Turkish NT 2015

• probably the least interesting squad for me lately. No Bahar no Gizem Örge no Ezgi Dağdelenler nor even Meryem... The starting 6 is really good and balanced but we will have no help from bench except Güldeniz or maybe Nilay if she can be on her good day(I assume Gözde Yılmaz won't make it to ECh). I hope Ferhat can keep his good progress in NT though.

• probably the least interesting squad for me lately. No Bahar no Gizem Örge no Ezgi Dağdelenler nor even Meryem... The starting 6 is really good and balanced but we will have no help from bench except Güldeniz or maybe Nilay if she can be on her good day(I assume Gözde Yılmaz won't make it to ECh). I hope Ferhat can keep his good progress in NT though.

I completely agree. Bahar's absence must be a joke and I'm sure it's not about her performance at all but for other reasons. I honestly think that Merve D. and Gizem K. are very similar type of liberos, both terrible in passing but good in digging, It would be wise to have a good passing libero and play with 2 libero system but from the tweets I saw, I have a feeling that Gizem Örge is not invited for other reasons than her performance as well. Meryem was quite inconsistent in EL games so I'm glad if Polen and Gözde Y. are there instead.

Canter, Ferhat seems like using Meliha as Neriman's sub which is a terrible idea. Today the girls are travelling to Belgium for friendlies and Meliha is the only one that does not deserve to be there. What a shame :down:

• Turkey without Neslihan isn't the same, they don't look so strong like before :whistling: :S

• Turkey without Neslihan isn't the same, they don't look so strong like before :whistling: :S

i think Polen can play as starter ..problem is backup opp when polen is on her bad day..Neslihan should be at leats as backup if her injury doesnt let her play with full power..this is important for double changes etc..

• The team arrived to Poland to play friendly matches with Poland (12-13 September).

S: Naz, Nilay
    Opp: Polen, Hande, Gözde Y.( also OH)
    Oh: Gözde S., Neriman, Güldeniz, Meliha
    Mb: Kübra, Eda, Büşra, Özgenur
    L: Gizem K., Merve

There will be last cut from the team. The middles should stay because of Eda's shape. She can have injuriy during the tournament(hope not). The last player to cup will be between Yılmaz, Meliha and Hande. Hande's statics surprised me positivly against Belgium. Yılmaz can be both Polen's and Neriman's backup so i would prefer her. Meliha isnt needed at all. I am looking forward to seeing the shape of the team. I hope there will be some streams to watch

• Matches Poland against Turkey will be on TV (Polsat Sport) :)

• Did anyone catch the reason why Dicle Nur Babat got some trouble today from the fans about a tweet which she tweeted on 2012?

Here the news in Turkish about it: http://www.fanatik.com.tr/2015…cudan-sok-tweetler-620769

Obviously she supports Galatasaray football team! Sad that Turkish media exaggarates such things. As far as I know, some GsD players are not Galatasaray supporters and I don't see a problem with that :cheesy:

• Did anyone catch the reason why Dicle Nur Babat got some trouble today from the fans about a tweet which she tweeted on 2012?

She tweeted a suppurting message about Galatasaray which the biggest rival of Fenerbahçe at 2012 .it was seen today by FB fans so she is under attack by fans on Twitter.is it helpful for you :)

• A new claim by voleyboldefteri: Gizem Örge is not selected to the NT for personal reasons. He claims that she is not appreciated personally even in her club, by other players and also among trainers. Ferhat knows her very well, considering her good stats, this is probably a good explanation. He also repeated tonight again that Bahar is not selected to keep the team harmony well and make a unified team.

Not sure how correct these are, but Ferhat seems like a person that cares a lot about team harmony and players with good social skills/relations with everyone, not with only one or two players.

He also added that Meliha's selection was a surprise to most people but she has been training really hard during the summer, came to trainings early and left late and also showed a really good performance in trainings. Therefore she was selected by Ferhat. I hope she will get rewards of her hardwork!

• A new claim by voleyboldefteri: Gizem Örge is not selected to the NT for personal reasons. He claims that she is not appreciated personally even in her club, by other players and also among trainers. Ferhat knows her very well, considering her good stats, this is probably a good explanation. He also repeated tonight again that Bahar is not selected to keep the team harmony well and make a unified team.

Not sure how correct these are, but Ferhat seems like a person that cares a lot about team harmony and players with good social skills/relations with everyone, not with only one or two players.

He also added that Meliha's selection was a surprise to most people but she has been training really hard during the summer, came to trainings early and left late and also showed a really good performance in trainings. Therefore she was selected by Ferhat. I hope she will get rewards of her hardwork!

He is a friend of Neslihan (inded Neslihan's husband) so what he claims is only from Neslihan's point of view, which is subjective most probably. By the way as far as I remember he was the first one who were against the presence of Meliha, I wonder what changed his opinion :whistle:

• He is a friend of Neslihan (inded Neslihan's husband) so what he claims is only from Neslihan's point of view, which is subjective most probably. By the way as far as I remember he was the first one who were against the presence of Meliha, I wonder what changed his opinion :whistle:

Definitely. About Meliha, he told that he got this information from another source who does not seem to like Meliha either and he also confirmed that he does not like her either but appreciates her effort. I wondered the same thing when he talked positively about her.
    I don't know how Meliha performs during the trainings but from what I saw during this summer, Ezgi Dagdelenler made a better job and deserved the spot anyway.
    Coming back to voleyboldefteri, I think he is a useful and reliable source still. He was the only one telling the truth about Neslihan's absence last year and sharing most information including injuries or other conflicts, which turned out to be true. So although he is biased because of his friendship with Neslihan, I would not underestimate the information he gives.