You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 20th 2015, 2:54pm

Why don't the Turkish sources just shut up until the deal is done? :mad: I mean, just report that team X is interested in player x. For goodness sake, Hill and Neriman are about to play a championship final in Italy. With their current teams.

Trivia: the receiver's job in Italy is much easier than -as far as I know- anywhere else because of the ball (brand Molten). The float serve doesn't drop as suddenly.

Well this is a thread for rumors so I think you have nothing to complain about.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Monday, April 20th 2015, 2:57pm

Kim Hill and Neriman Ozsoy in vakifbank for next season. ...

Since your posts have a very good track-record from the past, I believe it :win:

I could imagine Neriman to play as opposite..since Sheilla doesn't fit European volleyball :win:

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Monday, April 20th 2015, 2:59pm

Why don't the Turkish sources just shut up until the deal is done? :mad: I mean, just report that team X is interested in player x. For goodness sake, Hill and Neriman are about to play a championship final in Italy. With their current teams.

Trivia: the receiver's job in Italy is much easier than -as far as I know- anywhere else because of the ball (brand Molten). The float serve doesn't drop as suddenly.

Totally agree. Nothing to complain about :)

It is just how the market works: Turkish topclubs are mostly very active already in April/May, so I can imagine some deals are already done.

chagrin

Individual user

• "chagrin" is male

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:09pm

This is a thread for rumors.

This one is a (trustworthy?) website. And there are other similar articles.
http://www.voleybolextra.com/51613/vakif…imzayi-attirdi/

EDIT: Alright, I am a delusional romantic. In my fairytale world, a player is committed body and soul to his team until the last game of the season; other team managers may be in talk with the agents, but they don't dare to bother the athletes.
I guess this isn't exactly how things work. Too bad.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "chagrin" (Apr 20th 2015, 3:38pm)

Burak

Sage

• "Burak" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:22pm

Voleybol Extra is the one of the best volleyball of Turkey :P
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:55pm

EDIT: Alright, I am a delusional romantic. In my fairytale world, a player is committed body and soul to his team until the last game of the season; other team managers may be in talk with the agents, but they don't dare to bother the athletes.

Oh.. I thought you were speaking about writing not confirmed things here.. If you talk about making agreements before the season is over, with the players' current club, I agree.. That;s why many players don't make a decision before the season is over

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Monday, April 20th 2015, 5:09pm

Yes, Burak. I agree :win: . Will Robin stay with Vakifbank next season?

• "volleyball_br" is male

Favourite Players: Dani Lins, Lucão, Y. K. Kim, Zaytsev, Muserskiy & Mari

Monday, April 20th 2015, 5:50pm

I think that Vakifbank was expecting from Sheilla some powerful spikes like in Brakocevic's time... But Sheilla is not that kind of player. They should try to hire an strong attacker like Rahimova for example, because I've been following the italian league and Kim Hill cannot attack high balls, she usually goes well with fast sets from Signorile. I think that Oszoy, Sheilla and Sonsirma/Guldeniz could be a good trio, mainly because you have an ok receiver and a good attacker on court. Sheilla could be the foreign player and they could use 2 good and foreign MB.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Monday, April 20th 2015, 6:01pm

There is a strong rumor that a Turkish player will be in Praia next season. They say it might be Sonsirma...
Btw, Praia is probably signing with Fabiana and Wal. If all of this is true and if they keep Ramirez, the team can finally reach the semifinals...it would be really strong

Burak

Sage

• "Burak" is male

Monday, April 20th 2015, 6:13pm

Yes, Burak. I agree :win: . Will Robin stay with Vakifbank next season?

I didn't see/talk her for quite a long time but she has a contract for the next season w/Vakıfbank and i didn't hear any negative news about her.
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Monday, April 20th 2015, 6:22pm

Well these players are professionals so I don't think they are really influenced by transfer rumors. Moreover in male volleyball, Gavin Schmidt - opposite of Arkas - already signed with another team for the next season and he played an incredible game in Arkas yesterday anyway. So it is more like work ethics and most teams would not like to have players that don't put their best on court in any case.

Besides these rumors, I heard that Polina Rahimova might be in GsD next season.

Burak

Sage

• "Burak" is male

Monday, April 20th 2015, 6:40pm

I've heard different things about her :rolleyes:

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Monday, April 20th 2015, 7:04pm

She was in the hall when GsD played against Vakifbank in Turkish cup finals. Then my guess is Vakifbank :cheesy:

Burak

Sage

• "Burak" is male

Monday, April 20th 2015, 7:13pm

She was in the hall when GsD played against Vakifbank in Turkish cup finals. Then my guess is Vakifbank :cheesy:

She also was at Eczacıbaşı - Fenerbahce match. Oh, c'mon what VakıfBank will do with her :D

• "Meatballs" is male

Monday, April 20th 2015, 7:17pm

She also was at Eczacıbaşı - Fenerbahce match. Oh, c'mon what VakıfBank will do with her :D
Haha no clue! I didn't like that she would be in GsD either. I like Centoni. Well lets see where she ends up then :)

Monday, April 20th 2015, 7:33pm

There is a strong rumor that a Turkish player will be in Praia next season. They say it might be Sonsirma...
Btw, Praia is probably signing with Fabiana and Wal. If all of this is true and if they keep Ramirez, the team can finally reach the semifinals...it would be really strong

Could they sign with Jaque as well?
meso mi ra se beno...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Monday, April 20th 2015, 7:43pm

If they somehow keep Tandara (that might happen in order for her to play the playoffs - if she comes back well after giving birth) and sign with Fabiana, then no. Both are 7, as well as Jaque.

But actually, even if they don't keep Tandara, I think Jaque won't go there, because she is depending on Murilo's situation. They want to play in the same club/city, so it would be either in Minas (Belo Horizonte city) or in Sesi (São Paulo city) or they could go abroad.

Burak

Sage

• "Burak" is male

Monday, April 20th 2015, 8:02pm

Haha no clue! I didn't like that she would be in GsD either. I like Centoni. Well lets see where she ends up then :)

Rahimova has power but she's having many ups and downs throughout the season and I don't think that she's enough to play for the top clubs, she's big overrated player like Mammadova.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Monday, April 20th 2015, 8:27pm

If they somehow keep Tandara (that might happen in order for her to play the playoffs - if she comes back well after giving birth) and sign with Fabiana, then no. Both are 7, as well as Jaque.

But actually, even if they don't keep Tandara, I think Jaque won't go there, because she is depending on Murilo's situation. They want to play in the same club/city, so it would be either in Minas (Belo Horizonte city) or in Sesi (São Paulo city) or they could go abroad.
About going abroad it would be huge surprise if they choose Poland, it's rather impossible. Only Gdańsk/Sopot have both good male and female teams - Atom and Lotos, the question is money.
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• "Faustino123" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wroclaw junior team

Favourite Players: Aleksandra Sochacka, ALeksandra Gromadowska, Barbara Cembrzyńska, Zuzanna Soszek

Monday, April 20th 2015, 8:59pm

About going abroad it would be huge surprise if they choose Poland, it's rather impossible. Only Gdańsk/Sopot have both good male and female teams - Atom and Lotos, the question is money.

I think between Police and Kędzierzyn Koźle or Bełchatów is not very big distance :dance4: