You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 3:21pm

My Turkish team:

Naz-Polen
Gozde-Neriman
Kubra-Eda
Gizem Orge-Gizem K.

Second setter should be Cagla IMO, but we would probably see Assuman. Polen has some good recent games so I hope she continues like that. Gozde Yilmaz is a good option too.. OHs are clear. Subs should be Meliha and Guldeniz, Seyma can get some chances too.. I hope Eda agrees to play she is in a great shape.. Bahar as a replacement, although Asli and Diclenur deserve a chance too.. Maybe Bahar will be there for her experience.. Gizem Orge is a must for her reception IMO.. Turkey should go back to 2 libero system as in 2012.. Second should be Gizem K. or Merve, she has been great this season in defense.. Her passing has been Ok too..

What do you think?

EDIT: Totally forgot about Ozge.. she can be second setter too

i dont have big objections to your list.....i would start with Gözde Yılmaz as opp, Polen as backup...Gözde Yılmaz with her strength , and presence is more like a opp than Polen...Polen is better than Gözde in terms of tips and other jobs. Both have good serves, here i prefer Gözde again.

yes VB ,EcV and Vb ar egood teams and consist of good players but we should consider the other teams' players too..f.e...Bursa's libero Aylin Sarıoğlu and Ceren Cihan from Ilbank....as OH's : i would prefer Melis Durul from Sarıyer instead of Şeyma Ercan..
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 3:51pm

My Turkish team:

Naz-Polen
Gozde-Neriman
Kubra-Eda
Gizem Orge-Gizem K.

Second setter should be Cagla IMO, but we would probably see Assuman. Polen has some good recent games so I hope she continues like that. Gozde Yilmaz is a good option too.. OHs are clear. Subs should be Meliha and Guldeniz, Seyma can get some chances too.. I hope Eda agrees to play she is in a great shape.. Bahar as a replacement, although Asli and Diclenur deserve a chance too.. Maybe Bahar will be there for her experience.. Gizem Orge is a must for her reception IMO.. Turkey should go back to 2 libero system as in 2012.. Second should be Gizem K. or Merve, she has been great this season in defense.. Her passing has been Ok too..

What do you think?

i dont have big objections to your list.....i would start with Gözde Yılmaz as opp, Polen as backup...Gözde Yılmaz with her strength , and presence is more like a opp than Polen...Polen is better than Gözde in terms of tips and other jobs. Both have good serves, here i prefer Gözde again.

yes VB ,EcV and Vb ar egood teams and consist of good players but we should consider the other teams' players too..f.e...Bursa's libero Aylin Sarıoğlu and Ceren Cihan from Ilbank....as OH's : i would prefer Melis Durul from Sarıyer instead of Şeyma Ercan..

I like Bursa's Birgul too. She's a good defender, solid passer and a strong server

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 3:57pm

My Turkish team:

Naz-Polen
Gozde-Neriman
Kubra-Eda
Gizem Orge-Gizem K.

What do you think?

I like Bursa's Birgul too. She's a good defender, solid passer and a strong server

agree. she also jumps well and not that bad at attacking
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 7:06pm

you guys forget meryem boz. if meryem play in national team like in bursa she will play in 7 players national team A. i like ezgi dagdeleneler than birgul guler. damla çakiroglu is good too but she need play in national team B fisrt time

ACH

Beginner

• "ACH" is male

Favourite Team: Fener- Eczaci- Busto- Atom- Turkey NT- Italy NT.

Favourite Players: Kim- E.Erdem- L.Bosetti- Lo Bianco- J.Larson- M.Poljak- A.Antonijevic...

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 8:41pm

my turkish nt

naz-ozge
neslihan(polen)-seda
gozde-neriman-gozde yılmaz-guldeniz
eda-kubra-bahar-busra
gızem orge-merve

ı think nesli will not play in wgp and european games. seda must be first opp

mumin16

Trainee

Favourite Team: Bursa Nİlüfer! Las Panteras!

Favourite Players: Ana Tiemi Takagui (dön bebeğim), Yas Nizetich

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 9:54pm

in NT, dilara , godze yilmaz and nesli with performance in FIVB Club World Championship should be..

harboboy

Professional

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 2:16pm

Sponsorship between VakifBank and TVF has been finished.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Friday, May 29th 2015, 10:48am

An interview with Ferhat Akbas published today: http://www.voleybolextra.com/54706/ferha…rnuvada-basari/

To me the most important part of the interview is: NESLİHAN Demir Güler, Gözde Sonsırma and Eda Erdem will rest and keep their treatments until the camp to show their best in European Championship.

This is simply great news! Although many would claim that Gözde & Polen can replace her, I think Neslihan brings a different harmony and trust to this team and carries it one level up. Same for Gözde and Eda. It will be great to see, Naz-Neslihan, Gözde-Neriman, Kubra-Eda and Merve (L).

