Turkish NT 2015

• Just came across the video below on Youtube and it made me wonder where all that hate between TUR and AZE players comes from :what: This was much more than the usual trash talk you get in some matches...

This match was indeed full with provocations.. I think the tension that existed before the match, since Aze were the home team, and Turkey as favorites, was the reason why Aze players started provoking and then Turkey continued.. and as the pressure went higher, the match went to 5, players were provoking more and more.. I don't think there is any hate..

• This match was indeed full with provocations.. I think the tension that existed before the match, since Aze were the home team, and Turkey as favorites, was the reason why Aze players started provoking and then Turkey continued.. and as the pressure went higher, the match went to 5, players were provoking more and more.. I don't think there is any hate..

Oh god! I remember this match very well too, final of the European thingie. Rahimova, the Azeri middles and Bayramova were provoking so badly. Neriman, Kubra, Dicle and Naz responded quite many times. I remember that the Turkish tv showed what Azeri middle said several times again and again since it was a really bad, common swear in both languages :cheesy:

• Omg i didn't know that this happend on that matche.

• rahimova doesnt know what is fairplay. she always screams to the opponents after gets point but in that match all players lost their fairplay soul... i remember her in champions leauge against vakifbank when she was playing for azerrail,she had screamed many times and than özge and bahar acted to her... passion is one of the most important element for sport but not to much :whistle: