Turkish NT 2015

• @joanamms

she is Hande Baladin...

i hope we can see Neslihan in the team even though in the bench..Baladin is too young for EcH..

I agree. She did good in U23 WCH but too young and inexperienced for ECH. I have to admit Turkey is not the same team without Neslihan.. not thepower or how strong they are, but the whole concept. I can't imagine the team without her. Seeing them I always feel someone is missing.. I am not a great fan of hers, but she is such an important figure in Turkish volleyball

• i'm not such a connoisseur of the TUR team, and i don't know anything about the internal drama, but i must say:

-- i miss neslihan, gozde sonsirma, bahar and eda
    -- but i also love to see polen u. and g. yilmaz play. i guess we won't miss seda and yeliz in that position
    -- the little i saw dicle nur play (montreux or baku?), i thought she was an amazing blocker, but too bad she never got any sets (and she was also very glamorous looking :D )

• i'm not such a connoisseur of the TUR team, and i don't know anything about the internal drama, but i must say:

-- i miss neslihan, gozde sonsirma, bahar and eda
    -- but i also love to see polen u. and g. yilmaz play. i guess we won't miss seda and yeliz in that position
    -- the little i saw dicle nur play (montreux or baku?), i thought she was an amazing blocker, but too bad she never got any sets (and she was also very glamorous looking :D )

I think Polen does better than Neslihan can right now. The only thing she lacks is serves, Neslihan could make 2-3 aces per set when needed. Otherwise Polen has really smart drops and hard hits. I agree that Neslihan should at least be on the bench, gives confidence to the team.
    Dicle failed badly in WGP and lost her position first to Asli Kalac (who got injured) and then to Özgenur. Dicle is a good blocker but she has never been an attacker, even when she played with Lo Bianco. In WGP, her blocking was really bad too. I think Busra is a good choice and for the 4th MB, Asli Kalac or Özgenur are better options since they are ok blockers and attackers.
    What I really dont like in this squad is Meliha! Seriously Ferhat? That's so unfair to Ezgi Dagdelenler who showed a much better performance. Same for Seyma Ercan. Meliha should be left out of the squad, otherwise I'm sure Ferhat is in love with her. Her only positive side is attacking and she got blocked tons already in U23 level. Imagine what she will do against Rasic and Stevanovic.

• i only liked Çağla's short sets (btw 4-3) to Meliha and her spikes...Meliha needs to attack against single or disorganized blocks

btw... what about Fatma Yıldırım and Melis Durul?

Fatma Yıldırım is doing well in European League together with Meryem Boz and Ceren Kestirengöz offensively..

is Melis Durul that short indeed? is she 178 cm 8| ...she looks taller..

seems this duo can do better than Meliha-Şeyma...

Meliha is jumping well,having a good height and good serves (i mean jump floats)

• Melis Durul was used as back-up for Hande Baladin so I dont think they find her useful and I don't she is really needed when Gözde Yilmaz and Neslihan are there who can receive and attack better.
    I agree about Fatma though. She is probably the most impressive player in European League squad. Too bad she did not have a good club season. I really hope to see her in GsD this season so that she can show herself and find a place in NT.

• Melis Durul was used as back-up for Hande Baladin so I dont think they find her useful and I don't she is really needed when Gözde Yilmaz and Neslihan are there who can receive and attack better.
    I agree about Fatma though. She is probably the most impressive player in European League squad. Too bad she did not have a good club season. I really hope to see her in GsD this season so that she can show herself and find a place in NT.

didnt Melis Durul play Oh in the last season?..i mean she as Oh should be in the NT instead of the other ypunger players..

seems Fatma Yıldırım will be another Güldeniz .

• didnt Melis Durul play Oh in the last season?..i mean she as Oh should be in the NT instead of the other ypunger players..

seems Fatma Yıldırım will be another Güldeniz .

Yeah, as far as I remember Melis played as OH. I remember her passing was really bad though. I don't think her attacking is good either. I think among Meliha, Seyma, Melis etc. and such youngsters, Ezgi Dagdelenler is the most balanced one in terms of attacking and passing. Guldeniz is a defensive OH sub for Gözde S and Gözde Yilmaz can be used as an attacking OH sub for Neriman when needed. Ezgi D. can be the third OH sub.

