You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 12:35am

http://www.voleybolextra.com/61310/nesli…es-etmeyecegim/

Neslihan says she has a bad(stubborn) injury but she wont give up!
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Oct 7th 2015, 12:53am)

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 11:14am

Happy birthday to my beautiful Bahar! :rose: :heart:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 6:57pm

Just came across the video below on Youtube and it made me wonder where all that hate between TUR and AZE players comes from :what: This was much more than the usual trash talk you get in some matches...

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 7:28pm

Just came across the video below on Youtube and it made me wonder where all that hate between TUR and AZE players comes from :what: This was much more than the usual trash talk you get in some matches...

This match was indeed full with provocations.. I think the tension that existed before the match, since Aze were the home team, and Turkey as favorites, was the reason why Aze players started provoking and then Turkey continued.. and as the pressure went higher, the match went to 5, players were provoking more and more.. I don't think there is any hate..

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Monday, February 15th 2016, 3:52pm

This match was indeed full with provocations.. I think the tension that existed before the match, since Aze were the home team, and Turkey as favorites, was the reason why Aze players started provoking and then Turkey continued.. and as the pressure went higher, the match went to 5, players were provoking more and more.. I don't think there is any hate..
Oh god! I remember this match very well too, final of the European thingie. Rahimova, the Azeri middles and Bayramova were provoking so badly. Neriman, Kubra, Dicle and Naz responded quite many times. I remember that the Turkish tv showed what Azeri middle said several times again and again since it was a really bad, common swear in both languages :cheesy:

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Monday, February 15th 2016, 5:41pm

Omg i didn't know that this happend on that matche.

mesut

pithana

• "mesut" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 4:00pm

rahimova doesnt know what is fairplay. she always screams to the opponents after gets point but in that match all players lost their fairplay soul... i remember her in champions leauge against vakifbank when she was playing for azerrail,she had screamed many times and than özge and bahar acted to her... passion is one of the most important element for sport but not to much :whistle:
:set: :bump: :serve:

Social bookmarks