Turkish NT 2015

• do you Know Any ruomour about who wil replace Barbolini ? I can not see so many good options in this moment... Abbondazza has chances?

• so Barbolini in Poland is still possible, though PZPS doesn't care so much about women :wacko: :thumbdown:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Noone wrote it but according to Voleybolextra, Ferhat Akbas is the new head coach of the NT: http://www.voleybolextra.com/50638/milli…-akbasa-emanet/

I like Ferhat and his decisions however being a head coach is very different than assisting. I would not like someone that is assisting to another coach in a club's team (he is the assistant coach of Guidetti in Vakifbank). It makes me feel like, Guidetti and the Netherlands will be always one step infront of Ferhat and Turkey. Besides that, he does not have the head coach experience at the club level. The third problem is, how more the NT will be Vakifbankinized?

I hope Ferhat will be fair and succesfull and won't let the NT be dominated by the Vakifbank. It is a big gamble and this might end his career badly.

• On OPP position for the NT :

we know Neslihan has an arm injury and doesnt allow her to perform as she wants. From now on new names too should be called for the NT.

Candidates are : Seda Tokatlıoğlu,Meryem Boz, Gözde YIlmaz, Polen Uslupehlivan and Ceren Kestirengöz for now. which one do you think should be the first OPP of the NT ? and which player should play in which tournament?

Ceren Kestirengöz has almost never played this season long and is in bad shape. she is the first to eliminate

Seda Tokatlıoğlu was good in the last WCH. I dont know how she feels after her season in China. I think She should be in main squad for major tournaments either as starter or as bench.

Meryem Boz : She has played well this season in Bursa. She should get strong and be some more agressive imo. She should play in some tournaments.

Polen Uslupehlivan : She has played few games in FB. Her performance isnt that satisfying to me. There will be lots of tournaments. She for sure should play in some of them.

Gözde Yılmaz : She has playing well. She played well in CL. at the moment she is better than Polen .She also should be a starter in some major tournaments.

there are also Seray A. and Ceyda Aktaş. both havent played well.

• On OH position for the NT :

i dont know if new coach Ferhat Akbaş will call Esra for the NT but if Esra isnt back then the candidates other than Gözde Sonsırma and Neriman Özsoy are : Meliha İsmailoğlu , Güldeniz Önal, Selima İlyasoğlu, Ezgi Dağdelenler, Damla Çakıroğlu

imo Meliha İsmailoğlu and Güldeniz Önal should be backup for Gözde Sonsırma and Neriman Özsoy in major tournaments.

Selime İlyasoğlu,Ezgi Dağdelenler and Damla Çakıroğlu should play in other tournaments.

there is also Elif Onur whose reception is not enough for high level but her attack is better than some players above

• You forgot Yeliz Basa :lol:
    She had a good season in Japan as far as I know though we know that she does not perform well in the NT now.
    To me the best alternative is Gözde Yilmaz. She showed an impressive performance everytime she subbed Neslihan. Polen has been pretty weak and not reliable. Among the rest, Meryem Boz is a good alternative though pretty incosistent. I like Seray Altay too but no way that she will be called.
    I think Neslihan should still be there in the NT but she should be the back up for Gözde Yilmaz. 3rd person should be Meryem Boz.

• On Middle Blocker Position for The NT :

Turkish NT has lived some problems in this position in recent years. Eda Erdem Dündar was injuried and her absence affected the NT badly.

i dont know if Eda E. Dündar will be back to the NT. If she is back then for major tournaments :

Eda Dündar and Kübra Akman should be starters.

other than these two : Bahar Toksoy G.,Dicle Nur Babat, Büşra Cansu who i dont like much :D , Aslı Kalaç and some others

for three middles ,i would choose : Eda Dündar , Kübra Akman, Bahar Toksoy ..for an additional middle : Dicle Nur Babat or Aslı Kalaç.i would choose the first

Büşra Cansu, Ceylan Arısan,Özgenur etc for the other tournaments..

• I hope we will see Esra & Gulden coming back. They should try double libero system again because I dont like Gizem Örge in defense at all. I agree about Gözde & Neriman duo and their subs. In here the 3rd option is definitely Selime Ilyasoglu. I think she is very underestimated and I think she is much better than Guldeniz Önal.

