ridiculous to have Buijs or Grothues on bench!

3. It will be a huge fight between Flier, Pietersen and Sloetjes for substitute-opposite spot.

4. Setter-position is open....and Britt Bongaerts is a very promising setter.

5. Renkema and van Berkel are the same type of players. Will be interesting who will make it eventually.

6. At MB, there are 3 certain players...4th spot is open....

• what about dutch liberos, are they good?

except Robin i dont know much about the other middles...seems dutch team needs better middle next to Robin

OPP position also not that strong if Plak plays as OH.

• what about dutch libero are they good?

except Robin i dont know much about the other middles...seems dutch team needs better middle next to Robin

OPP position also not that strong if Plak plays as OH.

Schoot is a decent libero...but no topplayer of course.

About middles: both Beliën and Steenbergen are not at Robin's level of course. Beliën played a very good season in Schwerin and she will develop further (she is only 21 years old) but she has not Robin's height and power. She is more like Caroline Wensink.

I really think Plak will play opposite, because the others (Flier, Pietersen and Sloetjes) have much less power.

Since you are from Turkey, could you tell me about Pietersen's performance in Trabzon?

• sorry, her fans! but since WWC 2010 in Japan I don't see Maret Grothues that good. in RCC this season, she was so so (and it's being so much kindness with her).
    her attack and block is weaker than what Plak, Buijs, Flier or Pietersen can do. ok, she was and is recovering from a serious injury, but...

i think Guidetti will give chances to Flier play as starting. she deserves it, she played very solid and good matches in Chinese League. she can improve her jump on attack to be better attacker than she is being now. she needs a especific work on this. let's see! I really like this team. ^^