Friday, May 29th 2015, 11:05am

An interview with Ferhat Akbas published today: http://www.voleybolextra.com/54706/ferha…rnuvada-basari/

To me the most important part of the interview is: NESLİHAN Demir Güler, Gözde Sonsırma and Eda Erdem will rest and keep their treatments until the camp to show their best in European Championship.

This is simply great news! Although many would claim that Gözde & Polen can replace her, I think Neslihan brings a different harmony and trust to this team and carries it one level up. Same for Gözde and Eda. It will be great to see, Naz-Neslihan, Gözde-Neriman, Kubra-Eda and Merve (L).

I also think that's the strongest team! Great to see Eda back. I hope Bahar will be there too, on the bench, after all she is the most experienced together with Eda from the MBs.. I would try have Orge too, because reception is really bad at this Montreux

Friday, May 29th 2015, 12:23pm

I also think that's the strongest team! Great to see Eda back. I hope Bahar will be there too, on the bench, after all she is the most experienced together with Eda from the MBs.. I would try have Orge too, because reception is really bad at this Montreux

agree on Bahar..she should be instead of Büşra..she is more athletic than Büşra and this is an important point against middles like Rasiç etc...Eda-Kübra as starters and Bahar in the bench...if 4 middles are needed then Büşra is called..well agree on Örge bcz her reception seems better than Gizem and Merve..if im not mistaken EcH includes 14 players anymore ,or 12 +2 right ?

if Meliha wants to joing the group then she should improve..her shape is not good in Montreaux...Güldeniz's reception looked ok..better than Gizem-Merve duo for now..
i think my OH choices for the NT in ECH would be : Gözde Sonsırma - Neriman Özsoy - Gözde Yılmaz and Güldeniz Önal (sorry Meliha!)
another question who will be second setter? i would go with Either Özge Çemberci or Asuman Karakoyun..Çağla Akın - Gamze Alikaya are not ready for major tournaments.setters need much time to impove unlike other positions therefore Çağla-Gamze or Ezgi Dilik will need much time for major tournaments. İf i were to take one of these young setter i would prefer Gamze Alikaya who played a whole season.
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 11:28pm

after turkey win montreux my opinion: seda can't play in good level. gozde yilmaz ready. polen played very good final match (mvp), neriman best player in all tournament. guldeniz have good reception only this. all middle blocker played good ( asli, kubra, busra and dicle). gizem can't play in 7 players in national team. merve is playing better. meliha can play better than seda. i don't understand why ezgi dagdelenler no played. cagla played good, we need see others players like damla, melis durul, ceyda aktas, meryem, ceylan , ozge yurtdagulen, dilara bagci, buse kayacan, ceren cihan and seyma.

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 7:49pm

Gözde Yılmaz did the right and accepted italian team's offer...i wish Polen could do the same...i hope she can be the starter next season in FB.
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 12:05pm

Any info on whether Neslihan and Eda will be back in NT? And will Bahar be back?

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 12:06pm

Today is Gozde and Ozge's birthday right? Why does wikipedia say they are born in November?

Happy birthday to them as they turn 30! :rose: :heart:

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 12:16pm

Today is Gozde and Ozge's birthday right? Why does wikipedia say they are born in November?

You are right :super:

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 12:27pm

You are right :super:

Ozge in black, Gozde in grey i suppose? :lol:

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 10:58pm

in this tournament Güldeniz contributed well..actually i would have preferred Seda in the bench for the major tournaments but Güldeniz had a good tournament and showed that she can be a backup to Sonsırma.

we need another attacking MB next to Kübra..Dicle was good at blocking but her attacks were weak...we neen Eda Erdem...even Bahar Toksoy with her experience or Aslı Kalaç..
we should benefit more from libero Merve Dalbeler
we should decide who will be second setter next to Naz
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 2:51pm

what seda make in national team ? you can talk for me why you think seda good for national team ? i hope with meryem and gizem orge coming, gozde yilmaz play in wing-spiker and seda out. meliha>>> seda.
wing-spiker: gozde yilmaz- neriman- guldeniz and meliha. i think asuman don't is ready. i think cagla continues or nilay coming. about dicle i always think that dicle haven't motivation for win. dicle is good player but she need want play and win
in this tournament Güldeniz contributed well..actually i would have preferred Seda in the bench for the major tournaments but Güldeniz had a good tournament and showed that she can be a backup to Sonsırma.
we need another attacking MB next to Kübra..Dicle was good at blocking but her attacks were weak...we neen Eda Erdem...even Bahar Toksoy with her experience or Aslı Kalaç..
we should benefit more from libero Merve Dalbeler
we should decide who will be second setter next to Naz

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dagdelenler" (Jun 28th 2015, 2:57pm)

harboboy

Professional

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 3:35pm

Any info on whether Neslihan and Eda will be back in NT? And will Bahar be back?
Eda Neslihan could be back at the European Championship but it is not clear but definitely not before that.

About Bahar i don't know. I think she is not even in the Grand Prix roster. She opened a dog house/station in Turkey together with friends the name is Club Rintintin or something like that, its a care grow up station for dogs. She could be also back to the European Championship.

Social bookmarks