2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Please this thread to discuss rumors related to transfers as other forum users would like to reference the Transfer News thread to see confirmed transfers.

Thank You!

• Nootsara tomkom -----> Voléro Zürich.

Olesia Rykhliuk -----> Fenerbahçe Istanbul

Margareta Kozuch -----> Foppapedretti Bergamo

• Olesia in Fener would be great.. Previously it was mentioned Foluke in Fener too and I hope she doesn't accept to play only in CL.. But I doubt it because they have OPP and 2 OHs as foreigners.. I would like to see Meliha as a starter net to Kim, Olesia as OPP and Foluke and Eda as MBs.. Fener's problem is the setter.. they don't have a good Turkish setter.. Gamze or Ozge would be a great addition though

• SESI SP have confirmed that Brazilian coach Talmo Oliveira will stay SESI for the next season.
    http://blogs.lancenet.com.br/v…esi-confirma-treinadores/

Talmo renewed for one more season, but I don't know if someone already told this here... Sesi will invest less in volleyball for this season and many big starts may leave the club. Fabiana has a proposal from Praia Clube, also Claudinha and Pri Daroit. Suelle, which was for me the most regular player from Sesi this season, may leave too because she have a good proposal from Japan.

My personal opinion: Praia Clube has a lot of money this season again, but they waste the money with some players that IMO can be replaced by cheaper ones... We will see. About Suelle, I don't want to see her in Japan. I want to follow her improvement in Brazil and I think that Superliga is stronger than V-League.

Sources: http://globoesporte.globo.com/…-fabiana-e-ana-tiemi.html and http://esportes.r7.com/blogs/b…raram-interesse-20150419/

• As far as I remember, Rasic had one more year contract with CANNES. she received an amazing offer from Vakifbank, the kind of offer you can not refuse. CANNES aggreed with that, it was a very good opportunity for the player so they let her go dispite the contract.
    I guess the club had an indemnity from Vakif for the last year of contract.

Looks like Kimberly Hill signed for VakifBank

http://www.voleybolextra.com/5…fbank-ona-imzayi-attirdi/

Is Kim Hill really going to Vakifbank?

• Kim Hill and Neriman Ozsoy in vakifbank for next season. ...

I was actually hoping to see Kim Hill compete in Champions League under Igor Novara but I think that is not possible now.

Actually, Vakifbank having Hill and Ozsoy kinda makes sense with them being defensive and offensive outside hitters, respectively. Hill can pass very well and Ozsoy improved a lot in that area, unless serve-receive in Turkish League is tougher compared to Italian league. But I do believe Vakifbank needs to have a better opposite first. Sheilla is good but her style of play is not really effective in Vakifbank.

• Serve-Receive in Turkish league is far more difficult than Italian league. If you look at the players that have played in both leagues it is very clear. However, I think Hill could do ok with reception but I would be concerned with her attack.

• Serve-Receive in Turkish league is far more difficult than Italian league. If you look at the players that have played in both leagues it is very clear. However, I think Hill could do ok with reception but I would be concerned with her attack.

That is one of my concerns too. Her attack percentage would really be jeopardized if she is already burdened by the reception, unless the setter can utilize her agility just like Glass.

• If it is true about Kim in Vakif then she will play with Naz who is good. But the speed of the set is still different than Glass. My opinion is that Kim would struggle in Turkey, especially compared to the expectations people would have. I would prefer she stay in Novara at least one more season

• If it is true about Kim in Vakif then she will play with Naz who is good. But the speed of the set is still different than Glass. My opinion is that Kim would struggle in Turkey, especially compared to the expectations people would have. I would prefer she stay in Novara at least one more season

I am actually worried her faith would be like Saori's who was hired for the same role. Saori really struggled because she is used to hitting low fast sets.

• if it is true than good choices for VB : Hill and Özsoy ...btw..Kim likes Fb (unless she is tired of the pressure Fb has as a big club) i dont think Fb will let Kim go,i mean they would do anything to keep her in the team...i dont want that transfer to be realized for the balance of the clubs as well.

• imo vb is very likely to part ways with Costa....also with Robin due to the foreigner restriction rule..dont know about Vasileva..they would probably do the same with Sheilla but she has still the contract with Vb.

of course Gözde Sonsırma's situation in the team will have an important effect on VB's transfer policy..

as it is said ,if they transfer Hill and Özsoy then they wont need Vasileva too.considering Sheilla's not being the strong opp VB needs, transfering strong OH's makes sense for VB..
    i wonder if Gözde had left the team, then would they keep Costa instead or they would go on with Güldeniz in Gözde's role??

if Koşeleva comes to EcV then VB or Fb could transfer Larson (or maybe De la Cruz) too

• I think what they are trying to do is transferring Hill instead of Gozde and Neriman instead of Vasileva/Costa/Glinka.. so they would still have one defensive and one offensive OH, the difference would be now that their foreigner is the defensive not the offensive OH.. this makes sense to me.. I Gozde stays then I don't understand why would they need hill.. With Gozde-Neriman they can have 2 foreign MBs and one OPP..

If rumors are true then Vakif would play with Naz-Sheilla(another OPP?), Hill-Neriman, Rasic-Kubra and Gizem.. This is for TL.. For CL I think they will keep Robin

• I think what they are trying to do is transferring Hill instead of Gozde and Neriman instead of Vasileva/Costa/Glinka.. so they would still have one defensive and one offensive OH, the difference would be now that their foreigner is the defensive not the offensive OH.. this makes sense to me.. I Gozde stays then I don't understand why would they need hill.. With Gozde-Neriman they can have 2 foreign MBs and one OPP..

If rumors are true then Vakif would play with Naz-Sheilla(another OPP?), Hill-Neriman, Rasic-Kubra and Gizem.. This is for TL.. For CL I think they will keep Robin

what i dont understand is that Hill is a tall player.how will she be able to do the job Gözde has been doing in the team? 8| ....will she be able to play the same defence and to have the same reception as Gözde ?

• what i dont understand is that Hill is a tall player.how will she be able to do the job Gözde has been doing in the team? 8| ....will she be able to play the same defence and to have the same reception as Gözde ?

If you ask me - no. I didn't like Hill at all, up to this WCH.. Then she surprised me.. I said we have to see her do good in Italy to say she really improved, and she did.. She always had good reception, although she is tall.. Of course she can't receive as good as Gozde, because Gozde is a great receiver, but she can pass well enough.. her improvement was mostly in defense and in attack.. What I think would e problem for Vakif is her defense because it's not that good.. Gozde's is much better.. But she is a solid and maybe will improve even more till net season..
    Maybe Vakif will keep Gozde an play with Neriman as non receiving OH and Gozde as receiving OPP (as they did with Glinka) That's a good option too, and then they can play with 2 foreign MBs..

We'll see what they have in mind but Hill can't fully replace Gozde IMO

• Why don't the Turkish sources just shut up until the deal is done? :mad: I mean, just report that team X is interested in player x. For goodness sake, Hill and Neriman are about to play a championship final in Italy. With their current teams.

Trivia: the receiver's job in Italy is much easier than -as far as I know- anywhere else because of the ball (brand Molten). The float serve doesn't drop as suddenly.