Fatma Yildirim attacks much better than Guldeniz, she is more balanced. Of course Guldeniz has much better passing/defense skills than her.

• Yeah, as far as I remember Melis played as OH. I remember her passing was really bad though. I don't think her attacking is good either. I think among Meliha, Seyma, Melis etc. and such youngsters, Ezgi Dagdelenler is the most balanced one in terms of attacking and passing. Guldeniz is a defensive OH sub for Gözde S and Gözde Yilmaz can be used as an attacking OH sub for Neriman when needed. Ezgi D. can be the third OH sub.

Fatma Yildirim attacks much better than Guldeniz, she is more balanced. Of course Guldeniz has much better passing/defense skills than her.

i hope Fatma can be offensively much better than Güldeniz

• because a player needs to be considered good play only any great team? (Gs, fenerbahce, Vakifbank and Eczacibasi).
    - Durul melis was a good wing-spiker playing in Sariyer. hande too. and arelya too
    - Meryem was the best opposite this season playing in the bursa.
    - Melike yilmaz was the best lock playing in Sariyer.
    - Ezgi dagdelenler was the best wing-spiker in the world under 23 and always played in ilbank.
    - Fatma is playing very well in selecting and played A2.
    - Dicle was the best lock in Besiktas. and after going to the fenerbahce, Dicle is playing bad.
    this is the problem of the Turkish players. they are in great teams and never play. ( i always think that dicle not want play) she haven't joy in game.

• I can't recognize Turkish player so well ;( can someone help me to recognize all players from picture ?(

I see in front Merve, Busra, Meliha, Gizem K. and Neriman
    Kubra is behind Merve, Polen, ??? (is it Nilay Ozdemir or Hande Baladin ?( ) and Naz are 3 behind Kubra
    Probably Seda is behind Naz, Ozgenur is next to her and next to her is ??? (is it Cagla Akin ?()
    Eda, Guldeniz, Gozde and unknown player (who is she ???) are the last 4

How good was I :?: :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Turkey will play friendly matches with Belgium and Poland. How logical is it to play friendlies with Belgium the strongest opponent in Turkeys pool which they are going to play for the first position in the pool?

I remember the same before playing World Grand Prix, they also had friendly matches together and Turkey lost WG match against Belgium.

• I can't recognize Turkish player so well ;( can someone help me to recognize all players from picture ?(

I see in front Merve, Busra, Meliha, Gizem K. and Neriman
    Kubra is behind Merve, Polen, ??? (is it Nilay Ozdemir or Hande Baladin ?( ) and Naz are 3 behind Kubra
    Probably Seda is behind Naz, Ozgenur is next to her and next to her is ??? (is it Cagla Akin ?()
    Eda, Guldeniz, Gozde and unknown player (who is she ???) are the last 4

How good was I :?: :D

nilay. seda out national team. ozenur next ceylan arisan. gozde sonsirma and gozde yilmaz.

• :flower:

The players down who are sitting there are : Merve - Büsra - Meliha - Gizem K - Neriman

Behind merve is Kübra and last row is : Polen - Nilay - Naz - Ceylan Arisan - Özgenur - Hande Baladin - Gözde S - Gözde Y - Güldeniz - Eda

Thank You :D

12/16 = 75%, so not bad ^^

with positions:
    S: Naz, Nilay
    OP: Polen, Gözde Yilmaz, Hande
    OH: Neriman, Gözde Sonsrima, Güldeniz, Meliha
    MB: Kübra, Eda, Büsra, Ceylan Arisan, Özgenur
    L: Gizem K., Merve

So no Neslihan (OP/OH), no Bahar (MB), no Seda Aslanyurek (OH/OP), no Cagla (S)
    Anyone will join to this 16 ?( if not, then IMHO Hande and Ceylan are 2 players to cut

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• i hope meliha and busra or ceylan cut. i like hande. she is good player. better than meliha. i really not aceppty merve in european champ. i think she horrible libero. she is horibble in reception. she have only good defense. i prefeer dilara or gizem orge ( best libero U23)

• If Hande is cut or not It is about Gözde Y shape. Ceylan fore sure out but i think it could be another MB one of Özgenur-Büsra duo.

Neslihans shape is not clear she was in the camp but went back to eczacibasi where she is training. It could be also that she will get enough time to recover and a rest because i dont think that she will play immidiately after starting new season and could be ready for Rio qualification in January.