2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Belgian NT libero Valerie Courtois wants to play in Italy but I don't see any spot for her, Italy's got lots of good liberos :(

• Some rumors in Italy -->

Cardullo , Barun , Piccinini , Egonu , Pincerato to Bergamo

Leonardi , Centoni , L.Bosetti to Piacenza

C.Bosetti to Scandicci

• This site seems to be a lot of rumors. Volero Zurich and SB Community athletes are typically announced through formal channels not through Turkish websites 8|

• Thanks a lot for info !!!

Well, if Lavarini goes to Busto, I think there is big chance Plak will follow him. She really likes to work with him :win:

About Wolosz: I already read about her return to Poland..to Chemik...together with Skowronska.

The local newspaper announced the new coach of Busto: Mencarelli. I am sorry the rumor about Lavarini were only rumor. UYBA has not officialy announced Mencarelli but this local newspaper never makes wrong announces.

Mencarelli loves to work with young players and I know she does not like Leonardi and Marcon. So After Havelkova and Lyubuskhina also Marcon and Leonardi should definitively leave.

• Thompson in Rexona/Ades????? Just heard this as a strong rumor..

• Really? I thought she had a contract with Volero

I dont know if this is true or not..but I do know Courtney would love to work with Bernardo...maybe she is coming to be sub of Roberta, or maybe they will work together...pushing each other and the best will be started....I think it could actually be a good thing for Rexona. Courtney has the Rexona's spirit.

• I don't know if it's true but the source it's Bruno Voloch so... yeah http://esportes.r7.com/blogs/b…ubstituir-fofao-20150506/

• According to sportpiacenza, Piacenza has many targets for the next season:
    S: Lo Bianco
    OH: Marcon
    OPP: Centoni
    MB: Bauer and Arrighetti
    L: Leonardi

According to the same article, Arrighetti has an offer from Casalmaggiore too and Piacenza could search for another middle.

• That probably means Gibbemeyer or Stevanovic could leave? The roster looks quite strong, a bit old but still competitive. But if Arrighetti really has to come back homeland I think she will choose Casalmaggiore because they are playing CL next season...and why do I have a feeling that they're also negotiating with Lloyd? ;) Skorupa is definitely leaving and they need a good setter... Well, it's just my opinion.

• That probably means Gibbemeyer or Stevanovic could leave? The roster looks quite strong, a bit old but still competitive. But if Arrighetti really has to come back homeland I think she will choose Casalmaggiore because they are playing CL next season...and why do I have a feeling that they're also negotiating with Lloyd? ;) Skorupa is definitely leaving and they need a good setter... Well, it's just my opinion.

Yes if Carli goes to Pomi, so can Valentina. In that case I think Gibby can stay because Carli is her BF although, there has been rumors about Lauren and Valentina not really getting along so she may be the one to leave..
    Is Gibby's bouyfriend staying in Japan next season or will he be back to Brazil? Maybe we see her in Brazil

Yes, it's not only your opinion, according to another site (ivolleymagazine.it) Lloyd could come back in Italy next season because Casalmaggiore offered her a contract.
    Unfortunately, if it's true about Pomì's interest for a MB, it means that Stevanovic or Gibbemeyer will leave the team. I'd prefer the serbian girl to stay, her grit combined with Arrighetti's ones could become a plus for a team that has already a fighting spirit. :box:

• Yes if Carli goes to Pomi, so can Valentina. In that case I think Gibby can stay because Carli is her BF although, there has been rumors about Lauren and Valentina not really getting along so she may be the one to leave..
    Is Gibby's bouyfriend staying in Japan next season or will he be back to Brazil? Maybe we see her in Brazil

Have Arrighetti and Gibbemeyer ever played together? Otherwise it sounds quite strange...