Turkish NT 2015

• i dont have big objections to your list.....i would start with Gözde Yılmaz as opp, Polen as backup...Gözde Yılmaz with her strength , and presence is more like a opp than Polen...Polen is better than Gözde in terms of tips and other jobs. Both have good serves, here i prefer Gözde again.

yes VB ,EcV and Vb ar egood teams and consist of good players but we should consider the other teams' players too..f.e...Bursa's libero Aylin Sarıoğlu and Ceren Cihan from Ilbank....as OH's : i would prefer Melis Durul from Sarıyer instead of Şeyma Ercan..

• i dont have big objections to your list.....i would start with Gözde Yılmaz as opp, Polen as backup...Gözde Yılmaz with her strength , and presence is more like a opp than Polen...Polen is better than Gözde in terms of tips and other jobs. Both have good serves, here i prefer Gözde again.

yes VB ,EcV and Vb ar egood teams and consist of good players but we should consider the other teams' players too..f.e...Bursa's libero Aylin Sarıoğlu and Ceren Cihan from Ilbank....as OH's : i would prefer Melis Durul from Sarıyer instead of Şeyma Ercan..

I like Bursa's Birgul too. She's a good defender, solid passer and a strong server

• in NT, dilara , godze yilmaz and nesli with performance in FIVB Club World Championship should be..

• An interview with Ferhat Akbas published today: http://www.voleybolextra.com/5…def-her-turnuvada-basari/

To me the most important part of the interview is: NESLİHAN Demir Güler, Gözde Sonsırma and Eda Erdem will rest and keep their treatments until the camp to show their best in European Championship.

This is simply great news! Although many would claim that Gözde & Polen can replace her, I think Neslihan brings a different harmony and trust to this team and carries it one level up. Same for Gözde and Eda. It will be great to see, Naz-Neslihan, Gözde-Neriman, Kubra-Eda and Merve (L).

• I also think that's the strongest team! Great to see Eda back. I hope Bahar will be there too, on the bench, after all she is the most experienced together with Eda from the MBs.. I would try have Orge too, because reception is really bad at this Montreux

• I also think that's the strongest team! Great to see Eda back. I hope Bahar will be there too, on the bench, after all she is the most experienced together with Eda from the MBs.. I would try have Orge too, because reception is really bad at this Montreux

agree on Bahar..she should be instead of Büşra..she is more athletic than Büşra and this is an important point against middles like Rasiç etc...Eda-Kübra as starters and Bahar in the bench...if 4 middles are needed then Büşra is called..well agree on Örge bcz her reception seems better than Gizem and Merve..if im not mistaken EcH includes 14 players anymore ,or 12 +2 right ?

if Meliha wants to joing the group then she should improve..her shape is not good in Montreaux...Güldeniz's reception looked ok..better than Gizem-Merve duo for now..
    i think my OH choices for the NT in ECH would be : Gözde Sonsırma - Neriman Özsoy - Gözde Yılmaz and Güldeniz Önal (sorry Meliha!)
    another question who will be second setter? i would go with Either Özge Çemberci or Asuman Karakoyun..Çağla Akın - Gamze Alikaya are not ready for major tournaments.setters need much time to impove unlike other positions therefore Çağla-Gamze or Ezgi Dilik will need much time for major tournaments. İf i were to take one of these young setter i would prefer Gamze Alikaya who played a whole season.

• after turkey win montreux my opinion: seda can't play in good level. gozde yilmaz ready. polen played very good final match (mvp), neriman best player in all tournament. guldeniz have good reception only this. all middle blocker played good ( asli, kubra, busra and dicle). gizem can't play in 7 players in national team. merve is playing better. meliha can play better than seda. i don't understand why ezgi dagdelenler no played. cagla played good, we need see others players like damla, melis durul, ceyda aktas, meryem, ceylan , ozge yurtdagulen, dilara bagci, buse kayacan, ceren cihan and seyma.

• in this tournament Güldeniz contributed well..actually i would have preferred Seda in the bench for the major tournaments but Güldeniz had a good tournament and showed that she can be a backup to Sonsırma.

we need another attacking MB next to Kübra..Dicle was good at blocking but her attacks were weak...we neen Eda Erdem...even Bahar Toksoy with her experience or Aslı Kalaç..
    we should benefit more from libero Merve Dalbeler
    we should decide who will be second setter next to Naz

• what seda make in national team ? you can talk for me why you think seda good for national team ? i hope with meryem and gizem orge coming, gozde yilmaz play in wing-spiker and seda out. meliha>>> seda.
    wing-spiker: gozde yilmaz- neriman- guldeniz and meliha. i think asuman don't is ready. i think cagla continues or nilay coming. about dicle i always think that dicle haven't motivation for win. dicle is good player but she need want play and win

in this tournament Güldeniz contributed well..actually i would have preferred Seda in the bench for the major tournaments but Güldeniz had a good tournament and showed that she can be a backup to Sonsırma.

we need another attacking MB next to Kübra..Dicle was good at blocking but her attacks were weak...we neen Eda Erdem...even Bahar Toksoy with her experience or Aslı Kalaç..
    we should benefit more from libero Merve Dalbeler
    we should decide who will be second setter next to Naz

• Any info on whether Neslihan and Eda will be back in NT? And will Bahar be back?

Eda Neslihan could be back at the European Championship but it is not clear but definitely not before that.

About Bahar i don't know. I think she is not even in the Grand Prix roster. She opened a dog house/station in Turkey together with friends the name is Club Rintintin or something like that, its a care grow up station for dogs. She could be also back to the European Championship.