Turkish NT 2015

• On Libero Position :

Gülden Kuzubaşıoğlu was brilliant in CL....id love to see her in the NT again.

Gülden Kuzubaşıoğlu and Gizem Karadayı would be great but we know Gülden wont be back
    so both Gizem Karadayı and Gizem Örge will be ok
    BJk's libero Ayça Naz was pretty good this season .
    .Young talent Dilara Bağcı also should be in wide roster.Bursa B.B's libero (?) also is not bad.

Ece Taner :win:

• Naz, Asuman and Ozge are best candidates for the setter position. I don't want to see Cagla or Gamze in NT. Gamze's performance is worse and isn't enough this season and Cagla still wasted her time in VakıfBank behind the Naz and she don't have opportunity to play too much, she's so useless.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• why you guys always forgot players from small teams ?
    meryem playing very very good this season and need chance in national team. polen always out of 7 players and never play. ceren k play in games easy. i like gozde yilmaz but we all years hope the best of her and... but i think her will play good this year. i like pelin aroguz. in midle blocker, why always ignore dicle? melike yilmaz 2th best block this season, but her have attack bad. i like asli, ozge y i hope better but barbolini never choose her, i like ceylan too. in setter i love ezgi dilik, gamze, i like cagla, arelya karasoy young and very good setter and cansu ozbay too. in libero i loveeee buse kayacan ( very good this season ) and ceren cihan . gizem orge very good too. gizem k horrible reception and merve i not want talk. in spiker we have ezgi dagdelenler exclent reception but attack medium. i love damla but she needs play, ceyda aktas have the best attack young but reception bad. for me, the best wing-spkier turkish this season is MELIS DURUL , good in reception and attack she need play in national team.

i really think seda horible player, guldeniz and bahar too. i wanted gulden again no esra. anybody know burcu yuzgeç? she was very good in european championship U18

• Naz, Asuman and Ozge are best candidates for the setter position. I don't want to see Cagla or Gamze in NT. Gamze's performance is worse and isn't enough this season and Cagla still wasted her time in VakıfBank behind the Naz and she don't have opportunity to play too much, she's so useless.

I totally forgot Ozge. She is having a good season, and deserves to be back in NT. But i don't agree on Cagla.. Her setting is really good, she's not afraid to set to the middles and is making an impact when she comes in in Vakif..

• why you guys always forgot players from small teams ?
    meryem playing very very good this season and need chance in national team. polen always out of 7 players and never play. ceren k play in games easy. i like gozde yilmaz but we all years hope the best of her and... but i think her will play good this year. i like pelin aroguz. in midle blocker, why always ignore dicle? melike yilmaz 2th best block this season, but her have attack bad. i like asli, ozge y i hope better but barbolini never choose her, i like ceylan too. in setter i love ezgi dilik, gamze, i like cagla, arelya karasoy young and very good setter and cansu ozbay too. in libero i loveeee buse kayacan ( very good this season ) and ceren cihan . gizem orge very good too. gizem k horrible reception and merve i not want talk. in spiker we have ezgi dagdelenler exclent reception but attack medium. i love damla but she needs play, ceyda aktas have the best attack young but reception bad. for me, the best wing-spkier turkish this season is MELIS DURUL , good in reception and attack she need play in national team.

i really think seda horible player, guldeniz and bahar too. i wanted gulden again no esra. anybody know burcu yuzgeç? she was very good in european championship U18

i agree on many of what you wrote..some of the players you mentioned in your message are young such as : Arelya K., Pelin Aroğuz,Burcu Yüzgeç.there are lots of tournaments this season and Arelya and Pelin could be in the rosters of some of them

i didnt like Melis Durul in a few matches of hers i watched but she had good matches as well on paper stats.She can be tested of course. libero Ceren Cihan has called our attention. i didnt like Ceyda Aktaş's game either Who had seemed to have a good potential but she has to raise her level more than that.

i hope Ferhat Akbaş is not biased and consider all the possible players and their performances in the last season.. like Meryem Boz,Melike Yılmaz,Melis Durul,Ceren Cihan and the others im not able to mention their names at the moment

• and seyma ercan? i like her.
    i want turkey with young players in montreux and european league. in grand prix and european games i want young players + A team. in european championship A TEAM.
    i wanted so much damla çakiroglu ( MVP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2011 YOUTH) return for national team

• Eda and Neslihan are there, that probably means they'll be in the main squad.. Gulden and Esra are not.
    Ozge is on the list as well, would be good seeing her back..
    Diclenur is invited :thumbsup: She and Eda, Kubra, Bahar should be the main MBs. Asli deserves a chance too

• i loved the list. i wanted only melike yilmaz ( 2th best block this season ) :( :( . i think turkey not need melis gurkaynak, bihter dumanoglu, birgul guler.
    is very good see young players again. ceyda, damla , melis durul, ezgi Dag, buse kayacan, ceren cihan, pelin aroguz, nazli, seyma and ceylan. i really loved. and i loved meryem boz in list :cheesy: :cheesy: .

• i loved the list. i wanted only melike yilmaz ( 2th best block this season ) :( :( . i think turkey not need melis gurkaynak, bihter dumanoglu, birgul guler.
    is very good see young players again. ceyda, damla , melis durul, ezgi Dag, buse kayacan, ceren cihan, pelin aroguz, nazli, seyma and ceylan. i really loved. and i loved meryem boz in list :cheesy: :cheesy: .

Birgül is ok to me....she jumps receives,defends,serves well and spikes bravely.. she is still young.. Birgül is better than many of those young players you said.

• as far as i watch...considering the current plays of the players ,the opposites of the NT for the "grande" tournaments should be Meryem Boz and Gözde Yılmaz. These two look better and deserve more than Neslihan-Polen duo at the moment.

• montreux list turkey, anybody know?

Unbelievable, Ferhat Akbas doesn't know at the moment which players will play in the tournament but you're asking this lol.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• My Turkish team:

Naz-Polen
    Gozde-Neriman
    Kubra-Eda
    Gizem Orge-Gizem K.

Second setter should be Cagla IMO, but we would probably see Assuman. Polen has some good recent games so I hope she continues like that. Gozde Yilmaz is a good option too.. OHs are clear. Subs should be Meliha and Guldeniz, Seyma can get some chances too.. I hope Eda agrees to play she is in a great shape.. Bahar as a replacement, although Asli and Diclenur deserve a chance too.. Maybe Bahar will be there for her experience.. Gizem Orge is a must for her reception IMO.. Turkey should go back to 2 libero system as in 2012.. Second should be Gizem K. or Merve, she has been great this season in defense.. Her passing has been Ok too..

What do you think?

EDIT: Totally forgot about Ozge.. she can be second setter too