Besides these positions, Naz and Nilay should be the setters with Asuman as back up.
    Centers should be Eda and Kubra however Eda might refuse the invitation (or get an injury report), then we have to watch Bahar again :aww: If Eda refuses, the duo should be Kubra & Asli Kalac in my opinion.

• You forgot Yeliz Basa :lol:
    She had a good season in Japan as far as I know though we know that she does not perform well in the NT now.
    To me the best alternative is Gözde Yilmaz. She showed an impressive performance everytime she subbed Neslihan. Polen has been pretty weak and not reliable. Among the rest, Meryem Boz is a good alternative though pretty incosistent. I like Seray Altay too but no way that she will be called.
    I think Neslihan should still be there in the NT but she should be the back up for Gözde Yilmaz. 3rd person should be Meryem Boz.

what about Seda Tokatlıoğlu ? ( i forgot her new surname :D )

• I hope we will see Esra & Gulden coming back. They should try double libero system again because I dont like Gizem Örge in defense at all. I agree about Gözde & Neriman duo and their subs. In here the 3rd option is definitely Selime Ilyasoglu. I think she is very underestimated and I think she is much better than Guldeniz Önal.

Besides these positions, Naz and Nilay should be the setters with Asuman as back up.
    Centers should be Eda and Kubra however Eda might refuse the invitation (or get an injury report), then we have to watch Bahar again :aww: If Eda refuses, the duo should be Kubra & Asli Kalac in my opinion.

after watching Gülden's brillant performance in CL why not? :cheesy: ......what about Dicle Nur babat instead of Aslı kalaç?

• what about Seda Tokatlıoğlu ? ( i forgot her new surname :D )

Seda Tokatlioglu Aslan should quit volleyball and join the next Survivor competition like Duygu Bal did :lol:
    To me it is really unfair to Gözde Yilmaz and Polen Uslupehlivan if Seda is invited instead of them.

• after watching Gülden's brillant performance in CL why not? :cheesy: ......what about Dicle Nur babat instead of Aslı kalaç?

I think Asli Kalac should be in the starting 6 together with Kubra Akman. She attacks and blocks properly and even if she does not make kill blocks, she always softens them which makes life easier for the defense. Bahar is slow so she and Kubra can be a disaster. Diclenur is good in blocking but terrible in attacking, she can't even attack to Leo's sets.
    Kubra Akman, slower but taller, Asli Kalac, faster but shorter makes a great MB duo in my opinion. The only match that Bahar should play is against Russia, because then she is useful against taller spikers and higher sets but besides that, she should be in the bench.

• On Setter Position :

Naz Akyol then one of Nilay ,Asuman Karakoyun,Gamze Alikaya,Çağla Akın,Ezfi Dilik. S

Naz and one of Nilay and Asuman K for major tournaments

Elif Öner Gamze A.,Çağla A. and Ezgi Dilik for other tournamnents like European leagues etc.

• I think Asli Kalac should be in the starting 6 together with Kubra Akman. She attacks and blocks properly and even if she does not make kill blocks, she always softens them which makes life easier for the defense. Bahar is slow so she and Kubra can be a disaster. Diclenur is good in blocking but terrible in attacking, she can't even attack to Leo's sets.
    Kubra Akman, slower but taller, Asli Kalac, faster but shorter makes a great MB duo in my opinion. The only match that Bahar should play is against Russia, because then she is useful against taller spikers and higher sets but besides that, she should be in the bench.

i like Aslı Kalaç but she was not good against Atom Sopot..she is short..she will take her place in the NT maybe some day but now Dicle's height and blocks seem to be more useful to me.

• On Libero Position :

Gülden Kuzubaşıoğlu was brilliant in CL....id love to see her in the NT again.

Gülden Kuzubaşıoğlu and Gizem Karadayı would be great but we know Gülden wont be back
    so both Gizem Karadayı and Gizem Örge will be ok
    BJk's libero Ayça Naz was pretty good this season .
    .Young talent Dilara Bağcı also should be in wide roster.Bursa B.B's libero (?) also is not bad.