2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Why don't the Turkish sources just shut up until the deal is done? :mad: I mean, just report that team X is interested in player x. For goodness sake, Hill and Neriman are about to play a championship final in Italy. With their current teams.

Trivia: the receiver's job in Italy is much easier than -as far as I know- anywhere else because of the ball (brand Molten). The float serve doesn't drop as suddenly.

Well this is a thread for rumors so I think you have nothing to complain about.

• Kim Hill and Neriman Ozsoy in vakifbank for next season. ...

Since your posts have a very good track-record from the past, I believe it :win:

I could imagine Neriman to play as opposite..since Sheilla doesn't fit European volleyball :win:

• Well this is a thread for rumors so I think you have nothing to complain about.

Totally agree. Nothing to complain about :)

It is just how the market works: Turkish topclubs are mostly very active already in April/May, so I can imagine some deals are already done.

• Well this is a thread for rumors so I think you have nothing to complain about.

This is a thread for rumors.

This one is a (trustworthy?) website. And there are other similar articles.
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/5…fbank-ona-imzayi-attirdi/

EDIT: Alright, I am a delusional romantic. In my fairytale world, a player is committed body and soul to his team until the last game of the season; other team managers may be in talk with the agents, but they don't dare to bother the athletes.
    I guess this isn't exactly how things work. Too bad.

• This is a thread for rumors.

This one is a (trustworthy?) website. And there are other similar articles.
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/5…fbank-ona-imzayi-attirdi/

Voleybol Extra is the one of the best volleyball of Turkey :P

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Oh.. I thought you were speaking about writing not confirmed things here.. If you talk about making agreements before the season is over, with the players' current club, I agree.. That;s why many players don't make a decision before the season is over

• Voleybol Extra is the one of the best volleyball of Turkey :P

Yes, Burak. I agree :win: . Will Robin stay with Vakifbank next season?

• I think that Vakifbank was expecting from Sheilla some powerful spikes like in Brakocevic's time... But Sheilla is not that kind of player. They should try to hire an strong attacker like Rahimova for example, because I've been following the italian league and Kim Hill cannot attack high balls, she usually goes well with fast sets from Signorile. I think that Oszoy, Sheilla and Sonsirma/Guldeniz could be a good trio, mainly because you have an ok receiver and a good attacker on court. Sheilla could be the foreign player and they could use 2 good and foreign MB.

• There is a strong rumor that a Turkish player will be in Praia next season. They say it might be Sonsirma...
    Btw, Praia is probably signing with Fabiana and Wal. If all of this is true and if they keep Ramirez, the team can finally reach the semifinals...it would be really strong

• Yes, Burak. I agree :win: . Will Robin stay with Vakifbank next season?

I didn't see/talk her for quite a long time but she has a contract for the next season w/Vakıfbank and i didn't hear any negative news about her.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Well these players are professionals so I don't think they are really influenced by transfer rumors. Moreover in male volleyball, Gavin Schmidt - opposite of Arkas - already signed with another team for the next season and he played an incredible game in Arkas yesterday anyway. So it is more like work ethics and most teams would not like to have players that don't put their best on court in any case.

Besides these rumors, I heard that Polina Rahimova might be in GsD next season.

• She was in the hall when GsD played against Vakifbank in Turkish cup finals. Then my guess is Vakifbank :cheesy:

She also was at Eczacıbaşı - Fenerbahce match. Oh, c'mon what VakıfBank will do with her :D

• She also was at Eczacıbaşı - Fenerbahce match. Oh, c'mon what VakıfBank will do with her :D

Haha no clue! I didn't like that she would be in GsD either. I like Centoni. Well lets see where she ends up then :)

• There is a strong rumor that a Turkish player will be in Praia next season. They say it might be Sonsirma...
    Btw, Praia is probably signing with Fabiana and Wal. If all of this is true and if they keep Ramirez, the team can finally reach the semifinals...it would be really strong

Could they sign with Jaque as well?

• Could they sign with Jaque as well?

If they somehow keep Tandara (that might happen in order for her to play the playoffs - if she comes back well after giving birth) and sign with Fabiana, then no. Both are 7, as well as Jaque.

But actually, even if they don't keep Tandara, I think Jaque won't go there, because she is depending on Murilo's situation. They want to play in the same club/city, so it would be either in Minas (Belo Horizonte city) or in Sesi (São Paulo city) or they could go abroad.

• Haha no clue! I didn't like that she would be in GsD either. I like Centoni. Well lets see where she ends up then :)

Rahimova has power but she's having many ups and downs throughout the season and I don't think that she's enough to play for the top clubs, she's big overrated player like Mammadova.

• If they somehow keep Tandara (that might happen in order for her to play the playoffs - if she comes back well after giving birth) and sign with Fabiana, then no. Both are 7, as well as Jaque.

But actually, even if they don't keep Tandara, I think Jaque won't go there, because she is depending on Murilo's situation. They want to play in the same club/city, so it would be either in Minas (Belo Horizonte city) or in Sesi (São Paulo city) or they could go abroad.

About going abroad it would be huge surprise if they choose Poland, it's rather impossible. Only Gdańsk/Sopot have both good male and female teams - Atom and Lotos, the question is money.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• About going abroad it would be huge surprise if they choose Poland, it's rather impossible. Only Gdańsk/Sopot have both good male and female teams - Atom and Lotos, the question is money.

I think between Police and Kędzierzyn Koźle or Bełchatów is not very big distance :dance4: