Japan NT 2015

• Japan just released its 26 member roster for the 2015 season

Setters: Chizuru Koto (Hisamitsu), Nozomi Tsuchida (Ageo), Natsumi Fujita (Toyota Auto Body), Haruka Miyashita (Okayama)
    Outside Hitters (includes opposites): Saori Kimura (Toray), Arisa Takada (Toray), Saori Sakota (Toray), Mizuho Ishida (Denso), Yukiko Ebata (RC Cannes), Yuki Ishii (Hisamitsu), Miyu Nagaoka (Hisamitsu), Risa Shiragaki (NEC), Mami Uchiseto (Hitachi), Yuka Imamura (Aoyama Gakuin University), Yurie Nabeya (Denso), Arisa Inoue (Tsukuba University), Sarina Koga (NEC), Nanaka Sakamoto (Denso), Airi Miyabe (Kinrankai High School)
    Middle Blockers: Mai Yamaguchi (Okayama), Kana Ohno (NEC), Riho Ohtake (Denso)
    Liberos: Kotoki Zayasu (Hisamitsu), Sayaka Iwasaki (NEC), Mio Sato (Toyota Auto Body), Sayaka Tsutsui (Hisamitsu)

Looks like Hybrid Six is still alive with only 3 middle blockers

Dropped from 2014
    Hitomi Nakamichi
    Miya Sato
    Risa Shinnabe
    Saori Takahashi
    Yuki Shoji
    Rika Seki
    Aimi Kawashima
    Nana Iwasaka
    Miyuki Hiramatsu
    Yuko Sano
    Sayuri Miyamoto
    Arisa Sato

• I'm surprised...still with Hybrid 6?

However, does anybody know why Shinnabe and Nakamichi aren't in NT?

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• I don't know why but my thoughts are that Hybrid Six will work for Japan very well ..They will be even better and everything will work better..I see them like machine in defense
    We will see ... :)

• Lack of good passer Shinnabe, top blocker Iwasaka and setter Nakamichi are the biggest surprises here. It's interesting that Manabe wants to continue with Hybrid 6 ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Risa Shinnabe is out because she wants to take a break and make some treatment on her old injuries. Iwasaka is definitely not Manabe's favorite since he prefers fast players, She's not very fast in attacks.

I was so much impressed by the 18 year old girl Sarina Koga, somehow reminding me of Saori Kimura with that age.

• I'm in love with Risa Shinnabe and this year NT will suffer in reception.

Manabe should call her back. I was hoping to see also Iwasaka and Nakamichi!

• Erika Araki is coming back to NT. Haruyo Shimamura(MB) and She have been added to NT roster today. What is adding 2 good MBs supposed to mean? Did Manabe give up his hybrid? :D

• Erika Araki is coming back to NT. Haruyo Shimamura(MB) and She have been added to NT roster today. What is adding 2 good MBs supposed to mean? Did Manabe give up his hybrid? :D

Nice to have Erika back in NT :thumbsup: now they have 5 decent MBs so Hybrid-Six may be given up because they have at least 3 good MBs what is enough for match 12, but I remember times when Yanagimoto had even 5 MBs in 12 :what: those were Sugiyama, Araki, Omura, Tajimi and Shoji ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Roster for Montreux volley cup.

Setters : Chizuru Koga(Hisamitsu Springs) Natsumi Fujita(Toyota) Haruka Miyashita(Okayama Seagulls)
    Spikers : Saori Kimura(Toray) Arisa Takada(Toray) Sarina Koga(NEC) Yuki Ishii(Hisamitsu Springs) Yukiko Ebata(RC Cannes/FRA) Yurie Nabeya(Denso)
    MBs : Kana Ohno(NEC) Mai Yamaguchi(Okayama Seagulls) Riho Ohtake(Denso)
    Liberos : Sayaka Iwasaki(NEC) Kotoki Zayasu(Hisamitsu Springs)

Japan's A team will play in Montreux, they probably look forward to getting some medals, in the meanwhile the B team(U-23 team) are going to play the Asian championship.